Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (37999 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

[size=14pt]Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
[/size]

Hahahahaha. ....He knows them not. But you know them... grin grin

The phucks she saying undecided ?? Ya pastors are criminals raping teens tongue

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

No, i only posted Allah's word. He should be insane. you see undecided if you read the Qur'an with an open mind you will know allah is racist. Its an arabian idol. You black men are slaves. See the prince of Saudi killed his Black slave in the London hotel. Mohammad exchanged two black slaves for one arab slave. To tell you how you darked skinned people has been used and hated by the Arabs. Your forefathers were illetrate then. But you who are educated, can read what your parent couldn't read. All because of translation of the Quran. You still show your inferiority complex to the arabs. They brought thier religion. Killed those who refused to accpt it. Till date thier religion is still killing in the north. Wake up my black men.. Say no to slavery cry

Unintelligent fool. A description of how the companions of hell will look like. Is what u are taking about. grin when I say you're so dumb and a phuking reprobate u will say I'm abusive.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256

If not that you're not so bright u will know that he is teaching us obedience. No matter how your ruler looks obey him and give him the respect he deserves. Not racist mofos of your fellow jews. Dumb foo.l
Do you know about Bilal ibn rabah? he's a black man very black one I may say. He is the Muazin of the prophet. He is the one who calls to prayer during Muhammad's time.
Born as a slave, Bilal رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه was among the emancipated slaves freed by Abu Bakr due to the Islamic teachings of slavery (see Muhammad's views on slavery). He was known for his beautiful voice with which he called people to their prayers. He died sometime between 638 to 642, when he was just over sixty years old. Bilal ibn Rabah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه rose to a position of prominence in Islam. His respected stature during the birth of Islam is often cited by Muslims as evidence of the importance of pluralism and racial equality in the foundations of the religion

Qur'an 39:60
And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud
you Shall see those who lied against Allah their faces will be blackened; Those who lied against Allah people like you as a punishment for them their face shall be blackened no matter their colour here on earth. He wasn't saying that black people shall be in hell. The subject here is Those that lied against Allah.
Ignoramus simple English is your problem. And on the day of ressurection; the day is not yet here its a future event that will still come to pass.

[s]
Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind. [/s]

Trash! An unintelligible person won't understand this grin hence why u didn't get the message here. Explaining it all over shall make you mroe stupid grin

Ignoramus!! angry quit goofing around.

And address this

bich!

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
[s]

Unintelligent fool. A description of how the companions of hell will look like. Is what u are taking about. grin when I say you're so dumb and a phuking reprobate u will say I'm abusive.

If not that you're not so bright u will know that he is teaching us obedience. No matter how your ruler looks obey him and give him the respect he deserves. Not racist mofos of your fellow jews. Dumb foo.l
Do you know about Bilal ibn rabah? he's a black man very black one I may say. He is the Muazin of the prophet. He is the one who calls to prayer during Muhammad's time.
Born as a slave, Bilal رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه was among the emancipated slaves freed by Abu Bakr due to the Islamic teachings of slavery (see Muhammad's views on slavery). He was known for his beautiful voice with which he called people to their prayers. He died sometime between 638 to 642, when he was just over sixty years old. Bilal ibn Rabah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه rose to a position of prominence in Islam. His respected stature during the birth of Islam is often cited by Muslims as evidence of the importance of pluralism and racial equality in the foundations of the religion

you Shall see those who lied against Allah their faces will be blackened; Those who lied against Allah people like you as a punishment for them their face shall be blackened no matter their colour here on earth. He wasn't saying that black people shall be in hell. The subject here is Those that lied against Allah.
Ignoramus simple English is your problem. And on the day of ressurection; the day is not yet here its a future event that will still come to pass.

[s]

Trash! An unintelligible person won't understand this grin hence why u didn't get the message here. Explaining it all over shall make you mroe stupid grin

Ignoramus!! angry quit goofing around.

And address thiis [/s]

bich!

Pained! !!!!! Black arab slave according to allah. cheesy I didnt say so. Allah does. You keep defending with lies... tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

The phucks she saying undecided ?? Ya pastors are criminals raping teens tongue

They are none of Christ ... tongue

In surpport of what Jesus said in my previous post. Paul gave a definition of who a true Christian is. You may call them pastors etc. But the bible call only those who do the will of Christ and who are led by his Spirit are Christians. It doesnt matter who is a christian to you. What matters is bible's definition.

romans 8:9-11, “However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.” Gbam!!

But boko and co are allahh's armies..
The quran supports them:
2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

Yusuf Ali: How many of the prophets fought (in Allah's way) [Jihad], and with them (fought) large bands of godly men? But they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah's way [lost a battle], nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast [in Jihad]
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

Pained! !!!!! Black arab slave according to allah. cheesy I didnt say so. Allah does. You keep defending with lies... tongue

I've defended mine with facts and conciseness.
Now i want you address the rubbish book called bible. Talking about sales, inheritance and rape of Slaves.
Europeans came and enslave Africans and trade them. You all are shouting about it how it is inhumane. That's the bible condoning the same act. grin Address it! Stupid bich angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Who rape these women?

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

hehe funny you..here is good news for you...the adhan(call to praying) that is recited world wide by muslims, was first recited by a black man by the name of BILAL..there were a lot of whites then but he was given the privilege back the prophet simple to teach that there is no racism in ISLAM

Kindly go read some of the infamous quote of malcomx and see he has to say about islam with regards to racism

---i have eaten from the same plate,drank from the same cup,,slept of the same mat with some1 with blues eye,,white skin,,blond hair et al(a white muslim).,this goes to prove that islam as not placed discrimination between people by virtue of the color of their skin,,the they poor or rich,,illiterate or literate....youil get malcom x exact statement when you use the google

It is also worthy that you note that bilal was a SLAVE before becoming a muslim--yet he was exalted to such a level of reciting the FIRST ADHAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I've defended mine with facts and conciseness.
Now i want you address the rubbish book called bible. [b]Talking about sales, inheritance and rape of Slaves.

Europeans came and enslave Africans and trade them. You all are shouting about it how it is inhumane. That's the bible condoning the same act. grin Address it! Stupid bich angry[/b]

You cant defend the quran keep ranting !! If there is any rubbish book where a man of 56 yrs violated a 6 yrs old kid, is the quran. The only book where rape, fighting is legal. Take a deep look at this link for help on your trash in bold. Happy read.

http://www.biblestudylessons.net/faqs/polygamy1.htm

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:
According to Allah, black man is a slave, devil looking, raisin head, ship and is destined for hell..I can see he still have some slaves confirming the arabian god's revelation. They have been programmed for hell..

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256

Qur'an 39:60
And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

BETATRON:
hehe funny you..here is good news for you...the adhan(call to praying) that is recited world wide by muslims, was first recited by a black man by the name of BILAL..there were a lot of whites then but he was given the privilege back the prophet simple to teach that there is no racism in ISLAM
Kindly go read some of the infamous quote of malcomx and see he has to say about islam with regards to racism
---i have eaten from the same plate,drank from the same cup,,slept of the same mat with some1 with blues eye,,white skin,,blond hair et al(a white muslim).,this goes to prove that islam as not placed discrimination between people by virtue of the color of their skin,,the they poor or rich,,illiterate or literate....youil get malcom x exact statement when you use the google
It is also worthy that you note that bilal was a SLAVE before becoming a muslim--yet he was exalted to such a level of reciting the FIRST ADHAN

Enjoy your own books.. cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

[s]

In surpport of what Jesus said in my previous post. Paul gave a definition of who a true Christian is. You may call them pastors etc. But the bible call only those who do the will of Christ and who are led by his Spirit are Christians. It doesnt matter who is a christian to you. What matters is bible's definition.

romans 8:9-11, “However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.” Gbam!!
[/s]

They read the bible tongue

The quran supports them:
2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

lies as Usual.

Quran 2:190: Yusuf Ali
Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

Why did u cut the remaining part? hehe dumb fool grin
The verse clearly says fightfight in the cause of Allah "those who fight you." If no one fight you you shouldn't fight them because that's transgression and Allah ordered them not to transgress and stated the he does not live transgressors. Check!

Quran 2:192
And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

This is still I regards to those that fight them. If you fight me then I must fight you back. It is emphatic in the verse that if they fight them first only. Then they should fight them back.

Yusuf Ali: How many of the prophets fought (in Allah's way) [Jihad], and with them (fought) large bands of godly men? But they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah's way [lost a battle], nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast [in Jihad]

What's your point here exactly undecided
I weep for your foolishness cry

You want to compare this one with the barbaric rubbish book called bible?

2 Chronicles 15:13-- [b]All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman

Luke 19:27 -- But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me. Jesus said this.

1 Samuel 15:3 -- Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'

Numbers chapter 31 details what happen when Moses let the people on the way, they came upon the Moabites and then they entered into war with them and Moses gave the people this instruction: Numbers 31:17 – 18 “17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves” According to verses 32 - 35 “32The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man”

ISIS AND BH aint Muslim believers believe it not that aint ma business. Address the craps about your book the bible.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2015
grin

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

Enjoy your own books.. cheesy
sweet!!! The problem is you couldn't use your incentives to understand the statements there

--obey your leader even if he was an ethopian slave

In islam the LEADER is the most learned person and should be obey even IF he WAS an ethopian Slave....this strengthen the point that there ain't no racism in islam

ThE koranic terminology their face will be BLackened is a metaphorical statement ""that a say your face is red doesn't mean your face is red"" I can say such if I see the fear in your face
so the verse means their faces will be blackened outta fear...the mistake you did was you read it literally which isn't wise for a grown up to do

Here is a beautiful statement from the prophet

O people, your Lord is one and your father
Adam is one. There is no favoritism of an Arab
over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab,
and neither red skin over black skin, nor black
skin over red skin, except through
righteousness. Have I not conveyed the
message?- Musnad Ahmad
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2015
My brother@ mubarakopeyemi that's(quran2-190) the same new their headmaster lieman carries about---why bokoharam turned to church bombing and other write ups of his..still waiting for his replies

I wonder what kind of I.Q them they carry about...you don't need an I.Q of 180 to understand what the koran is saying

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
My brother@ mubarakopeyemi that's(quran2-190) the same new their headmaster lieman carries about---why bokoharam turned to church bombing and other write ups of his..still waiting for his replies

I wonder what kind of I.Q them they carry about...you don't need an I.Q of 180 to understand what the koran is saying
never mind those mofos jare
ignore them
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Jesus and Magdalene

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

never mind those mofos jare
ignore them
walahi ..the problem is it seems useless tryna explain this things to them..they already had their heads padlocked and their minds fixed on their personal understandings( the result of hasty conclusions)

Maybe the product of hatred or the result of not being used to rigorous academics of religious stuffs,,hence the keep on sailing in a boat made of clay(with the illusion that it will take them offshore) and sees anybody who wants to save them from this quagmire as being devoid of understanding

Titanic is their case

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2771343/pastors-son-rapes-kills-girl

Another pastor's son raped and killed a girl cry
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

[/s]

They read the bible tongue

Muhammad copied the old testament na.. cheesy

Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old

OMG, The little girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her). Like in the picture. cheesy

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

The quran supports them:

mubarakopeyemi:
www.nairaland.com/2771343/pastors-son-rapes-kills-girl

Another pastor's son raped and killed a girl cry
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
grin
Jesus and Magdalene

Thats the another Jesus of the quran. The Apostle Paul warns about.. wink

2 Corinthians 11:4 ►
For if someone comes to you and preaches [b] a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, [/b]or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
[s]sweet!!! The problem is you couldn't use your incentives to understand the statements there

--obey your leader even if he was an ethopian slave

In islam the LEADER is the most learned person and should be obey even IF he WAS an ethopian Slave....this strengthen the point that there ain't no racism in islam

ThE koranic terminology their face will be BLackened is a metaphorical statement ""that a say your face is red doesn't mean your face is red"" I can say such if I see the fear in your face
so the verse means their faces will be blackened outta fear...the mistake you did was you read it literally which isn't wise for a grown up to do

Here is a beautiful statement from the prophet

O people, your Lord is one and your father
Adam is one. There is no favoritism of an Arab
over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab,
and neither red skin over black skin, nor black
skin over red skin, except through
righteousness. Have I not conveyed the
message?- Musnad Ahmad[/s]
trash! !! Muhammad called you names you should solve your problem with him.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
IAYUSUF:

I am considered a disbeliever to them. They are not bold enough to debate the Muslim Scholars. The letter sent to ISIS by Muslim Scholars last 2 years hasn't been answered. They are the real cowards. They quote out of context. Especially BOKOHARAM.

You aren't fair, the same people ready to kill Muslims that are against them. You are asking me to go to them.
They should agree to debate online or anything. Through letter but they dont

Pls how do you interpret these and give me the CONTEXT with authentic proof:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Also read:

https://www.nairaland.com/2768714/why-boko-haram-turned-mosques
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2015

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; "

Another special command the child molest prophet handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, this was sanctioned by Allah. Muhammad is sex addict. . shocked
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
Who would rape a woman in the first place?! undecided What can you say about this https://www.nairaland.com/2767725/19-yr-old-pastor-impregnates-female-church

What do you mean?

If a pastor rapes, he has committed a sin in Christianity but when Muhammad and his jihadists raped slaves, do you call them sinners in islam?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

What do you mean?

If a pastor rapes, he has committed a sin in Christianity but when Muhammad and his jihadists raped slaves, do you call them sinners in islam?

Muhammad wen even rape aisha at 9 dem stil regard him as a prophet. The little girl didnt even enjoy her parents and her toys befor the old man bracket her... grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2015

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
This man is the worse and most disgraceful man that ever existed. He raped her at 9yrs old. ..

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:
This man is the worse and most disgraceful man that ever existed. He raped her at 9yrs old. ..

The only 'prophet' who raped

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.