Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? (1750 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by raphaeltersoo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
IS THIS POSSIBLE?? I NEED AN ANSWER, ESPECIALLY FROM LADIES. GUYS CAN ALSO ANSWER. Girl: baby please I want to fix my hair and I want you to give me some money to do that. (The guy reachs his pocket, takes out N10,000, gives it to her and says) Boy: baby take this N10,000 I know it's small, but please manage it. (The girl collects the money, counts it and it's N10,000 just as the boy said. She took N1,500, returned N8,500 to the boy and said) Girl: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take the N8500 balance and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that.... Does this kind of girls exist (A) yes (B) may be (C) No BE SINCERE![url]IS THIS POSSIBLE?? I NEED AN ANSWER, ESPECIALLY FROM LADIES. GUYS CAN ALSO ANSWER. Girl: baby please I want to fix my hair and I want you to give me some money to do that. (The guy reachs his pocket, takes out N10,000, gives it to her and says) Boy: baby take this N10,000 I know it's small, but please manage it. (The girl collects the money, counts it and it's N10,000 just as the boy said. She took N1,500, returned N8,500 to the boy and said) Girl: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take the N8500 balance and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that.... Does this kind of girls exist (A) yes (B) may be (C) No BE SINCERE![/url]IS THIS POSSIBLE?? I NEED AN ANSWER, ESPECIALLY FROM LADIES. GUYS CAN ALSO ANSWER. Girl: baby please I want to fix my hair and I want you to give me some money to do that. (The guy reachs his pocket, takes out N10,000, gives it to her and says) Boy: baby take this N10,000 I know it's small, but please manage it. (The girl collects the money, counts it and it's N10,000 just as the boy said. She took N1,500, returned N8,500 to the boy and said) Girl: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take the N8500 balance and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that.... Does this kind of girls exist (A) yes (B) may be (C) No BE SINCERE!
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Rapoo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yes! Dey exist. My gf for example
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Of Course.

Not All Girls are Hungry.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ibeere
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why did you have to repeat the same thing three times?

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Such ladies are going into extinction

Though we still have few of them

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by linnyx: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yeah they do. My wife before we got married never almost asked for anything. One time she asked me to stop sending her higher denomination recharge cards except 200 and 100 and only when she ask which was rare.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by icym241: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin ;Dam 1 of dem ;Dam 1 of dem
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
icym241:
grin grin grin grin ;Dam 1 of dem ;Dam 1 of dem
iffa hear say u be one of dem. U dey find PM ba?
Reply my pm first
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Precious91(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
It exists.I once told my babe I should send her money,she.asked "for what".Keep it and invest in the business.I was shocked.None of my exes ever said that.Always asking.
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by icym241: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
stupidity:
iffa hear say u be one of dem. U dey find PM ba?
Reply my pm first

turn around e b lyk say dat mad man dey touch u fr bck quick turn o
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
icym241:

turn around e b lyk say dat mad man dey touch u fr bck quick turn o
reply my PM angry
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by icym241: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
stupidity:
reply my PM angry
why will i
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by obiorathesubtle: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tah! For where! They died along with dinosaurs! My girlfriend go still ask for more to do her nails sef. Mtcheew! Women!
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
icym241:

why will i
shay you see that thread on frontpage wey 2nairalanders meet and hung out?
Let's do our own, we'll meet and fvck each other.
and beg lalasticlala to put it on frontpage for us.
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by icym241: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
stupidity:
shay you see that thread on frontpage wey 2nairalanders meet and hung out?
Let's do our own, we'll meet and fvck each other.
and beg lalasticlala to put it on frontpage for us.

yea u kinda ryt will upload our naked pictures nd d video of is doin it

see your dirty head mitchewww
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
icym241:

yea u kinda ryt will upload our naked pictures nd d video of is doin it

see your dirty head mitchewww
I just want to help your ministry on nairaland, do u know how popular u'll be if nairalanders gets to know that you hung out with stvpidity himself?? Asin LIVE

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Omotayor123(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sure!
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Eddy2cute(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abeg where those kind girls dey? Because me I never see dem ooo
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by misspicy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
stupidity:
I just want to help your ministry on nairaland, do u know how popular u'll be if nairalanders gets to know that you hung out with stvpidity himself?? Asin LIVE
grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op i have not read your post to the bottom. But the few lines i have read ehn. Ok before someone beats me to it. If na say u meet one geh wey actually do dat. Abeg gimme her number. E b like i don c wu i wan marry grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Of course they exist.

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Kiss And What They Tell About Your Relationship (pics) / Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies / Can You Do This For Your Grandmother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.