Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba (7396 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by emeritus856: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Yet u'll do anything to ensure we share the same passport

May God destroy anyone holding you animals from getting your biafra. We have told you many times to pack but you are always here ranting, I was expecting you to leave en mass when your igwe was flogged in Akure, but you all were begging. Akiolu threatened you fools but you still wont leave the SW. No one take you animals serious. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by opiaoku: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

May God destroy anyone holding you animals from getting your biafra. We have told you many times to pack but you are always here ranting, I was expecting you to leave en mass when your igwe was flogged in Akure, but you all were begging. Akiolu threatened you fools but you still wont leave the SW. No one take you animals serious. Trust me.
[/s]

Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy

Rule 2 broken with impunity

thanks
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by emeritus856: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

Seun Lalasticlala obinoscopy

Rule 2 broken with impunity

thanks

My dog, you can continue to follow me everywhere. I am always happy seeing you get more frustrated and angry, the mods are not hypocrites like you. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
all u Biafrans do is look for trouble and more trouble and more trouble, u dont know what we igbos in the SS are going tru in ensuring we maintain our igbo stance, oyigbo is being neglected its because we ve refused to deny our igboness like others, but the way u guys act stup1d very soon dat stance might change, since u people dont want to grow up angry.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
madenigga:

mbom dont worre I will make sure I travel to akwa ibom ti bring ur mother from the village, we need a new house girl to be bathing our dog tongue tongue grin.
mumu.
You cant even spell worry, cant even use punctuations properly and I thought I was about to jive with an intellectual.
Look for your fellow illiterates abeg.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by opiaoku: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

My dog, you can continue to follow me everywhere. I am always happy seeing you get more frustrated and angry, the mods are not hypocrites like you. Keep it up
[/s]

Nope am always there to make sure justice is done

you can't just keep cursing people
others will learn from you thus making nairaland a trashy forum for trolls and bigots like you
cc

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
You cant even spell worry, cant even use punctuations properly and I thought I was about to jive with an intellectual.
Look for your fellow illiterates abeg.
mumu am mimicking the average Akwa ibom house girl tongue, poor things.
*I spit on ur likes* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by emeritus856: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

[s]Nope am always there to make sure justice is done

you can't just keep cursing people
others will learn from you thus making nairaland a trashy forum for trolls and bigots like you
cc[/s]

You are a born hypocrite, no one take you serious. You think the mod will just ban people without going through the thread, I respond to any insult on my person and my tribe. You can continue to follow me around, a dog will forever be a dog cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
I won't blame u, because of the little oil u have u now think u have mind, when that oil is back we won't accept ur kids into our homes as housegirls and boys grin grin grin grin u people would die there.
Coolabbie I know its housegirl and afang soup money they used to train u so am not surprised.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by emeritus856: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Look at these Osu ibo from the umuahia baby factory, refering to his miserable mother as lazy Yoruba. Anybody who torments the soul of an heeebo man is automatically a yoruba in your crazed mind.

This ringworm still has the temerity to refer to me as lazy. Accursed, you are not even qualified to be a janitor in the organisation i work with

See finishing....

7 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Abagworo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
The people captured on your photos look panic stricken. I hope IPOB wasn't on a looting spree

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by emeritus856: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
And in which state is Ibibio located you ignoramus?
You want us to join your stupîd fight so that in the heat of the moment, you cowards would run away leaving us to salvage the pieces. Just like what that bearded he-goat did to Phillip Effiong.
We are wiser now.
Sorry

Chaii... Yeeboe don suffer grin

7 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by solomonjay(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
do not buy and do not sell imported sugar

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
princdebola201:
Which reasonable businessman will consider starting business in this kind of Geopolitical Zonegrincheesy

By the time SW is filled up, All Local and foreign investors will be trooping into south south Zone

I see akwa ibom and cross river competing with Lagos, Abuja, in the near future.

See hypocritical bigot trying another round of tricks!
What stopped you and cohorts from rapidly developing those States since 1970 despite the 3Rs by Gowon?

FYi, Yoruba propaganda and lies have lost potency and there are dead on arrival...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gowon said that Nigerians should be proud of the gains of the war through the healing balm of “no victor, no vanquished.”

According to him, the three Rs of reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction were adopted to enhance national unity.

He also argued that the abandonment of the development plan drafted immediately after the war by successive governments, resulted in the infrastructural decay in the country

The former head of state, however, lauded Ojukwu for his courage in defending his people during the war, saying: “if Ojukwu were in my shoes, he would have equally waged the war.”

He also commended the Anambra government and management of the university for honouring Ojukwu with the change in name of the institution from Anambra State University to COOU.
https://www.nairaland.com/2440061/igbo-president-heal-civil-war
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle. 

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri. 
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c. 

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:
Ediot, you are screaming Yoruba now but will still use that smelly akpu mouth to post trash that Yorubas are on your thread. Shameless product of baby factory.
emeritus856:
emeritus856:
You are a born hypocrite, no one take you serious. You think the mod will just ban people without going through the thread, I respond to any insult on my person and my tribe. You can continue to follow me around, a dog will forever be a dog cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Enahi(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Buhari should release Nnamdi Kalu, set up a referendum on South East and South South Sates and let the people decide their fate. This is the 21st century for crying out loud.

Proudly IPOB youth.

Please count South South out of this.
Get this clear right now, dont attempt to include Us into your Biafra.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

I-be-Edo, Igbos have sounded it loud and clear that you are not needed in IPOB.

Why should that be difficult for you to grasp? This is a modern age of freedom of association, and so how can a sane adult be forced into a union?

Take your frustration to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

Yoruba gal grin
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Enahi(f): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
Yoruba gal grin

FYI I am not a Yoruba girl dont get it twisted.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by DonBobes(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
wel dey r d ones loosin tho, na der shops dey shut down.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by DonBobes(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

gbam!! God bless u my sista.
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by T051N(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please who loses when you shut down everything, ?

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by marwanafrica: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
I like educated igbo pple they know there right, teach dem a lesson. Wicked Govmnt
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by emmalexabl(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
As long as this nonsense does not reach Akwa Ibom or Cross river, nothing concern me.
And as for those bastàrds above continously trying to lump our state into their fraudulent stupîdity, una no go die beta.

I know you are neither from Akwaibom nor Calabar.
But from one of those caves located in Oshogbo...

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
you Biafra goons have been told to leave the SS out of your Biafra bullsh!t.
So you want SS Governors like Prof Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross rivers state, to worry himself over an heeebo non entity like namdi kanu when he has better things to do for his state like the planinng for the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival
DICCK SUCCKERRR
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
you Biafra goons have been told to leave the SS out of your Biafra bullsh!t.
So you want SS Governors like Prof Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross rivers state, to worry himself over an heeebo non entity like namdi kanu when he has better things to do for his state like the planinng for the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival
bros, from that talk am from Akwa Ibom. We are all behind Nnamdi on this fight. Nigeria must disintegrate peacefully or violently. South South will come in when Buhari begins to kill any protester. The few that have we seen it as mistake.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
emmalexabl:

I know you are neither from Akwaibom nor Calabar.
But from one of those caves located in Oshogbo...
Genius!
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by xage(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Let the Igbos go,if they don't go today they will go tomorrow,they truth is the bond is weak and the unity is pretentious.

An independent Yoruba,Hausa or Igbo is better of a camouflaged united Nigeria..

We are not happy together and we are too ambitious to admit it and break up to live a competative life separately...

I'm a Yoruba Muslim d I'm an ardent supporter of 3 Nigeria_North South East rather than one Nigeria ravaged with hatred and pretence...

Corruption,terrorism and discrimination is gross in Nigeria today bcoz nobody truly love the project Nigeria,that's why leaders are selfish and hunger is rampant

See Nigeria is like a little maize plant, planted by 3 farmers,each farmers has individu farm which they care for at the expense of the common maize plant they supposedly vowed to water and raise to fruitfuliness...

Let their be Hausa region,Yoruba region and Igbo region where each independedly exist and compete with own resources at own pace...

If you keep the igbos by force,they will frustrate the project Nigeria bcoz they are not happy and you naturally can't support what you dislike with passion

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
Genius!
house girl
Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

lol... is there a difference between Edo state and yorubas? for ur info we see u guys as same.

1 Like

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
The comments here only confirm the fact that this British experiment will soon give way to a more progressive one. God bless the Igbo nation.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by madenigga(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Enahi:

speak for ur Edo state nobody wants u people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Organizes Meeting Of Stakeholders To Improve Security In Abia (Photos) / Power Generation Peaks At 4,350MW / Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.