Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? (54822 Views)

Kate Henshaw's Stunning Look To AFRIFF 2017 / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Outfit To AFRIFF 2017 / See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by psychologist(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Zs
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by provostmk(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chosen1984:
How e take concern us!!
. Help c
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by tellwisdom: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
conjugal:
Lovely hairdo kiss. But, how will she walk? She looks good in it though.

She's not poor, she has a car....On like you gurls who can walk codedly from ikeja to agege.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Aitee1: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
balancediet:
This lady is beautiful, 4get beefing.
*btw*
But wait o, howz she making her money now, been long i saw her on nollywood movie posters.

Stop watching asaba movies tongue
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Elizabethoni(f): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Towncrier247:
The actress look flawless in this blue dress she wore to the opening of the African International Film Festival, last night. But these trousers of her though, anyway what do we know about fashion?

https://instagram.com/p/93m--8mXAt/?taken-by=ritadominic
Hmmm,nice Wig braids
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
quiinnBee:
her hairstyle is exactly like mine cheesy
please show ous your picture to confirm your claim.cheesy
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Orikinla(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Walkopet:
NL is gradually turning to Linda Ikeji blog lil by lil,.....make seun employ better mods, e no go gree, can u now see the result??
. Seun sef want buy mansion for Ogede Island since Linda don buy her womansion for Banana Island.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by free2ryhme: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
She is only on one style, outdated

*boring*
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by balancediet(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Stop watching asaba movies tongue
which one is Asaba Movies?
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by shamecurls(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Grandma looks cute
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by lmm4real: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Frontpage here I come

No be ur fault oo,
I blame seun, Buhari, PDP and APC for ur case
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Emasel(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I luv luv it!!! cheesy its pretty long, buh nt too long!

I luv the color. looks splendor on her

It is "Splendid" and not "Splendour"

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
thats what happens when you borrow your friend's clothes
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Regis001: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
SHE GOT IT WRONG THIS TIME. IT WAS GENEVIEVE WHOWAS ALWAYS FOND OF WEARING TOO LONG TROUSERS BECAUSE OF HER LACK OF HEIGHT. I GUESS RITA, BEING ON THE SHORT SIDE IS ALSO TRYING TO ELONGATE HER FRAME.
THIS ONE NA PAPA DASH ME, THOUGH.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Whenever I see this woman and Cossy, I always wish I was an entrepreneur with millions in my bank account and nollywood contacts as friends. Don't ask me why if you're too s t u p i d to connect the dots.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
lmm4real:

No be ur fault oo, I blame seun, Buhari, PDP and APC for ur case
What is the meaning of this ?
I need explanation
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by j4sure(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
alright ooooooooooo
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by RexTramadol1: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fine gal,beta pikin!
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
u no dey shame..#AfricanGirlsNoNaturalHair
quiinnBee:
her hairstyle is exactly like mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Una get time oh,I just dey imagine myself now just dey surf the web dey look for gossip,wetin concern you if the trouser long? Abi you wan use style tell us say you be obioma and can adjust the trouser? Wallahi I dey find the work oh time I waste just to type this thing sef dey vex me angry
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
i no go lie..this fashion no tight at all
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Luxanne will tell better. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by sanerugwei: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
She looks dapper in the 1st pix...but in the 2nd pix she looks taller than her 1st.
Moreover in the final pix she looks so serious like person wey take style dey release mess to suppress the puu sound... grin
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Richydos(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
She's the most female favorite celeb dt I seem to admire.... When it comes to dress sense,!!! Simple n unique
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by menix(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyind17:

meaning

Say him nah Olofo..
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by menix(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
That kind trouser wey gals wey get lakpa-lakpa for leg dey wear..

If say I don get money now nah to go marry her remain..
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by hotdi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nice
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by j4sure(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
ok
Towncrier247:
The actress look flawless in this blue dress she wore to the opening of the African International Film Festival, last night. But these trousers of her though, anyway what do we know about fashion?

https://instagram.com/p/93m--8mXAt/?taken-by=ritadominic
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by batulakarada: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ummm what is this woman's career again ?
Playing dress up?
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by destinyoduwa: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
see as she be like person wey dey under the influence off
[/code][code]
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

Say him nah Olofo..
Me roff, good evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking / Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.