Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Frustration Going Suicidal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frustration Going Suicidal (2074 Views)

10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs / The Height Of Frustration In Job Hunting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2015
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by babra19: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
awwww
this is so sad
please don't commit suicide OK
drop ur number so DT I can add u up on whatsapp
remember people are praying for life n u want to take yours
please don't try DT OK.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please my brother, don't even contemplate on commiting suicide. For the fact that you are still alive means that there is still hope and God is still on your case. I know that it is not easy but please do not give up. If we all start narrating our stories here, you might indeed be suprised. I have passed through a great deal myself but i give glory to God who made it possible that i surmount those challenges. Please don't lose hope and hold on tight to God.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Please my brother, don't even contemplate on commiting suicide. For the fact that you are still alive means that there is still hope and God is still on your case. I know that it is not easy but please do not give up. If we all start narrating our stories here, you might indeed be suprised. I have passed through a great deal myself but i give glory to God who made it possible that i surmount those challenges. Please don't lose hope and hold on tight to God.

wish u know what i go through daily waking up without a job to go to. Its frustrating not to have a source of income embarassed
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Pls don't end ur life plsssssssssssssss I beg you
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by uchanny(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Pls dont end ur life. Its not the best thing to do,I feel ur pain. I urge u to cast urself under the feet of Jesus Christ,ask him to show himself strong in ur life,and beg for pardon cos ur sins may be hindering your blessings. Try and see ur pastor for counselling.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Softhands(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
if you are IT savvy, I got something for you. Holla on 08
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by chiomaog: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bros look for winners fellowship to attend. If you u ve not given ur life to christ pls do. Serve him wit ur whole heart. Believe the words of prophet. U will see things turn around for good. Bc when u serve God, God will service u. Jesus loves.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Freelancer007(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Depressedsoul, life is the most precious gift anybody can have. You should not end it, since you didn't create it!!!... I have got something for you... Pls, I would like to hire you on my forum if you are trainable. Go to www.mynigerianewspaper.com... Sign up and send me a mail. Congrats in advance!
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Freelancer007:
Depressedsoul, life is the most precious gift anybody can have. You should not end it, since you didn't create it!!!... I have got something for you... Pls, I would like to hire you on my forum if you are trainable. Go to www.mynigerianewspaper.com... Sign up and send me a mail. Congrats in advance!

Hello i replied your Pm. i also registered on the site you provided but i dont know how to contact you on there. pls reply my pm and lets take it from there
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Freelancer007(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
depressedsoul:

Hello i replied your Pm. i also registered on the site you provided but i dont know how to contact you on there. pls reply my pm and lets take it from there

I already replied your mail... Pls respond!

1 Like

Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Freelancer007:

I already replied your mail... Pls respond!

done
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Freelancer007(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
depressedsoul:

done

I already replied and am still waiting for your response. Pls reply as soon as you can. Further communication to you will be via mail, not here. Am too busy to keep hanging around here. Take care of yourself, bro and i hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by chyeexcel: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2015
pls I just read the first paragraph and couldn't hold back my tears.pls dear suicide is not an option here.I have faced such challenge and conquered by God's grace and I believe you can as well. pls I need your number urgently so I can call u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by luluosas(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
The devil is a liar. I rebuke that evil spirits tormenting to consider suicide. Loose your hold and grip over this precious soul in JESUS NAME. Amen.
Please reply my PM
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by luluosas(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Please respond to my emails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Kelklein(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
@op..sorry I didn't fall for this.

you can't write this good English, and go through the picture you painted.

If you are for real..get a private school nearby and apply to be a teacher. You don't need to be a graduate to be employed to teach, just prove to them you can write (speak) well like your post above.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by digitsolution: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:

Kindly send a message to .a@gmail.com do explain everything, your location etc the lord is your strength don't give up. You will have reason to smile and laugh again very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
digitsolution:

Kindly send a message to .a@gmail.com do explain everything, your location etc the lord is your strength don't give up. You will have reason to smile and laugh again very soon.

done. thanks
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by bfn1: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Taking your life will not solve anything. Hope stays with those still alive. God bless.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by JuanDeDios: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kelklein:
@op..sorry I didn't fall for this.

you can't write this good English, and go through the picture you painted.

If you are for real..get a private school nearby and apply to be a teacher. You don't need to be a graduate to be employed to teach, just prove to them you can write (speak) well like your post above.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
He he. You neva chee chuntin.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Psittacus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't be a coward, just live! Ask yourself, what's d worst that could happen ? Don't give up without a fight, there's hope.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Kelklein(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
JuanDeDios:
He he. You neva chee chuntin.
sorry..I didn't get you!
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by JuanDeDios: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kelklein:
sorry..I didn't get you!
I was referring to the part I highlighted. I said you haven't seen anything.
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:

done. thanks

sEND THE DETAILS I REQUESTED TO 08023146046

rEMEMBER THAT PRIDE IS OUR PROBLEM IN nIGERIA and if we remove laziness and pride,you can always hustle your way.

Whatever i give is just to get you on the road to look for any menial jobs and pray to find one.I have gone through all your threads and trust me, you cant continue to create threads on this isue so pray to GOD and just go out there to do whatever you have to do to make ends meet ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Toks2008:

sEND THE DETAILS I REQUESTED TO 08023146046

rEMEMBER THAT PRIDE IS OUR PROBLEM IN nIGERIA and if we remove laziness and pride,you can always hustle your way.

Whatever i give is just to get you on the road to look for any menial jobs and pray to find one.I have gone through all your threads and trust me, you cant continue to create threads on this isue so pray to GOD and just go out there to do whatever you have to do to make ends meet ok.

thanks. your number is off tho
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Toks2008(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:

thanks. your number is off tho
lol just send the details and i will get them
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

lol just send the details and i will get them

i will send with my other line by morning. thanks
Re: Frustration Going Suicidal by jashar(f): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2015
1st thing, change that your name to something better. Call yourself what you'll like to become not what you are right now. BlessedSoul is much better. God never deals with a person based on what his/her present situation. He deals with you based on who He has made you to be.

Brace up and realise that all things are working together for your good. It seems hard now but the assurance is that if you're going through tough times, the One who declares the end from the beginning knows you're able to handle it.

All this talk is based on the assumption that you're a Christian, if you're not, you'll do yourself a whole lot of good today to receive the life of Christ and start truly living.

Your latter will be greater than your past

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt / How To Answer Some Interview Questions / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.