Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters (38870 Views)

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by tuoyoojo(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2015
ok

if the Ibos want to break off the country, fine and good , but they should be civil about it

the Protest pathway would only lead to chaos, those people clamouring for war were probably not alive from 1967 to 1970
war favours only the gun runners, most people suffer for it
if one does not die, family or relations would

ask your self , the 3 million lives lost during the civil war,was it really worth it
when push comes to shove, our so called leaders would escape and leave you guys to your misery

war does not determine who is right, it only shows those who are left
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Burger01(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!
Honestly! angry

Serious Ndi ara angry
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2015
The IGP is insane!!
The gullible boko haramist in police uniform must beware of words he utter now, cause boys are not smilling.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2015
They should just arm themselves with koboko and watch coward Igbo run for safety cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by HrmOlolade(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2015
If they refuse to heed sniff their life Out! Kill them all
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by tunde1200(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2015
haha are you not a Biafran?.

NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by homirefacuny(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures

You av brain and you can use it... God bless.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by HrmOlolade(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2015
If they refuse to heed sniff their life Out! Kill them all even re-kill ojukwu if possible

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by funkybully(f): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Thunder fire Arase

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Gosh I wish I were d inspector of police... angry

Every nabbed ipob protester will be whipped to pieces
Little wonder you are the chairman in romance section...you can't even make an intelligent political comment. Sluggard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by obailala(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Badgers14:
If the protest was peaceful or scheduled to be a peaceful protest, I see no reason why IGP would be making such statement. In that case the statement from IGP sounds more like a "threat" to democracy, if it was a peaceful protest..

Also be mindful, IPBO all have the right to free speech and should be allowed to express themselves as long as the protests were "peaceful".

Finally, I rest my case to the gods because the gods are wise... smiley
Protests may be peaceful, but when you force everyone in a city to close their shops (including banks), and then you go ahead to completely barricade federal highways for days, that may be peaceful but it is an economic nuisance.

While you want to enjoy your freedom of expression, the other man (who doesnt share your views) may also want to enjoy his freedom of movement on roads and his freedom to continue his daily business without being intimidated. When expressing your rights hinders the other man from enjoying his own rights, the authorities have to step in.

3 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Obosiland: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2015
they have the right to protest as much they are not violent
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Little wonder you are the chairman in romance section...you can't even make an intelligent political comment. Sluggard.
smiley peace
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by ekaromail: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2015
*I'm all eyes. Just watching to see the outcome.

Need something to relax with? Get these interesting novels. You'll be glad you did. http://okadabooks.com/store

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by ishiamu(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!

Ikpu nne gi na eshi

4 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by homirefacuny(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Are you this daft? Boko haram hide and bomb places unlike una who want to fight man to man with the NA
Pls tell them o.... One million IBOS souls were lost in the last civil war. Do an estimate of the numbers in this era. Goner ni yen.
Simple thing go to UN and seek referendum... You no go hear. Biafra ko.... Biafra ni.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by 49cents(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Cutehector:

Am Igbo but not pro-biafra

But mu issue with your comment is that can't a people agitate for whatever issues they are having against a state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by GentleToks(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Badgers14:
If the protest was peaceful or scheduled to be a peaceful protest, I see no reason why IGP would be making such statement. In that case the statement from IGP sounds more like a "threat" to democracy, if it was a peaceful protest..

Also be mindful, IPBO all have the right to free speech and should be allowed to express themselves as long as the protests were "peaceful".

Not by obstructing major highways in the country. If these guys try this rubbish in US or UK.......
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by fireforfire: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures

Nna Chukwu gozie gi rinne.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by chidifyn(f): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2015
All these small small children way no know wetin war be. Abeg u all should allow peace to reign. D God u all mention is a God of peace not war. Ur moderators or directors can't be pushing u pple from London while u guys re in d battle field. Let them come back and join in d war. Make una use una brain, this life is so sweet and has no duplicate and when u r gone no one remembers u. Pls let us be wise!
moderation2020:

b4 I tell you how dangerous i am, go and write you will first. smelling hairy ass
u thnk say dem dey write fighter 4 face abi, make ak47 mistakenly enter our hands, u go see say we go rewrite the history of this God forsaken zooism Republic

meanwhile, Aba will do it again 2moro. let the foolish IG go and stop them. U guys think we ar cowards abi?
let tge IG try any major rubbish 4 east, then every body will see that what is holding sanity & insanity is just in.

Umuchineke, chukwuabiama
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by HrmOlolade(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:
may satan strike you dead, who are to warn IPOB's. them no born you well, bloody hausa slave, try any nonsense in East, then you will knw we are not here for child dedication. hediooots
toothless bulldog sit in your wretched parlour there be making empty threats. Olori Pelebe bii obe irele

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by masterpix(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
sometimes I wonder why you talk so lousy, don't you have a brain. This is why I advice people to use condoms or do family planning. Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by george4CHRIST(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!
close ur rubbish mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT
Black Friday 2015 on JUMIA - 27 th of November Jumia has made it possible to enjoy the best of Black Friday deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, mobile phones, tablets, household items to fashion clothing and many more at discounted prices. Shop online at Jumia and discover exclusive offers, vouchers, special deals and more this Black Friday. It promises to be an amazing shopping experience for all. You get to purchase a product with up to 90% discount on JUMIA Black Friday sales. So get ready for this amazing shopping experience!!! It is definitely going to be mind blowing...
Call 4 your fastest online shopping experience. Faster delivery, Cash On + Doorstep Deliveries. 08136386580
If you miss out on this latest discounts on every products, you have yourself 2 blame.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by klassicview: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Stupid IGP the era of intimidation is over for the NIgeria foolish Force. Let them try any nonsense learn to know that Boko_Boy are jokers.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Idrismusty97(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
No international medias even takes the jobless miscreants seriously. Time for rubber bullets and teargas. I thought MASSOB are even jokers but they more are enlightened and respected than these IPOB miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by chudyboy05(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
If you Don't like what Biafrans are doing go and die. It's not compulsory that you be alive and witness every good thing.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by illiad: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=Boss13 post=39832615][/quote]

On the contrary, the nuisances on nairaland are actually seun very own brothers and sisters, the majority yorubas on nairaland are miscreants, they have created more topics about Igbo and Biafra than Igbos themselves have done in this forum.

In fact, you just have to mention Biafra or Igbo and watch how they put on their straight jacket and invade the thread to leverage their derangement.

And when you create a thread to address their madness, the Mods take it down.

So the madness on nairaland is resident with your kinds, go home and address them.

And FYI, Biafra and Igbo is the oil that keeps nairaland's lamp burning.

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Badgers14:

u call a protest dt threatened our national integration as a country a peaceful protest abi?d gods u mention nw r watching u o|
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by trapQ: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2015
they're going to start calling you Yoruba for saying this.
Cutehector:

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by zicky(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Rally ongoing right now in Aba

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2015
And you will do what? Kill them? Like you have not been doing that. Idi8ot! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' / Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.