Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) (65988 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mhizkel:

Picture gone missinggrin
saw what i send to you this morning? You don't always reply, WHY?.cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by moyakz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
sleeknick:
We didnt discuss relationship fyi
if i hear!

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Owliver:
did you guys fhurk?

cos thats the main tin angry

Kia bad pikin see ur head
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Owliver(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

Kia bad pikin see ur head
aaaah. na my neighbour use my phone type that oh. i swear angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Whose business is it
It even made fp, wonder what I was looking for sef...
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by kennykg(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope you won't create another thread anytime soon

"why are nairaland girls are too demanding "

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by ezteem(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
sleeknick:
It was quite a fun day as i met a nairalander for the first time and it happened to be switup. This was also my first time meeting a nairalander ( used to think y'all were programmed robots) She was quite fun to be with as we gossiped about y'all especially the trouble makers here. Before then i had been very bored here in uyo as i newly relocated here. She is actually the first person i made friend with here. I hope to have another outing soonest...good morning nairaland family and have a wonderful and prosperous week ahead.

Lalasticlala we suppose see oh. Lol!

Love the matching clothes

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Took me some time to understand that guy's comment.

SassyVixen:
. When you learn to correct your grammar :p

I am in Ikoyi so until you do the needful no show cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Evidence1000(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Owliver:
did you guys fhurk?

u r not serious oh! Lol
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Obiwannn: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:

you wey do mouth like back of yansh.
face like barbie chicken.
You hav a PM lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by 190theclown: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
sleeknick:

Ancestor!

pity u undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Obiwannn:
You hav a PM lipsrsealed
what about?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Owliver:
aaaah. na my neighbour use my phone type that oh. i swear angry

Lol naso
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by kilonso001(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Owliver, you must be a nerd.....

Owliver:
did you guys fhurk?

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Owliver(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
kilonso001:
Owliver, you must be a nerd.....
me? nerd ke. rara oh
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Owliver(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Evidence1000:
u r not serious oh! Lol
why? cos i asked what almost everybody would be pondering huh?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Owliver(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol naso
hopw you are fine ojere? how ur area
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Blexin68: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Triump if i catch u eh!
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by simplisity(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ginaz:
see dem mouth like roasted TIKO
Gina mind urself o!
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by simplisity(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
just confess you both are dating.
Carolyn take time!
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by yorke1: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
SassyVixen:
. When you learn to correct your grammar :p

I am in Ikoyi so until you do the needful no show cheesy

waiting for the show cool cool cool
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by simplisity(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
you wey do mouth like back of yansh. face like barbie chicken.
Bia Carolyn, if i catch u again!
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Aitee1: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
sleeknick:

Not funny...

tongue tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by dadebayo1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kontinue.........

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by glory008(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
just passing bye

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by dove343: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Carrying extra weight around the waist is common for people with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, but it doesn't have to be that way. As a matter of fact, trimming your belly fat will not only help you look and feel better, it can also help reduce your risk of heart attack, fertility issue and stroke.

Making your abdominal muscles stronger has another advantage as well. They support the lower back and hold you upright. Continual poor posture puts these muscles to sleep, leaving you with a belly bump as well as an aching back.

A good ab workout will lighten your midsection and emphasize other large muscles of your body in a way that increases your metabolism (to burn fat) and improves your posture ( to make you look younger and leaner).

Join our 30-day Weight Loss Challenge tagged "Weigh-To-Healthy-You" and stand a chance to reach your weight loss goal.

To participate for FREE, simply send "YES" in a chat via WhatsApp on 08133579853.

You will be contacted with further details

Other benefits include:
Free 1-1 daily chat with our nutrition and weight loss experts

Free professional support for the next 3 months

Offer opens for the first 50 people.

-OptimalHealth
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
pbs4real:
NO!!! tongue

You get money and air-conditioned car?

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by bummyla(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
I Hope This Will Lead To The Altar! Cheers Guys! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by phenol33(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
u collect colert"?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by richidinho(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sandydayz:
sad

how much is that ur bag plz? grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
richidinho:

how much is that ur bag plz? grin
Just 4.5k smiley smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
saw what i send to you this morning? You don't always reply, WHY?.cheesy
Lol. You captioned it ''Reply if you can''
And I smiledcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.