Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (37993 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
plappville:

It seems you are a school boy like ur co-muslims here. You asked me something i have already provided. I humbly showed it to you, you still asking the title of the tread as if you cant read the Picture angry

You will rot in hell if you continue to be ignorant. Am not here to rap with you. My aim continues..*sigh*!!
no need for the long story typing the name of the trend will cost less words sister
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Breaking news...gun shooting in California killing 12 people while the 14 injured..hostage in progress....

This must be the armies of allah again if am not mistaking... shocked :ok
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 6:05am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:
no need for the long story typing the name of the trend will cost less words sister

It's called 'thread' and not 'trend'. tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:
Breaking news...gun shooting in California killing 12 people while the 14 injured..hostage in progress....

This must be the armies of allah again if am not mistaking... shocked :ok

I didn't make mistake at all. The two shooters are Muslims. One male one female.. The.Ishmaelites will never stop.... angry

latest update says 14 dead.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
The Quran has done too much harm and not even a single good... cry
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:
The Quran has done too much harm and not even a single good... cry

Yes o !

Devil (allahh) hates mankind and wants to destroy them using islam.

allahh doesn't spare even muslims, his slaves.

https://www.nairaland.com/2776273/muslims-not-spared-muhammads-maltreatment
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes o !

Devil (allahh) hates mankind and wants to destroy them using islam.

allahh doesn't spare even muslims, his slaves.

https://www.nairaland.com/2776273/muslims-not-spared-muhammads-maltreatment

The Muslims communities in California are now condemning the attack. But is always same thing. Families are loosing loved ones to muslims terrorists. How long are we going to give ears to these monsters? The quran is the key problem of all this. Until the world take a second look at the quran. Killing will continue....

3 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Its baffled me how young couple could leave thier 6 months old baby and go and carry out such a deadly act? The devil is so powerful oo. He controls them to this extent. .. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:
Its baffled me how young couple could leave thier 6 months old baby and go and carry out such a deadly act? The devil is so powerful oo. He controls them to this extent. .. shocked shocked

How I wish they realize islamic allah is the Devil.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
truthman2012:

How I wish they realize islamic allah is the Devil.

They are beginning to realise this. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.