Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) (65911 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2015
frisky2good:
How romantic. Maybe he just wants to tick another item on his to do list.

Meet a NLander -----

Smh, ease up dear. Life is too short not to enjoy a lil laugh here and there. And if I may add, you really sound grumpy undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Grumpy? No. Just kidding around. How's work?

SassyVixen:
Smh, ease up dear. Life is too short not to enjoy a lil laugh here and there. And if I may add, you really sound grumpy undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
frisky2good:
Grumpy? No. Just kidding around. How's work?
Oh he has a light side to him afterall smiley Praise Jah!. Work is fine, lazy day though and trust me I can't wait to get off.How is yours?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm always in a good mood on Fridays. Work is OK except that it's still WORK!

SassyVixen:
Oh he has a light side to him afterall smiley Praise Jah!. Work is fine, lazy day though and trust me I can't wait to get off.How is yours?

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2015
frisky2good:
I'm always in a good mood on Fridays. Work is OK except that it's still WORK!

AMEN! I concur...I feel its a crime to have a bad mood on a Friday, punishable by .....cheesy. Bia, you wanted work to be leisure before? Only few jobs fall into both categories o... And one of them is my dream job
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2015
To footballers, work is more like fun. Doing what you like and getting paid for it. Is ur dream job BLOGGING? I heard that internet aproko just bought a house on banana island. Talk about having fun and making money. tongue

SassyVixen:
AMEN! I concur...I feel its a crime to have a bad mood on a Friday, punishable by .....cheesy. Bia, you wanted work to be leisure before? Only few jobs fall into both categories o... And one of them is my dream job
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
:oFlesh and Blood didn't reveal that to you ,only the Spirit did! cheesy , I actually have two o, Blogging and being a succesful OAP and who am I to say no if internet aproko or playing shrink with headphones on can build me a mansion in Ibiza? That's the real deal my brother tongue
frisky2good:
To footballers, work is more like fun. Doing what you like and getting paid for it. Is ur dream job BLOGGING? I heard that internet aproko just bought a house on banana island. Talk about having fun and making money. tongue

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by frisky2good(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Do u mind dropping your link here? Maybe you can make me start visiting aproko sites or are you just planning to start?

SassyVixen:
:oFlesh and Blood didn't reveal that to you ,only the Spirit did! cheesy , I actually have two o, Blogging and being a succesful OAP and who am I to say no if internet aproko or playing shrink with headphones on can build me a mansion in Ibiza? That's the real deal my brother tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
frisky2good:
Do u mind dropping your link here? Maybe you can make me start visiting aproko sites or are you just planning to start?

I am planning to start, I want it to be an aproko site that appeals to all. New and fresh stuff and not just about stale gist. You are welcome to be an investor when it kicks off grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
frisky2good:

I am planning to start , something new and fresh, not just stale gist smiley shey u go invest? grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by frisky2good(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Does blogging require any investment other than passion for writing interesting stories? Just asking o cos a I have absolutely no idea.

SassyVixen:
I am planning to start , something new and fresh, not just stale gist smiley shey u go invest? grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Cool photos.
You guys obviously clicked! smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
frisky2good:
Does blogging require any investment other than passion for writing interesting stories? Just asking o cos a I have absolutely no idea.

I was just teasing you about the investment smiley .And you are right, all one needs is the passion to write. Personally the monetary motive shouldn't be the focus or else you will run out of steam.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by frisky2good(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Since morning na now u dey reply. I don miss u.

SassyVixen:
I was just teasing you about the investment smiley .And you are right, all one needs is the passion to write. Personally the monetary motive shouldn't be the focus or else you will run out of steam.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by SassyVixen(f): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
frisky2good:
Since morning na now u dey reply. I don miss u.

smiley I have missed you too... I have been very ill and a bit busy. How are you? You went to work today? If you don't mind can we take this off this thread? Someone will soon tell us to get a room cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Owliver:
did you guys fhurk?

cos thats the main tin angry

*edited
i only stated what every viewer would have in mind, especially the male viewers grin

That's the main reason why NL meet is to fvck and when it doesn't work out they will come on NL to air their dirty laundry.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who gives a fvck?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Owliver(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrsChima:

That's the main reason why NL meet is to fvck and when it doesn't work out they will come on NL to air their dirty laundry.

ehya. too bad.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2015
MummyTehillah:
So lovely, wish I would meet one someday.
were do u base
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Tarh Pop what.... that ibo dude is way too cool for that yoruba imp
CaroLyner:

pop the question..already
ask her out. wink
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2015
benELOHIM7:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by sleeknick: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
benELOHIM7:

Sorry sir, i am not igbo. I am from Edo state, and she is ibibio. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Bamz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsChima:
Who gives a fvck?

Relax, don't take life too seriously, after all no one gets out alive
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bamz:

Relax, don't take life too seriously, after all no one gets out alive

Who gives a fvck?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Bamz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Who gives a fvck?

Hmm someone had a rough day
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bamz:

Hmm someone had a rough day

Suck my dick.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Bamz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Suck my dick.

I'll pass on that. smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 07, 2017
StPete:
Nice pix though. Had something similar. We actually didn't just meet, we fvcked on the first day tongue (and she's very popular on here)
LovePeddler ALERT
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2017
lalasticlala:
No, u can't see lalasticlala, I heard he's a robot. grin
Hon Lalasticlala, see as they finish u here lol!
I would have fight for u but there's a bit of truth in what he said lol!
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Rockyrock: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
StPete:
Nice pix though. Had something similar. We actually didn't just meet, we fvcked on the first day tongue (and she's very popular on here)
See this broke ass dude that is as short as a dwarf talking about fucking someone on the first day, tell me who asked you that, i know you very well in your area and you would be forming mature, seems you are immature after all cos nobody asked you this, fool
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by StPete: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Rockyrock:

Ignored!!
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
StPete:
good bt do not expose ha nude pics wen she dumps u for anoda guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.