Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,074 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba (7393 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
basbone:

so you are typing this hateful gall of bitterness just because of ur pay that u wanted badly to cash in Calabar......

Irony of life, Biafra feeds u and ur family........dont bite the hand that feeds you.
nyamirin dunce.
Calabr is Not and will NEVER be part of your Biafra. I went there to render my expertise on a project for the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival and i will be going back there in December for the carnival itself

You heeebo fools can continue to cripple the already dead and non-existing economy in heeeboland. Close your markets, shops, schools, banks etc. Biafra must come.

7 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by mazzi: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Your soon-to-die mother is a scratched face monkey
if you heeebo bastards want a referendum, why dont you tell all your law makers in the national assembly to sponsor a bill to that affect on plenary ?
PMB has better things to do than to pay attention to the noise of you Biafra loosers.
shatap lazy Yoruba!!!

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EasternLion: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
As long as this nonsense does not reach Akwa Ibom or Cross river, nothing concern me.
And as for those bastàrds above continously trying to lump our state into their fraudulent stupîdity, una no go die beta.

IPOB family in Akwa Ibom are making preparations.

More fierce protest dey come.

Keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by ikechi1000(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Same change. The north wanted, Change has many faces biafra is another change. Can never stop said biafra
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
my mothers vagi'na smells like sh1t

5 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
ikechi1000:
Same change. The north wanted, Change has many faces biafra is another change. Can never stop said biafra
Chukwu Okike Abiama scatter the intestine of ike ekremadu, stealer oduah, t.a orji and all other heeebo senators and reps who are currently in the North, Abuja.

Any heeebo man wey still dey any state for North no go die beta

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
mazzi:
shatap lazy Yoruba!!!
Look at these Osu ibo from the umuahia baby factory, refering to his miserable mother as lazy Yoruba. Anybody who torments the soul of an heeebo man is automatically a yoruba in your crazed mind.

This ringworm still has the temerity to refer to me as lazy. Accursed, you are not even qualified to be a janitor in the organisation i work with

8 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by simplycarro: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=15pt]So Heeboos have decided to make this country ungovernable for a Northern President.?
Continue.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
EasternLion:

IPOB family in Akwa Ibom are making preparations.

More fierce protest dey come.

Keep that in mind.
Fierce protest here?
I trust my governor to nip dat nonsense in the bud.
Unlike the south west, we dont value you people here.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Adex097: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:
Where are those Yorubas that said that nothing can make an Igbo man abandon his shop? grin

They were not referring to the Igbo man in Aba but the Igbo man in Alaba!! tongue

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Rose2014: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Adex097:

They were not referring to the Igbo man in Aba but the Igbo man in Alaba!! tongue
Now they've changed their mouth as usual. If Alaba protest now, they'll say there're referring to the Igbos in UK cheesy
I never knew there are two types of Igbo man

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
Fierce protest here?
I trust my governor to nip dat nonsense in the bud.
Unlike the south west, we dont value you people here.
look at this akwa ibom house girl, because of the small oil u guys have u now believe u have been elevated from your house girl status, in case u dont know in Rivers we only value u people as our house girls and boys and nothing more.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Adex097: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lol..you are funny grin

So Wike should attend a meeting calling for release of Nnamdi Kanu..wetin concern virgin with postinor2??
This got me cracked up grin
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EternalTruths: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
As long as this nonsense does not reach Akwa Ibom or Cross river, nothing concern me.
And as for those bastàrds above continously trying to lump our state into their fraudulent stupîdity, una no go die beta.

Speak for your tribe and not all for both States. cool
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EternalTruths: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

look at this akwa ibom house girl, because of the small oil u guys have u now believe u have been elevated from your house girl status, in case u dont know in Rivers we only value u people as our house girls and boys and nothing more.

She is a Yoruba girl faking Akwa Ibom

Ask her to write in her dialect.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

that one concerns her, if u talk to my people people anyhow I would repay in a thousand fold,
NOTE; this doesnt mean I support Biafra.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

You value us as housegirls yet you want to die on top our matter?
E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EternalTruths: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

that one concerns her, if u talk to my people people anyhow I would repay in a thousand fold,
NOTE; this doesnt mean I support Biafra.

You are free to remain a Nigerian but please don't insult the good people of AKwa Ibom cool
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Speak for your tribe and not all for both States. cool
I am speaking for my tribe.
Cancel Ibibio out of your dirty Biafra
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EternalTruths: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
E pain am grin

Yorubbbbaaaa grin
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
E pain am grin
people way e go pain na people way dae look una face,
Uduak go and wash plate kiss. tongue.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

Yoruba has so consumed u guys that its d only thing u see wen someone does not agree wit ur fraudulent ideologies.
No wonder all of you are ready 2 die there leaving your ancestors in ur erosion-ridden land deprived of kolanut and schnapps.
Vermins.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EternalTruths: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
I am speaking for my tribe.
Cancel Ibibio out of your dirty Biafra

Never you mention Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers

If Ibibios don't want Biafra, we wish them good luck and success.

But don't speak for others cool
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

people way e go pain na people way dae look una face,
Uduak go and wash plate kiss. tongue.
I will do so after your mum finishes excreting the hard drugs in her stomach.
Just wait a lil, she's almost done, 2 more wraps of cocaine remaining.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

u southeastern igbos just keep looking for a way to disgrace the igbo tribe everytime angry, she clearly picked on u, because of one phantom Biafra that shall never rise again u are treating her with kids glove, let thunder fire that her house girl mouth she is using to talk rubbish, do we look like we are selling afang soup here or we are washing plates?
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
EternalTruths:

And in which state is Ibibio located you ignoramus?
You want us to join your stupîd fight so that in the heat of the moment, you cowards would run away leaving us to salvage the pieces. Just like what that bearded he-goat did to Phillip Effiong.
We are wiser now.
Sorry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
I dont look at peoples face, I am not in Akwa ibom state neither is Akwa ibom feeding me,the reverse is the case because Rivers is feeding Akwa ibom with its people scattered all over the place with there mama put restaurants, kaikai joints and there kids acting as house boys and girls.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
any f00l that wants to insult anybody should use the term Biafrans and not igbos.
Last warning, terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
I will do so after your mum finishes excreting the hard drugs in her stomach.
Just wait a lil, she's almost done, 2 more wraps of cocaine remaining.
mbom dont worre I will make sure I travel to akwa ibom ti bring ur mother from the village, we need a new house girl to be bathing our dog tongue tongue grin.
mumu.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by emeritus856: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:
Where are those Yorubas that said that nothing can make an Igbo man abandon his shop? grin

Ediot, you are screaming Yoruba now but will still use that smelly akpu mouth to post trash that Yorubas are on your thread. Shameless product of baby factory.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by opiaoku: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

Ediot, you are screaming Yoruba now but will still use that smelly akpu mouth to post trash that Yorubas are on your thread. Shameless product of baby factory.
[/s]

cc
lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Rose2014: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

Yet u'll do anything to ensure we share the same passport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Interview:APC And PDP Have Failed Nigerians, Oby Ezekwesili / The Fraudulent Onochie And Her Impostor: Episode 1 Part 3(Screenshot) / Breaking: Fulani Men Who Kidnapped Methodist Bishop In Abia Arrested Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.