Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? (54777 Views)

Kate Henshaw's Stunning Look To AFRIFF 2017 / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Outfit To AFRIFF 2017 / See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by soldierdollar(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
quiinnBee:
her hairstyle is exactly like mine cheesy

Oya clap for yourself sad
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by menix(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Me roff, good evening

U neva reply me oo.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by sunny2k: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
menopause thicking........
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

U neva reply me oo.
Let me reply u
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
we cant see her shoes.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by TheJPhronesis(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its pretty decent; though it makes her look like she is a karate champion grin
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by tunmidon(f): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
lasisi69:
End time trouser
Guy no be everything be END TIME
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

U neva reply me oo.
I don reply, do the needful
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by lasisi69(f): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
tunmidon:
Guy no be everything be END TIME
noted
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
soldierdollar:

Oya clap for yourself sad
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Damilare5882:
sounds like famzing !! Just passing by Dou undecided
its a regular hair.
you wouldnt know that since you arent a girl. undecided
now keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by fart: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cute kiss
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by yollychika(f): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
She short na undecided
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by estherdim: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
she is really getting old

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by menix(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyind17:

I don reply, do the needful

Yes,
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Emasel:

It is "Splendid" and not "Splendour"

I'm not a fvcking illiterate. I know wat I typed. splendor is d Spanish version of splendid. so thanks for the correction, tho it was nt needed smiley
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=menix post=39851888]
Yes OK , let me do the needful
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Chimezie198(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Amebo… wetin concern u weda d trouser she wear long or over long? na u wear am?
everything na news for dis bloggers.. person sneeze na news.
dem see toothpick for Chimezie198 mouth, bloggers be like… DID HE JUST FINISHED EATING MEAT?

we give up!!
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
menix:

Yes,
You've got mail
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Looks like a road side mechanic
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Maximus85(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Towncrier247:
The actress look flawless in this blue dress she wore to the opening of the African International Film Festival, last night. But these trousers of her though, anyway what do we know about fashion?

https://instagram.com/p/93m--8mXAt/?taken-by=ritadominic

Make God just talk say any woman wey dey paint make up no go make heaven.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by MrCork: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Towncrier247:
The actress look flawless in this blue dress she wore to the opening of the African International Film Festival, last night. But these trousers of her though, anyway what do we know about fashion?

....who iz this man? angry

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by dollyinxx(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyind17:

meaning
Old fool. No be me talk am, only helped with d interpretation
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Mbediogu(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Frontpage here I come

Wey the people wey dey misyarn? no be FP be this?
Time and menopause no dey wait for person o o. Henhen. I don talk finish.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mbediogu:

Time and menopause no dey wait for person o o. Henhen. I don talk finish.
Go marry her na
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by noblegrex: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Towncrier247:

hmmm still beutiful but looking old.we can't cheat nature.I can see that the old age is really coming.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by simplisity(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I luv luv it!!! cheesy its pretty long, buh nt too long!

I luv the color. looks splendor on her
U women love every thing,weder good or bad, as far as fashion is in charge.
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
simplisity:
U women love every thing,weder good or bad, as far as fashion is in charge.

ur wrong abt dat
Re: What Rita Dominic Wore to AFRIFF Opening, Are The Trousers Not Too Long? by Gojack: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm age is not longer on her side, this girl needs to get married asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.