Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters (38871 Views)

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by xklucvG: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
bettercreature:
You are playing with fire! our government is making a very deadly mistake,this is how war starts,PMB need to dialogue with them before it get out of hand
Let PMB not dialogue with them o. We are patiently waiting, when it enters season 2 we Niger Deltans will quietly take whats ours and be on our own. No be by force to live together.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
leofab:
what do you know Nnamdi is a strategist; and from your analogies; what happens to the Nigerian properties in biafraland They will vanish?? Ode too know...
I will stop teaching you if you continue with your abusive words. Where in Igbo land can you point a single property owned by anybody apart from Igbos themselves Even the roads and many projects here are done by the state governments and they will beg the FG to pay back until God knows when. But on the contrary, private properties by Igbos are scattered across every part of Nigeria. Tell me that part of Nigeria without Igbo man investment even in the NE. And you expect them to leave all of those behind to begin new struggling here I believe you haven't being to another part of Nigeria so your foresight is beclouded. Onye njem ka onye isis awo ama ihe. Lest I forget "ode" is yoruba. you people are something else.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by optimistD(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmichlins:
If you allow them to protest, they will call you a coward. If you order shoot at sight, they will say you killing innocent people. I am an Igbo but having seen what war can do to a country like libya and egypt and what war did to my tribe, I will stick to Nigeria, fight for my share and develop my land. Sadly minority of my brothers don't see this either because they are poor or they are sadists. Imagine Ibeto, Capital Oil leaving their investments across Nigeria for Biafra. God bless my hustle make I no follow blame another person for my failures
I am sure you are poorer than most of the people clamoring for Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by veraiyke(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dey r exercising der right. Grant them what they will. They have no portion in the government n no inheritance in Nigeria. It is simple
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
FACTS ABOUT REFERENDUM ON BIAFRA.
(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with hydrocarbon crude oil deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria, with huge natural gas reserves not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu.
(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.
(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc
(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.
(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.
(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.
(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways or remain part of current structural deficient Nigeria.
(cool Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and ethnic minority neighbours.
(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism.
Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would go in your career.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
To all u cowards and shameless animals who support d zoo and can't fight for your freedom for d fear of monkeys and baboons.. Atleast show sum dignity and protest dat ur truthful radio administrator b released.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think it is high time these miscreants/PDP losers, chanting biafra should be decisively dealt with once and for all...

Ndi ara!
Ur just a loser, who doesn't even know her history seeking attention. Go get a life.. Ur mates ar Makin Gud impacts to d world bitch

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Macgreat(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!

Just imagine. . .

So, Its all Political. . . for you not to be in support. Set of Jobless youths who know nothing about the Biafra and the harm it brought to families during the civil war. No 50 year old man who is an igbo will ever join this fools.

SMH. . . This people will get themselves kill for nothing! and I keep asking, why are they trying to get Delta state and south south involved in their mess?! We don't want your Biafra! Nigeria is even too small- not to mention Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Macgreat(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Freakymanuel:

Ur just a loser, who doesn't even know her history seeking attention. Go get a life.. Ur mates ar Makin Gud impacts to d world bitch

Brother, You need to open you eyes.

Biafra does not exist! . . And never Will.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by shegra58: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

are all yellowba's lagosian grin
some western states are crippled with poverty grin
meanwhile I discovered ur still a student, but read harder, because all eastern states has untapped crude oil in commercial quantity
well I ain't a student and if u know the definition of poverty u will know that the word was purposely created because of yeebos like I told u i've been to almost every part of Igbo land u may not want to admit but u people are living in penury even some of u can't eat with anu or azu cos of poverty and why is it that anywhere u go in nigeria your girls full every brothel selling their pride for as low as 300 naira go to onisha u will know what I'm talking about even in igbo land what caused that?answer is poverty oh I remember selling your daughters in the name of collecting bride price is one of your resources. When I wanted to vacate nsukka I dash out my property cos I pity your standard of living over there can't imagine a lil child sleeping on bare floor talkless of growing up fellows your sons full nuke and cranny of my land selling poff poff I'm sure ur brother will be among or u yoursel.....To be continue...cos I don't wanna talk to much for now tongue tongue I don sign out for now

2 Likes

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by IPOB123london: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
In the end Biafra will be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by leofab(f): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin
jmichlins:

I will stop teaching you if you continue with your abusive words. Where in Igbo land can you point a single property owned by anybody apart from Igbos themselves Even the roads and many projects here are done by the state governments and they will beg the FG to pay back until God knows when. But on the contrary, private properties by Igbos are scattered across every part of Nigeria. Tell me that part of Nigeria without Igbo man investment even in the NE. And you expect them to leave all of those behind to begin new struggling here I believe you haven't being to another part of Nigeria so your foresight is beclouded. Onye njem ka onye isis awo ama ihe. Lest I forget "ode" is yoruba. you people are something else.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2015
iconize:

You're obviously dumb.

What edge are you yapping about?

On the contrary, Boko haram have intensified their attacks since Bull-Harry became president.

As for yo last sentence - into the waste bin it goes.
wailer will never see any ting coming coming out of buhari i knw|ur ming has b project to always kick against d God send president|my hapines is just u will b wailing for d next three and three and half years if our general dint seek for second term bt if e does|hahahahaahaahaha oyinbo
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
shegra58:
well I ain't a student and if u know the definition of poverty u will know that the word was purposely created because of yeebos like I told u i've been to almost every part of Igbo land u may not want to admit but u people are living in penury even some of u can't eat with anu or azu cos of poverty and why is it that anywhere u go in nigeria your girls full every brothel selling their pride for as low as 300 naira go to onisha u will know what I'm talking about even in igbo land what caused that?answer is poverty oh I remember selling your daughters in the name of collecting bride price is one of your resources. When I wanted to vacate nsukka I dash out my property cos I pity your standard of living over there can't imagine a lil child sleeping on bare floor talkless of growing up fellows your sons full nuke and cranny of my land selling poff poff I'm sure ur brother will be among or u yoursel.....To be continue...cos I don't wanna talk to much for now tongue tongue I don sign out for now

Have you forgotten that soon after the civil war how you wicked bigots and hypocrites connived and robbed Easterners of their hard earned moneys in banks and gave £20 to only those who could prove they had bank accounts?

You parasitic ingrates proceeded to use the stolen funds to buy up the numerous companies established by the colonial masters, looting the companies and rendering them bankrupt. And that was the beginning of the collapse of the Nigerian economy. Till date the economy is yet to recover.

Instead of developing the Eastern region after the war subsequent evil governments diverted Gowon’s 3Rs to your regions for rapid development while neglecting and under-developing the Eastern region.

FYI, Imo airport was built by the people of Imo state; almost everyone contributed even little kids to make the airport a reality.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than your tribe despite your numerous treasury lootings and federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade your enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

FYI, the Igbo States are the least affected by the falling crude oil earnings. Go and ask Fayose why Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn and acquire useful skills/trades in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State.

Feed your eyes and stop being mischievous and bitter that a people you defrauded and cheated are doing excellently and even competing on the world stage:

https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
https://www.nairaland.com/2522113/omitted-truth-debunking-lies...nigeria-states

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2690726/looking-top-30-richest-nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/2671323/anambra-students-win-science-exhibition

https://www.nairaland.com/503406/nigerian-student-achieves-best-2010

https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african
The full study can be found here:
http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

https://www.nairaland.com/2614116/uzoamaka-aduba-wins-emmy-role#38226903

https://www.nairaland.com/2658131/biafra-urhobo-eulogizes-igbo-says

https://www.nairaland.com/2638157/igbo-appreciation-thread
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by moderation2020: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2015
shegra58:

am just belittling myself talking to you little brat. cos from your writeup you are still a kid

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Franzeez(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:
From information I've been able to gather this whole IPOB is PDP sponsored. Buhari should show no mercy if any PDP leader is eventually implicated. He should be charged for treason and killed.

Just as Boko Haram was APC sponsored

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Owongtok(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Miscreants and Agberos from the east are making all the noise while intelligent easterners are watching and laughing at them.Chei! Iberibe bu oria!

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Owongtok:
Miscreants and Agberos from the east are making all the noise while intelligent easterners are watching and laughing at them.Chei! Iberibe bu oria!

The so-called 'miscreants' are far more reasonable and are ever willing to die for a cause than you parasitic ingrate that will still end up dying for nothing in Lord Lugard's cage.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by EternalTruths: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2015
SweetSoup:
Good quote my brother, but my question is why didn't the Igbo sell this wonderful idea to Jonathan who was close the easterners? Don't you think it would have been easy convincing Jonathan to either call for a referendum or ask the national Assembly to amend the constitution to reflect true federalism? If the Igbo didn't demand/agitate for Biafra during Jonathan's 5 years tenure (bearing in mind how close he was to them), is it not morally wrong for them to be agitating for biafra barely 6month into buhari's govt? This agitation started immediately Buhari won the election, it became intense after he was sworn in. If the Igbo can be one Nigeria for 5 years under Jonathan, why are they now agitating for Biafra barely 6month into Buhari presidency?

I will tell you why the ideal wasn't sold to Jonathan if you will create a thread for it and invite me
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by iconize(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
[s]wailer will never see any ting coming coming out of buhari i knw|ur ming has b project to always kick against d God send president|my hapines is just u will b wailing for d next three and three and half years if our general dint seek for second term bt if e does|hahahahaahaahaha oyinbo[/s]

Complete crap. Into the waste bin it goes.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by shegra58: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
moderation2020:

am just belittling myself talking to you little brat. cos from your writeup you are still a kid
you won't be able to trade words with me cos I know myself that I'm hitting the nail,its good as u excuse yourself so I won't spoil your days but if u insist I won't mind bringing myself down to your level so that I will be able to treat u like a fool that u are....omo irankiran cheesy cool
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by moderation2020: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
shegra58:
I won't be able to trade words with you cos you know yourself that you are hitting the nail,its good as I excuse you so you won't spoil my days, you will be able to treat me like a fool that I am.... my tather is omo irankiran cheesy cool

you are ...
Sick mentally
Sick emotionally
Sick socially
Sick politically.
Sick intellectually
Sick morally
Sick sick spiritually

if you dont hv anything doing or unemployed pls go start some farming in the village if u hv one.
because stupidity kills faster than HIV gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by niyi123: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
I always pity all these ibo people.. because by the time it happens there won't be any race called ibo again then how the Biafra actualized when they have all dead. Do they have what it take to fight war or they think is by having ak47 because i saw a post where a deluded guy said once they get ak47 they would show what they can do. What about the technicalities, courage and also considering there numbers or do they think magic will happen.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
niyi123:
I always pity all these ibo people.. because by the time it happens there won't be any race called ibo again then how the Biafra actualized when they have all dead. Do they have what it take to fight war or they think is by having ak47 because i saw a post where a deluded guy said once they get ak47 they would show what they can do. What about the technicalities, courage and also considering there numbers or do they think magic will happen.

Rants of a bloody ass-licking coward from a juju-infested enclave!

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
jonnywaka:

My brother dont worry, no Igbo man or woman will wear sucide vest and blow himself or herself up, they are to money and self conscious to do that. If they could they would have won the war in 1969 to 1971.

I have read the comments here waiting for an intelligent Igbo person to articulate their grievanc, I have read none but the insults from Alaba boys who sit in Lagos and Abuja and jare online for Biafra. No Igbo man who is out protesting and planning for Biafra will have time to be making comments online insulting people. Majority of those commenting here are not even in the East.

No nation state that want to pull out of Nigeria should be stopped from doing so.

We have seen too many of these agitations before and its beginning to irritate well meaning young Nigerians. Please call out your Igbo elite to negotiate your freedom from Nigeria and stop wasting time. This is the time for Biafra to lead the way and if its good for them maybe other nation state will follow.

I expect insultive reactions to this comment now. Truth is bitter and no one wants to hear it so they resort to insults instead.

Carry on guys, may God bless your agitation.

My brother there are many options left to the dark minded which could be deployed for violent sabotage against an oppressive system like Nigeria. Not just by blowing oneself up. Blowing oneself up is an art for religious fanatics driven by hate, jealousy and unreasonableness; the type which abound in parts of the world where Islam took root. Definitely not among Igbo people. Yes you are very correct Igbos will not blow themselves up. But not because they are overly money or self conscious as you allude. Yes Igbo people love money but they work hard for it. There is nothing wrong with loving money when you are ready to work hard for it. Your opinion is just a common stereotype among chiefly people from the south west. Not that these detractors even believe in their insults but only a mischievous style to make a hard working people to doubt their belief in the virtue of working hard to earn a comfortable life. I also know that people from the south west find the word Biafra most irksome. But why I don't know. Perhaps it reminds them of their shameful deeds they which hope should be forgotten. I tell you Nigeria will be a far better place if this can do attitude of the Igbo is not emasculated any further through government instigated deprivations and ethnic gang ups.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Alphaoscar: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Victor Nwaire is a rapist- google.com

Chief, it just crossed my attention that one of my dogs who followed me from Biafra land ( the land of the rising crimes) has been misbehaving and going beyond his boundary with you. The said dog ( I nicknamed him ishiamu) is a stupid and a stray mad dog and I am using this opportunity to formerly apologize for all his iniquities Sir. kindly forgive him for the stupidity he's been showing towards your humble self and I also promised to appreciate you more if you chose to force him drink Otapiapia in the nearest future.

Ishiamu is a stupid, mad and worthless dog and you have the liberty to do to him whatever you like. I am his rightful owner and I won't press any charge for the lost of his useless life.

1 Like

Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by reuben79: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dey ar thiefs and jobless people............police should allow SARS to handle them...........dey ar criminals
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by jmichlins(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by Alphaoscar: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Hahahahaha. The dog is very stubborn and wont stop looking for trouble, I called his mother to report him few hours ago but the woman said I should forgive him cos of his 90 yards lips. Will allow you take charge of your dog, make sure you always lock him up to avoid unnecessary barking. God bless.

That Ishiamu of a dog is a lost cause. how was his mother's condition on the phone when you called her ? hope her own condition is better when compared to her useless offspring.
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by shegra58: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
moderation2020:

you are ...
Sick mentally
Sick emotionally
Sick socially
Sick politically.
Sick intellectually
Sick morally
Sick sick spiritually

if you dont hv anything doing or unemployed pls go start some farming in the village if u hv one.
because stupidity kills faster than HIV gringringrin
I'm not good in farming and my family haven't done so though my grandfather was a farmer but never done so himself rather he employed a lot of ur tribes men and women working in his farm land....just a pity that u don't know me that's all I can tell u bout myself but if u are doubting me tell me how I can send money to u so that u will be able to have enough fund to treat that your heredity disease...smello shocked
Re: Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters by maduxs: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
jmichlins:

you don't know the kind of freedom your enjoying in Nigeria until the kind of Biafra Kanu is wishing to bring. The Biafra where there will be only Judaism and African Traditional religion isn't freedom. Listen to his utterances and tell me if what he wishes are the kind of world you will love to live in. I see another North Korea
you see nothing all you see is hopeless and disgruntled Nigeria if biafrans should leave. Mercy for yourself don't mercy about how biafrans will survive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' / Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.