Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) (65993 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You get money and air-conditioned car?
No time. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol. You captioned it ''Reply if you can'' And I smiledcheesy
if i had written ordinary 'Reply' nkogrin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Jtmanager(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sandydayz:
sad
Ah swear wteva ure thinking I'm thinking
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
if i had written ordinary 'Reply' nkogrin
I would have repliedwink
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
I would have repliedwink
SmD
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Codedrock(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Y'all look cute together. Boy resemble sexkillz sha grin
Oh.. sis. u just made me remember our guy.. I kinda miss him..
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by DominoK(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
My guy! My guy don't mind dem u met her nd u guys have a great day 2geda,so anybody can say anything dats their own cup of tea!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Twaci, when are we going to meet? wink
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Ryda(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Owliver:
did you guys fhurk?

cos thats the main tin angry

exactly what every viewer would have in mind, especially the male viewers grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
stupidity:
what have I got to do with this? angry

lolz
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by sleeknick: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Join me thank God guys...i just got a job. All thanks to nairaland.! Oga seun God bless you for this platform oh!

*oya shakiti bobo*

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Come lets see joor. We would wear green top and red denim.
Don't say NO cry
grin grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jtmanager:

Ah swear wteva ure thinking I'm thinking
Hehhhehhehhheehheehe grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by pbs4real(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

see question ooooh,u want make I begin take pix of my cars? That one go dey childish nah...make e no be like say I dey brag... That one nah small tin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op i go vex for u if u didnt have ur way,infact i go vex for una 2 if una no do that thing angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by sleeknick: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
kechywillz:
Op i go vex for u if u didnt have ur way,infact i go vex for una 2 if una no do that thing angry

Chill bro...
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
CFCfan:

grin grin
Why you dey smile, is that your favourite colour? grin
Green on red?

iAmCharis:
No time. grin cheesy
No time my brother. I no dey fit suffer, all these preaching on ladies and materialism on NL no dey enter my ear at allll. tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Why you dey smile, is that your favourite colour? grin
Green on red?

No time my brother. I no dey fit suffer, all these preaching on ladies and materialism on NL no dey enter my ear at allll. tongue
I dey feel you. You no come this life come suffer. grin grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
una weldone oh
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by slaknoah(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na ring be that for her hand naaa
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by slaknoah(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na ring be that for her hand naaa Abi na you give am nii @OP
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Twaci(f): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Twaci, when are we going to meet? wink
In paradise my dear brother cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Twaci:
In paradise my dear brother cheesy
Hahahaha. This got me laughing

In paradise at the feet of the Lord. By the rivers of Babylon cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Twaci(f): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hahahaha. This got me laughing

In paradise at the feet of the Lord. By the rivers of Babylon cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy warris your own na?

Na your see we wan see?
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by megamank(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
NO WONDER SOME PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS COMMENT THE WAY THEY DO ON NAIRALAND.........I COMMENT MY RESERVE.......
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy warris your own na?

Na your see we wan see?
my dear, no be my see o. Na aproko lead me here o
Oya make una no vex cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
sleeknick:
I am taken already and i guess she is too
nice response bro!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by TOMTOM15(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
thank you smiley
wow you looks good...

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
kechywillz:
so u dey support evil
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by cupidhero(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Thats why i declined giving you the address to the best neighbourhood i was talking about the other time. grin.
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by opeyemiahmad(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
una fit sha. so what are you waiting for? cheesy
the next thing u will see two nlanders
Re: Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) by Obiwannn: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
CaroLyner:

what about?
.. Lol.. Reply first wink
Isn't bad to connect is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.