Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters (38867 Views)

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by GoodMuyis(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Now Its time to Deploy Joseph Mbu to Enugu state, he really good at quelling uprising, see what he did in Lagos
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by millionboi(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
As long as they will continue blocking highways, arrest and flog them. This is the best way to go about it since they dont want to protest peacefully
u r a coward
....bokoharam is holdin ur sistrs in sambisa forest, u didnt arrest nd flog dem,is innocent ppl askin 4freedom dat u eil go aftr!!!......shameless idiot
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
How I wish the Nigerian establishment will allow this agitation some vent through mature dialogue. This is to avoid other illegitimate means that will spell doom for all Nigerians. We pray the violent methods adopted by boko doesn't take root in the mind of our youths in the South East. It will be like hell on earth for everyone.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by millionboi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!
are nt ashame of urself!!!.....if u nd ur party is nt a coward,why nt catch shekaru dat is killin ppl nd is still holdin our girls captiv....and u r here shamelessly traitin innocent ppl askin 4freedom!!!!u r a shame 2 ur generatn
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Panshow(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures
God bless you bro.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Guyman02:

Then ask for True Federalism and Regionalism and not the current parasitic feeding bottle federalism.
of all the quotes I got regarding this post, your the only one I will honour with a reply.
when I say fight for my right, it encompasses, true federalism where every state generates it's money and pays to the center. Nigeria will work when the center is decentralized. When the center is weak, corruptionn will be reduced from the high places. Imagine when the South East can make Ala ojii and Enugu coal power plants starts working, there will be an expontential industriliazation over here. See what Nnewi has become without them and what it will become with steady power. Same goes for people of Aba, most people rioting are people whose business has closed down cause of lack of power. Should we pull resources to build the second Niger bridge, no politician will scam us to vote him into power. These and more are what we need to strugle for not Biafra
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by enny4real23(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
majority of u guys saying u will fight have never been in combat b4, when you come face to face with even d smallest revolver u'll run away with your tails between ur legs, thats when u'll know war is no child's play, buhari should just dialogue with them b4 this gets out of hand
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Galaxydon1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oga I.G. You never see anything yet. Make i rest small. No be small waka for aba.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by gebest: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures
i wish all the idiots called Biafrans can see this. Well let me share it.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by arumay: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Godfullsam:
Honestly i feel sorry for igbos.

They dont want them to go ,yet they are denied equity undecided

One day freedom will come. 100 years is not forever
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by mazeltov(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

When u take laziness away from your thinking while minding your own business, you'll thrive higher than the person whose definition of growth is defending an online forum whose owner is busy sipping exotic wine in an exotic bar
Yes I was minding my own business until you quoted/mentioned me. I've never defended anyone and never will I compare myself with someone else in life - not even on nairaland. I'm happy to officially tell you that
I'm a living definition of GREATNESS. You too can be only if you can expand and consolidate the depth of your knowledge and stop expounding ''Greatness'' as buying houses in banana island and sipping exotic wines in the bar.

However, apart from the amalgamation of your stunning ignorance at all axes, nothing else about you entertains me.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by soldierdollar(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
mazeltov:
Yes I was minding my own business until you quoted/mentioned me. I've never defended anyone and never will I compare myself with someone else in life - not even on nairaland. I'm happy to officially tell you that I'm a living definition of GREATNESS , you too can be only if you can expand and consolidate the depth of your knowledge and stop expounding Greatness as buying houses in banana island.

However, apart from the amalgamation of your stunning ignorance at all axes, nothing else about you entertains me.

You're already entertaining yourself with your greatness . what else ?
cheesy
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by mazeltov(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

You're already entertaining yourself with your greatness . what else ?
cheesy
alexia? inability to read or inability to read and understand? Which one is your problem? Don't you get it?
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by soldierdollar(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
mazeltov:
alexia? inability to read or inability to read and understand? Which one is your problem? Don't you get it?

You're a troll cheesy
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by abduljabbar4(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
millionboi:
u r a coward
....bokoharam is holdin ur sistrs in sambisa forest, u didnt arrest nd flog dem,is innocent ppl askin 4freedom dat u eil go aftr!!!......shameless idiot

Fool arent they hiding? Bastard. You think im a coward like she-male ojukwu who ran out of the country and allowed your stupeed ancestors to die?
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by abduljabbar4(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
homirefacuny:

Pls tell them o.... One million IBOS souls were lost in the last civil war. Do an estimate of the numbers in this era. Goner ni yen.
Simple thing go to UN and seek referendum... You no go hear. Biafra ko.... Biafra ni.
Na 3 million o not 1 million

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by maduxs: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
freedom is more valuable than wealth don't be silly
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by bankylan: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
What else will almajiris do?....it is not your fault when stupidity is hereditary....I am not igbo...but this is the same police that has been useless in confronting boko haram....if the IG is worth being a police, he should direct his energy to fighting boko haram and not peaceful protesters....You can call me a wailer, it is better than being a slave/almajiris.
Cutehector:
Gosh I wish I were d inspector of police... angry

Every nabbed ipob protester will be whipped to pieces
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by ishiamu(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Victor Nwaire is a rapist- google.com

LoL
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
bankylan:
What else will almajiris do?....it is not your fault when stupidity is hereditary....I am not igbo...but this is the same police that has been useless in confronting boko haram....if the IG is worth being a police, he should direct his energy to fighting boko haram and not peaceful protesters....You can call me a wailer, it is better than being a slave/almajiris.
who is dis rat... Gerrout..
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by mazeltov(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

I am a troll cheesy
yes I know
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by mazeltov(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

I am a troll cheesy
abi oo
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by iconize(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls objectively compare d edge nigerian soldiers made under buhari in fighting boko haram in six mth and under jonathan of six years|remember hw many igbo dt died wen it was rumoured dt boko haram detainee r to b tranfer to southeast?yeye d smell

You're obviously dumb.

What edge are you yapping about?

On the contrary, Boko haram have intensified their attacks since Bull-Harry became president.

As for yo last sentence - into the waste bin it goes.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by shegra58: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:
may satan strike you dead, who are to warn IPOB's. them no born you well, bloody hausa slave, try any nonsense in East, then you will knw we are not here for child dedication. hediooots
another chest beater sighted grin
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by moderation2020: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
shegra58:
another chest beater sighted grin
1.) initially they said we couldn't pull any march, that we are only online country
2.) bayelsa, rivers, anambra, enugu, akwaibom, deltas, &Aba (7state)surprised them.
3.) they said if we try it jet fighters and army will bombard the eastern part
4.) but it is on record that the demonstrations were even taken to police stations army stations, fed. highways etc, still yet not happens
5.) now the current one is state of emergency
6.) we are waiting, but till then

people are ready to die and already dieing, we are not cowards and scratched face race that got themselves conquered by pregnant hausa fulani women, part of there land akure transfered to the Northerners, last month olu falae kidnapped and yet not they could do, only to burn igbo shop's, the igbos that developed there lands, through coal and cocoa, big time biz and so on.

yellowba's are bloody sucking demons, backstabbing slaves, scratched face group of hypocritical elements that have never contribute any major natural resources to the gdp.

time will surely tell and vindicate the Biafrans
All Hail BIAFRA!!!
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
When you talk about war,don't forget there are rules of engagement.You guys keep on making reference to 1967 not realizing that was then and this is now.If IPOB's actions results to war,don't ever think the whole of Nigeria will decend on the Igbos because some other tribes are still suffering and smiling.It'll rather become an opportunity for Nigeria to break into pieces.I'm Igbo and I only support IPOB for one reason:the Igbos aren't treated fairly at all.Our roads are bad,our businesses are been targetted,we are marginalized and hated by other tribes.On the other hand,If the government can really practice true federalism,I don't think people from the East will be complaining about breaking away.
tuoyoojo:
ok

if the Ibos want to break off the country, fine and good , but they should be civil about it

the Protest pathway would only lead to chaos, those people clamouring for war were probably not alive from 1967 to 1970
war favours only the gun runners, most people suffer for it
if one does not die, family or relations would

ask your self , the 3 million lives lost during the civil war,was it really worth it
when push comes to shove, our so called leaders would escape and leave you guys to your misery

war does not determine who is right, it only shows those who are left
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by leofab(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
N
jmichlins:
mugu what is mtn doing in Nigeria and what is glo doing in Liberia Haven't you heard of multinational companies ??!!
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by homirefacuny(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Na 3 million o not 1 million
Imagine...
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by bayinq25(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

b4 I tell you how dangerous i am, go and write you will first. smelling hairy ass
u thnk say dem dey write fighter 4 face abi, make ak47 mistakenly enter our hands, u go see say we go rewrite the history of this God forsaken zooism Republic

meanwhile, Aba will do it again 2moro. let the foolish IG go and stop them. U guys think we ar cowards abi?
let tge IG try any major rubbish 4 east, then every body will see that what is holding sanity & insanity is just in.

Umuchineke, chukwuabiama
you need guns to gain freedom by killing God's creations and yet you yell umuchineke...you're an animal I think Nigeria is a zoo harboring biafra animals...we just can't let you pathetic fool out coz you're an animal..stupid cunt
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by basilo101: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
bayinq25:
you need guns to gain freedom by killing God's creations and yet you yell umuchineke...you're an animal I think Nigeria is a zoo harboring biafra animals...we just can't let you pathetic fool out coz you're an animal..stupid cunt
Lol, Pele o
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by yapapa: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ hahahahahahaha typical yorubastard. Na for mouth ur strenght dey.
send you address coward
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
leofab:
Nmugu what is mtn doing in Nigeria and what is glo doing in Liberia Haven't you heard of multinational companies ??!!
I see you lack serious proper training Don't bring your improper home training to the public knowledge. Now to lecture you a bit about what will happen to the investments of Igbo outside Igbo land. Ask people who had properties as close as Port Harcourt what happened to it after the war. If Biafra ever secede, Kiss everything you have outsied Igbo land goodbye because the new country of Oduduwa will lay claim to all of those properties and even when you come to claim them with every legal team in the world, they will make you nationalise them our carry them home. Should they be very kind to you, you will be made to pay the kind of taxes that you will have to sell to them or by force or run out of capital. Ask south Sudan what happened to all of their oil shipment point when they left Sudan. The North laid claim to them all making it impossible for them to export and even when the international community came to intervene, the kind of taxes and royalties they are paying to the North till now..... So when next you dream of Biafra check the internet and thnk with your brain about the feasibility of the plan and forget the brain washing lies Kanu dey give una. I think by now the thing suppose clear for una eyes. I thought he boasted that Brithain whom he castigates to be architech of Nigeria will look out for him if the Nigeria government arrests him. A month is going down yet no show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.