Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba (7395 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by mekadinho(f): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
you Biafra goons have been told to leave the SS out of your Biafra bullsh!t.
So you want SS Governors like Prof Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross rivers state, to worry himself over an heeebo non entity like namdi kanu when he has better things to do for his state like the planinng for the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival
D last time I checked, Cross river ppl don't hv forbidden marks drawn on their faces. So which part of Cross river r you from, n who made u their spokesman? Nitwi.t!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Look at these Osu ibo from the umuahia baby factory, refering to his miserable mother as lazy Yoruba. Anybody who torments the soul of an heeebo man is automatically a yoruba in your crazed mind.

This ringworm still has the temerity to refer to me as lazy. Accursed, you are not even qualified to be a janitor in the organisation i work with

babe u dey spit fire oo cheesy dis biafraudsters are not worth your energy. I shi.t and spit on their flat heads. ignore the mofos and let them burn their erosion ravaged region

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by cupidhero(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Which mountain? Na d one wey dem use refuse build?
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
We love Biafra.. Biafra our home
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by cupidhero(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Your soon-to-die mother is a scratched face monkey
if you heeebo bastards want a referendum, why dont you tell all your law makers in the national assembly to sponsor a bill to that effect on plenary ?
PMB has better things to do than to pay attention to the noise of you Biafra loosers.
When did Niger State become part of South South? Foolish girl! Try and stay out of tribal issues next time,when the guns start blazing i don't think you will find it funny.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by ARIZONA123(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lol..you are funny grin

So Wike should attend a meeting calling for release of Nnamdi Kanu..wetin concern virgin with postinor2??
. Raphael. Biafran protest is still ongoing as we speak. What are you gonna do? You and Truckpusher,Barcanista. Sore loosers!!!
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by gigabyte13: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
As long as the fire is burning in the biafrats region. Wetin concern Nigerians with una fir.
If una like make una roast una sef with the fire.

WHOOO CARESSSS...!!!
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Truckpusher(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lol..you are funny grin

So Wike should attend a meeting calling for release of Nnamdi Kanu..wetin concern virgin with postinor2??
Lmao..... grin
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Enahi(f): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

lol... is there a difference between Edo state and yorubas? for ur info we see u guys as same.

That means you are very daft, Delta and Edo are the same. We dont want you people.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

lol... is there a difference between Edo state and yorubas? for ur info we see u guys as same.

Edo State and Yoruba are distinct. You're ignorant if you think we are the same. Even some of your Biafran boys don't think so, they said Esans likely have Igbo in them and that they should join Biafra. Haha silly jokers.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by McTobe(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
xage:
Let the Igbos go,if they don't go today they will go tomorrow,they truth is the bond is weak and the unity is pretentious.

An independent Yoruba,Hausa or Igbo is better of a camouflaged united Nigeria..

We are not happy together and we are too ambitious to admit it and break up to live a competative life separately...

I'm a Yoruba Muslim d I'm an ardent supporter of 3 Nigeria_North South East rather than one Nigeria ravaged with hatred and pretence...

Corruption,terrorism and discrimination is gross in Nigeria today bcoz nobody truly love the project Nigeria,that's why leaders are selfish and hunger is rampant

See Nigeria is like a little maize plant, planted by 3 farmers,each farmers has individu farm which they care for at the expense of the common maize plant they supposedly vowed to water and raise to fruitfuliness...

Let their be Hausa region,Yoruba region and Igbo region where each independedly exist and compete with own resources at own pace...

If you keep the igbos by force,they will frustrate the project Nigeria bcoz they are not happy and you naturally can't support what you dislike with passion
My brother, I wish u more wisdom. I take exception to my principle of declining comment when the matter is about secession of the Easterners from the rest of the country. If the Igbos are comfortable in Nigeria will they want to leave Nigeria? On the average who is even happy in this country called Nigeria? See the level of hatred between the three major tribes here on nairaland. The so called elites keep quiet over this IPOB issue because of their selfish interest. Before the coming of the colonialists with this secular state structure doesn't the Oyo empire exist side by side with the other empires, kingdoms and clans, was there this kind of hatred then? the answer is NO. I wonder why we cannot just relegate into a weaker center to enable the federating units harness themselves better in their area of comparative advantage. What is all these hate and suspicion. Better let each people go their own way if it is what will make them happier and more fulfilled as human being. left alone if Nigeria can break up into 36 countries I don't care once it will make the people happier and more at peace. The idea of the modern state is built on a wrong foundation same as this idea of western democracy. They are all as foreign as they sound. Our indigenous methods of governance & conflict resolution is superior. Let the people be happy again please. Give them their Biafra only this time not through War anymore and if Yoruba like let them also take their own independent state. why the forced Union.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

That means you are very daft, Delta and Edo are the same. We dont want you people.
we have been trying to tell u that a long time ago that we dont want u people, Biafrans organized a protest at least it augered well for them the day Edo people would try it in Rivers state, we would make sure we burn all of u people with your hatred and wickedness to a stake.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
aim5:

Edo State and Yoruba are distinct. You're ignorant if you think we are the same. Even some of your Biafran boys don't think so, they said Esans likely have Igbo in them and that they should join Biafra. Haha silly jokers.
am just telling u facts, especially those muslim ones.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Enahi(f): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

we have been trying to tell u that a long time ago that we dont want u people, Biafrans organized a protest at least it augered well for them the day Edo people would try it in Rivers state, we would make sure we burn all of u people with your hatred and wickedness to a stake.

Burn which Edo people to stake, you must be high on akpu.
Lets see how you will add Rivers State to your landlocked East.

Besides why didn't you fools protest in Lagos didn't you morons claim Lagos is a no man's land.

Why didn't you goats also protest in the North, are there no igbos in the North or you swines are just afraid to die.

I know the medicine good for you lots and u will get it soon.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Enahi(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
aim5:

You dont need to educate the idott, majority of them has got no brain and no sense of reasoning.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Yanks101: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Burn which Edo people to stake, you must be high on akpu.
Lets see how you will add Rivers State to your landlocked East.

Besides why didn't you fools protest in Lagos didn't you morons claim Lagos is a no man's land.

Why didn't you goats also protest in the North, are there no igbos in the North or you swines are just afraid to die.

I know the medicine good for you lots and u will get it soon.
am happy u said Edo and Delta are the same am happy u know ur boundaries and u are determined to stay there, no be mouth the day una go try am all those una fake churches scattered all over Rivers state way una dae use play people wayo, we go burn una with them.
mumu people. Igbos from the Southeast have tried theres if una get mind and una Oba of Benin kingdom dae exist come to ph and agitate for Benin Kingdom Republic and watch what would meet u guys.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Enahi(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yanks101:
If i decide to take you up, you would run away in the midst of the argument.
Your edo state was ran over in a single day in 1967.
Don't mistake your butterfly for a bird. Know your level.

Stop deciving yourself, I was told how you lots were slaughtered in Edo state.

Funny enough igbos has got no culture and lack common sense.
Lets see were you get to with Biafra.

Why are you lots afraid of protesting in Lagos and Abuja? That will send a good message you know.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Yanks101: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EasternLion: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
Fierce protest here?
I trust my governor to nip dat nonsense in the bud.
Unlike the south west, we dont value you people here.

hahaha, and what of thousands of Akwa Ibomites in Aba for example that carry am for head, guy u be nobody oga, u can't be an issue to love between us and mmong people.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

am just telling u facts, especially those muslim ones.

Facts? Ha okay. And, Edo North if anything are more like Middle Belt/Northerners than Yoruba in my opinion.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
princdebola201:
Which reasonable businessman will consider starting business in this kind of Geopolitical Zonegrincheesy

By the time SW is filled up, All Local and foreign investors will be trooping into south south Zone

I see akwa ibom and cross river competing with Lagos, Abuja, in the near future.

stale

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by princdebola201(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
stale
Whatevertonguetonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Mocks PDP, CUPP, Says The Party Is A Comedy Group / Ikpeazu Organizes Meeting Of Stakeholders To Improve Security In Abia (Photos) / Power Generation Peaks At 4,350MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.