Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies (1739 Views)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am going to try and keep my story short and simple.
I met this lady in my university day 006, she was my true love. I had a sea going job with LNG that take me out 6/2 month..ie off and on. Went for training in Uk...got settled, proposed to marry her. She complained of dist., I decided to quit d job, return to nja and invest from my savings..got back, was duped ....2011. Life became difficult, she ran. As I speak she is with another man in USA. Took 2 yrs off and prayed and fasted for God to reveal and send my own woman to me with a physical sign I met her on social media in 2013, studied her, we grew fond of each other and behold when when we met first there is this birth mark she has at the same spot with mine under her feat. I was concvinced she was the one. ...we started dating and I proposed to her 2014...she kept telling me series of lies which I considered that if am not perfect then I shouldn't judge her rather I should change her with my character. I loved her through her weakness, I was ready to be her man. But I noticed each time we av issues she would yell down at me, abuse me, curse me, call me all manner of names and block me from all social media site....the long and short of it is that she started becoming over bearing. Until she statrtd cheating on me, it was the man she cheated on me with that saw my comments on her fbuk pictures sent me request and bursted her bubbles. He said he figures am a cool guy and wouldn't want to hurt me. According to him he wanted to male peace before getting married come 19th dec. I was shocked at the revelation the guy gave me.
This makea me put this writeup for your advise. I am ready to take all d bashing there is and will ever be.

Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by iceberylin(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hate it when people say..
I am going to try and keep my story short

They only made it longer angry

Op you don't expect to meet miss Perfect too early.keep trying
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by ggrin(f): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
NP: sugar baby - reekado banks undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
@OP. you asking if u shud leave her or what? pls dnt only leave her, also make sure u leave her past, present and future.

I can take any shit frm my lady, bt definately nt her cheating on me. if that happens, its a GONE TOO SOON!
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ajuz donno wotusey..
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Theyveedo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Counter thread
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by CaroLyner(f): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
whats with the counter thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by gabinogem(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
What's ur purpose of having a partner/wife?
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by hungryboy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Meeting a decent and truthful girl, is hard this days,

Getting her to love you is harder,

And she being ready to stay by your side in hard times is hardest,
Some of us are not just lucky in the field of romance.
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
gabinogem:
What's ur purpose of having a partner/wife?
Ru seriously asking me that?
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
hungryboy:
Meeting a decent and truthful girl, is hard this days,
Getting her to love you is harder,
And she being ready to stay by your side in hard times is hardest,
Some of us are not just lucky in the field of romance.
True bro, av given up on love, ladies r fake!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
CaroLyner:
whats with the counter thread? undecided
gringrin
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by agarawu23(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by CaroLyner(f): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrin
abi didnt he know he had problem till that girl posted her own? grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
@OP. you asking if u shud leave her or what? pls dnt only leave her, also make sure u leave her past, present and future.

I can take any shit frm my lady, bt definately nt her cheating on me. if that happens, its a GONE TOO SOON!
Tnx
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na every thread una dey counter undecided
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by matinos28(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
help? pls what can we do for this big for nothing that refuses to have sense? oya receive sense
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Na every thread una dey counter undecided
Its not a counter thread, its a coincidence, infact I didn't see the other thread while writing this.
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
matinos28:
help? pls what can we do for this big for nothing that refuses to have sense? oya receive sense
I had earlier declared that am ready for bashing, so ride on bruv
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:
Tnx
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:

Its not a counter thread, its a coincidence, infact I didn't see the other thread while writing this.
Like I said on the other thread...
Just keep calm and wait for your Miss. Right!
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

Like I said on the other thread...
Just keep calm and wait for your Miss. Right!
Which thread
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:
Which thread
Check FP!
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by Maamin(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thinking of where to celebrate this yuletide season! smiley
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by gabinogem(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:

Ru seriously asking me that?
ofcourse, bcus some people don't have good reason having a partner, they just go with the herds mentality, & at the longrun start crying foul.
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by schumastic(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
counter thread or not, ladies this days need to be careful cus this world is becoming a small place after all and if only other guys can act like this good guy, by coming out clean and save other guys from ending up with cheats as wives angry
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
gabinogem:
ofcourse, bcus some people don't have good reason having a partner, they just go with the herds mentality, & at the longrun start crying foul.
How old ru
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
schumastic:
counter thread or not, ladies this days need to be careful cus this world is becoming a small place after all and if only other guys can act like this good guy, by coming out clean and save other guys from ending up with cheats as wives angry
Yea right
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by dmola(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
na wao
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by gabinogem(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:

How old ru
I'm old enough... why?
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
gabinogem:
I'm old enough... why?
Nvm
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by onstelly(f): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op I think you have found the one
She is in the other thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend Just Cheated On His Wife With Different Girls. / How I Paid Back My Heartless Girlfriend. Was I Right?? / A Friend Of Mine Just Got Her Heart Broken, Pls What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.