Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,179 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? (54819 Views)

Kate Henshaw's Stunning Look To AFRIFF 2017 / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Outfit To AFRIFF 2017 / See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
so una nor body notice say she loss wight
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by soldierdollar(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
quiinnBee:

undecided

I love those shoes
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyind17:

meaning
Elderly man acting childish
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2015
quiinnBee:
her hairstyle is exactly like mine cheesy

all them people quoting me whats good?grin
pinsor of your hairstyle or #wedontbilivit
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by FRANKOXY(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2015
These are what we should put minds on abi ?
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I luv luv it!!! cheesy its pretty long, buh nt too long!

I luv the color. looks splendor on her

You mean Splendid? Sorry not trying to be a grammar cop!!!
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Very nice! smiley
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2015
carbony4red:

See u, wit ur Shuku Ologede abi
bro i gbadun ur last skin oo
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by summerflame(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
na when u go get sense?
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2015
ayoolanr:

You mean Splendid? Sorry not trying to be a grammar cop!!!
yes u are undecided
maybe u should read the reply I gave the other guy who tried to do itk undecided
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by simplisity(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ur wrong abt dat
Ok, but nothing have proved me wrong yet.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by mbjsuki(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don tell this lady, say make we marry and settle down. What else is she waiting for?
No time abegii cheesy cool
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by luxanne(f): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
iAmCharis:
Luxanne will tell better. tongue

Lool.

I love her dress.

And yeah, the length is a no-no, couldn't even find her shoes. She did looked good tho, kept it simple and chic -ilike!

Hi, hi smiley
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
luxanne:

Lool.

I love her dress.

And yeah, the length is a no-no, couldn't even find her shoes. She did looked good tho, kept it simple and chic -ilike!

Hi, hi smiley
I knew you'll do justice to the analysis and you didn't disappoint. cheesy
Maybe I should look for a way to start having you access my outfit before stepping out. grin

Hello bae wink how have you been? smiley
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by luxanne(f): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
I knew you'll do justice to the analysis and you didn't disappoint. cheesy
Maybe I should look for a way to start having you access my outfit before stepping out. grin

Hello bae wink how have you been? smiley

Hahahahaha!

When it comes to fashion, we really don't know it all cuz fashion evolves on a daily basis.

Am good hun, how's you? smiley
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
luxanne:

Hahahahaha!

When it comes to fashion, we really don't know it all cuz fashion evolves on a daily basis.

Am good hun, how's you? smiley
At least you're steps ahead. grin grin

Me good bae, hope we'll be seeing you more often?
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by luxanne(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
At least you're steps ahead. grin grin

Me good bae, hope we'll be seeing you more often?

Says you? But you are my bae na, so you can't tell me otherwise tonguegrin

I doubt that dear but I'l always log in whenever am disengaged to that I can be certain of.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
luxanne:

Says you? But you are my bae na, so you can't tell me otherwise tonguegrin

I doubt that dear but I'l always log in whenever am disengaged to that I can be certain of.

cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided What kind of nonsense did you just say? You doubt that? Is this how you treat someone you claim to love? Are you dating me or you're dating your work? You don't even care about what you make me go through emotionally and otherwise. Seriously, I'm tired of this relationship. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by luxanne(f): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided What kind of nonsense did you just say? You doubt that? Is this how you treat someone you claim to love? Are you dating me or you're dating your work? You don't even care about what you make me go through emotionally and otherwise. Seriously, I'm tired of this relationship. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin

gringrin
Where is the laugh and cry emoticon when you need one? cheesy

You however need a good rehearsal to make that stunt seem real, it didn't even brush me a tiny bit...tongue
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
luxanne:

gringrin
Where is the laugh and cry emoticon when you need one? cheesy

You however need a good rehearsal to make that stunt seem real, it didn't even brush me a tiny bit...tongue
Talk true eee. You were almost sobbing. grin grin

Hey, did I tell you I've missed you? kiss smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.