Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (38003 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by true2god: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

This I can't ignore! That's a lie, please proof me wrong!

Another lie, prove me wrong!

Another lie, without Muslims work in Medicine I don't think the West would be able to survive. This a fact I'm willing to argue, I'm challenging you! Hospitals and medicine were Muslims initiatives, the brought it to you!

The world would have been a place of tyranny and sham if not for Muslims who fought against your evils. Remember Dracula, Crusaders, Byzantine Empire, etc! No doubt some Muslim rulers transgressed beyond limits, but they can't be compared with Christians.
Muslim historian and revisionist, well done. Crusade and inquisitions were response to islamic armies attempt to conquer the entire continental europe. The muslim jihadist had already defeated italy, france and spain but were stopped at the gate of vienna. Without Jihad, there will be no crusade and without crusade the entire world would have be islam. This is because after the defeat of islam and the expulsion of muslims from europe, christian missionaries started spreading christianity all over the world, partly in response to Jesus' command and also to neutralise islamic\arab drive for global cultural hegemony.

Without the europeans in sub-sahara and southern africa regions, the islamic invaders would have conqured the entire african continent for demonic allahh. Remember that tuareg jihadist from sudan and mali were already conquering west africa countries for allahh (looting and taking booties for allahh), uthman dan fodio jihadist in sokoto (northern nigeria) and and kanem of borno (northern nigeria).

I dont knw if you schoolled in Nigeria and used macmillam primary english course (for primary school pupils, primary 5 to be precise). You will remember Gandoki and his jihadist, even in the primary school, and how the nigerian education authorities allow jihadist and assasin story be taught in our primary schools (as if it is a good thing). No wonder we have, up north, current jihadist who might have also read about the good and islamic life of Gandoki who killed infidels for refusing to accept allahh and his apostle (death be upon him).

I will check if the Gandoki story is still in our school book and write the ministry of education to remove this islamic poison from it. Islam breeds evil and insanity.

3 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Let me test your I.Q please dont embarrass yourself ooo, now, where is the moon? in the sky? at the atmosphere? or outside outside our planet earth?

Before you test my IQ, do yourself good by testing the quran to know if Muhammad had one? When will u realise that God is not in the quran and there's nothing scientific nor logical about whats written in it. The coran is load of gibberish that muslims are deluded from young to accept as 'too profound' for understanding. The moon is nearest to Earth, it is NOT further away than stars. Scientifically, the closest object to us is the Moon. Farther away is the Sun (and the planets of our solar system); much-much farther away are the stars of our galaxy, and other galaxies are even farther.

How can allah, made a grave error telling you that the Moon is at least as far as the stars? Muhammad  (SBUH) who had no knowledge of the true distances of the Moon, and the stars even the sun. Invented things that contradict reality. And you are here testing someone who question the error of Muhammad? undecided

and secondly you seem to confine your knowledge of first heaven to the sky you see when you look up, right? even scientists have not discovered heaven yet, neither can they disprove it, now I dont know why you are laughing clueslessly, when no human has ever discovered any of the 7 seven heavens yet, not to talk of the first one.

According to Science, there is nothing like “heaven” in reality. What you look above ur heads is the bluish color of the lower portion of the atmosphere that surrounds the Earth. As a christian i believe heaven exist. But my believe is not the bluish atmosphere you and i see in the daytime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:

your problem is you copy and paste too much, now let me give an example of what the author of the site which you copied and pasted from did.

2+4=2x if and only if x is 3 and 2+8=5x if and only if x is 2, then an hypocrite come here and lie that I said x is 3 and later I said its 2 without giving the conditions, then he concludes that I am inconsistent, unknown to the people who were not there when I stated the condition of when the value of x should be 2 or 3, the ignorant people will also criticise me following the hypocrite.

having given that illustration, let the open minded people read this verse(I Dont know if you are one of them).

Allah instructs you concerning your
children: for the male, what is equal to
the share of two females. But if there
are [only] daughters, two or more, for
them is two thirds of one's estate. And
if there is only one, for her is half.
And for one's parents, to each one of
them is a sixth of his estate if he left
children. But if he had no children
and the parents [alone] inherit from
him, then for his mother is one third.
And if he had brothers [or sisters], for
his mother is a sixth, after any bequest
he [may have] made or debt. Your
parents or your children - you know
not which of them are nearest to you
in benefit. [These shares are] an
obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed,
Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

And for you is half of what your wives
leave if they have no child. But if they
have a child, for you is one fourth of
what they leave, after any bequest
they [may have] made or debt. And for
the wives is one fourth if you leave no
child. But if you leave a child, then for
them is an eighth of what you leave,
after any bequest you [may have]
made or debt. And if a man or woman
leaves neither ascendants nor
descendants but has a brother or a
sister, then for each one of them is a
sixth. But if they are more than two,
they share a third, after any bequest
which was made or debt, as long as
there is no detriment [caused]. [This
is] an ordinance from Allah , and Allah
is Knowing and Forbearing.

for the honest people, do the maths accordingly.

I see how you did typed all this with your hands...dreamer wink. And by the way, Is it me that have issues or allah who complicate muslims with hard mathematical problems. Must you try so hard to fit in what is obviously not working?  What is the point of the quran giving specific rules if they are not obeyed? Muslims dont obey it. Its so complicating that the Shia and Sunni have thier version on hereditary shares. Both versions are NOT consistent with what the quran actually says. It doesnt work. Because Muhammad's mathematic is erronic. I will send you an article for you to read. Dont read it with bias mind. You will agree allah was not perfect in the hereditary law.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:

2+4=2x if and only if x is 3 and 2+8=5x if and only if x is 2, then an hypocrite come here and lie that I said x is 3 and later I said its 2 without giving the conditions, then he concludes that I am inconsistent, unknown to the people who were not there when I stated the condition of when the value of x should be 2 or 3, the ignorant people will also criticise me following the hypocrite.

having given that illustration, let the open minded people read this verse(I Dont know if you are one of them).
for the honest people, do the maths accordingly.

Who is going to pay the bill for the "promise in overdraft?"

According to the Qur'an, Allah gives the following rules in regard to dividing of the inheritance:
4:11
Allah charges you, concerning your children:
to the male the like of the portion of two females,
and if they be women above two, then for them two-thirds of what he leaves,
but if she be one then to her a half;
and to his parents to each one of the two the sixth of what he leaves, if he has children;
but if he has no children, and his heirs are his parents,
a third to his mother,
or if he has brothers, to his mother a sixth,
after any bequest he may bequeath, or any debt.
Your fathers or your sons -
you know not which out of them is nearer in profit to you.
So Allah apportions; surely Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
4:12
And for you a half of what your wives leave, if they have no children;
but if they have children, then for you of what they leave a fourth,
after any bequest they may bequeath, or any debt.
And for them a fourth of what you leave, if you have no children;
but if you have children, then for them of what you leave an eighth.
after any bequest they may bequeath, or any debt.
If a man or woman have no heir direct [i.e. children or parents],
but have a brother or a sister, to each of the two a sixth;
but if they are more numerous than that, they share equally a third,
after any bequest they may bequeath, or any debt not prejudicial;
a charge from Allah. Allah is All-knowing, All-clement.
4:176
They will ask thee for a pronouncement.
Say: 'Allah pronounces to you concerning the indirect heirs.
If a man perishes having no children,
but he has a sister, she shall receive a half of what he leaves,
and he is her heir if she has no children.
If there be two sisters,
they shall receive two-thirds of what he leaves;
if there be brothers and sisters,
the male shall receive the portion of two females.
Allah makes clear to you, lest you go astray;
Allah has knowledge of everything.
This whole text looks rather difficult to me, but that is a common feature of nearly all legal texts. I chose the translation by Arberry because Yusuf Ali was even more difficult to follow. When things are complex it is always good to start with easy examples. Here that means, just a few people to distribute the inheritance among.
There are numerous simple cases which are not clear how to deal with them at all, since they are not covered under the instructions given. For example, if I have only one daughter, verse 4:11 says that she gets half [seemingly no matter who else might inherit]. The verse also states the general rule that a son inherits double of what a daughter inherits. Does that mean an only son would get all? Even if there are still parents which should also get a share? Also, it is regulated that one daughter would get half, and more than two daughters will [equally] share in 2/3. How much would two daughters get among them? The average between 1/2 and 2/3? [There is actually controversy, and in Sunni law, the vast consensus is to understand "more than two" to mean "two or more" even though that is not what the Arabic says. Therefore two daughters would get 2/3 of the estate. Only "Ibn Abbas, the companion of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), is of the view that two daughters have to get one half share, equal to one daughter's share." (Kavakci, "Islamic Inheritance Law", p. 22)] But since these cases are just not directly dealt with in the Qur'an, let us not speculate about it and only look at the cases for which we are explicitely given instructions and see whether these are consistent.
Supposed I was already a widower and have only one daughter. When I die my one daughter gets half according to verse 11. What happens to the rest?
Similar is the situation in which I have one daughter and one or more wives: My daughter gets 1/2 (S. 4:11), my wives share 1/8 (S. 4:12), i.e. 5/8 are distributed. What happens to the other 3/8 of the estate? This example does not raise a new question, but it is very important because that is the situation at Muhammad's own death, leaving one daughter (Fatimah) and several wives. Amazingly, Muhammad's wealth is not distributed according to the Qur'an!
The problem becomes clearer when we add a brother. In the Qur'an, siblings are only mentioned as heirs when no children exist. In this case Sunni and Shia have gone different ways what to do with the surplus. Shias will give all to the daughter (see #2740), Sunnis will give the rest to the nearest male relative, in this case the brother. Both are true to the Qur'an. The Qur'an does not say what to do in this and many other cases. The instructions are incomplete.
Other examples of the Shia / Sunni difference:
If a man leaves a wife and the two parents. The Shia will give the wife 1/4 and then distribute the remainder as 1/3 for the mother and 2/3 for the father, i.e. they will receive 1/4 and 1/2 of the original estate (see #2741). Sunnis will give the wife 1/4, the mother 1/3 and the father as the nearest male relative the rest, i.e. 5/12. This is not a contradiction to the Qur'an, since no verse is directly contradicted in either method, but it shows that the Qur'an is far from clear in its instructions.
A widower leaves his father and one daughter. According to the Qur'an, the father receives 1/6, the daughter receives 1/2. The remaining 1/3 is given to the daughter by the Shia (see #2743), while it is received by the father as the "universal heir" in the Sunni jurisprudence. For the Sunni law see Dr. Kavakci, "Islamic Inheritance Law", p. 16.
The Shia will give a wife 1/8, the only daughter 7/8, and the sister nothing, while in Sunni law the wife will 1/8, the daughter 1/2, and the sister as universal heir will receive 3/8 (the baqi) (see Dr. Kavakci, page 52).
Suppose my wife has no relatives at all [e.g. being a war orphan] and she dies before we are blessed with any children. According to verse 12, I get half of her property. Who gets the other half of her property? Only half of the inheritance is regulated according to the Qur'an.
The same situation with switched roles, my wife would get a quarter, but who gets the other 3/4 of my property?
Note: See the link to the actual Islamic law (Shia version) at the end of the document. If there is only one heir, then this heir gets everything. But this is NOT consistent with what the Qur'an actually says. What is the point of the Qur'an giving specific rules if they are not obeyed (because they are just not workable)? Some Sunni schools would put the surplus into the state treasury, if there is no male relative to take the rest.
One step more difficult. Suppose we do have children.
I die and leave my wife and one daughter but I have no other relatives, which means that my daughter gets 1/2 = 4/8 [verse 11] and my wife gets 1/8 [verse 12] leaving again 3/8 unaccounted for.
In all these [and several more such] cases the question is: Who gets the rest? I agree this can be taken care of by donating it to charities or the local Masjid. But the problem is the Qur'an does not tell us what to do with it. Can the rest also be distributed among the wife and children? But that procedure would make their shares different from what has been specified in the Qur'an! What is the point of specifying clear shares and then abandoning the instructions? Anyway, as long as the shares add up to less than one, things can be settled still "relatively easily." People get at least the share they are supposed to get [according to the Qur'an]. More problematic is the following certainly not uncommon situation:
If I (as the male head of the family) die and leave behind (in the order given in the verses above):

3 daughters, both parents, my wife, then they will receive

2/3 (2/9 each) 1/3 (1/6 each) 1/8 according to

verse 11 verse 11 verse 12 which adds up to

2/3 + 1/3 + 1/8 = 1 + 1/8

Where is the extra 1/8 going to come from? Is the local Muslim community [the "fund for balancing out the inheritance shares that don't add up"] going to pay it? After all, if they would be getting the left-overs from the cases when the sum is less than one in the examples above, that would only be fair.
Shia solve this problem by paying the spouses first, i.e. the wife receives 1/8 and then the other shares are taken from the remainder (which adds up correctly), see #2778 in this Shia legal code. The Sunni schools decrease all shares proportionally (Awliyyah). Both have found ways to work around the problem, but in both "solutions", some or all heirs do not receive the shares specified by the Qur'an.
Other examples where shares add up to more than one ("solved" by proportional redistribution), as found in "Islamic Inheritance Law" by Dr. Yusuf Ziya Kavakci, page 54-56 and "The Reliance of the Traveller" by Nuh Ha Mim Keller, section L8.2:
Husband, two sisters will receive

1/2 2/3 (1/3 each) according to

verse 12 verse 176 which adds up to

1/2 + 2/3 = 7/6 = 1 + 1/6

-------------

Husband, sister, mother

1/2 + 1/2 + 1/3 = 8/6 = 4/3 = 1 + 1/3
Problems of this sort can be found many. Another one would be: Mother (1/6), brother & sister (2/3 distributed 2:1 to brother:sister) and 1/4 for the wife is more than one.
One son and one daughter. 4:11 says that one daughter will get half and a son will get double a daughter's share, which would be everything. 150% of the available property is distributed and we haven't even looked at the parents and spouse yet.
Well, even though it doesn't say so, let us assume that 4:11 doesn't only speak about 2/3 for more than two daughters but the 2/3 share holds every time when there are two or more children as many Muslims interpret it. But then the last mentioned case above would still be the same problem for any number of children since the children get 2/3, the parents get 1/3 and then there is nothing left for the wife which is supposed to get 1/8.
When a man dies and leaves behind a mother, wife and one sister only, then according to 4:11 the mother gets 1/3 (because he has neither children nor a brother), the wife gets 1/4 according to 4:12 (because they have no children) and the sister gets 1/2 according to 4:176 (because he has no children). Not only do we have again distributed more than there exists [1/12 in overdraft], we also have the very strange result that the direct heirs [people of direct relationship = spouse, children, parents] get each less than the indirect heir which is his sister. It becomes even worse if he has more than one sister since they then get 2/3 instead of 1/2 and we get even more into overdraft.
Anybody who has ever dealt with dividing out an inheritance will know how easily that can get nasty and how this can poison family relationships if people think they have been cheated. Promising certain people a definite share but not being able to pay them this share because more was promised than is available is the surest recipe for disaster.
And there seems to be an awareness of this in the Qur'an since it does repeatedly in further verses stress the necessity of being just. And in these there verses we have been looking at, we have the explicit statement at the end of 4:176 that "Allah makes clear to you, lest you go astray" as well as in 4:11-12 it says that "So Allah apportions" and "so Allah charges you" and (because?) He is the "All-wise". I am not sure there are many commands on the Qur'an which are explicitely given to make things clear and which are so completely unclear and contradictory and impossible to fulfill. Do we really want to charge God that he didn't know what he was saying and that He is the author of confusion and contradiction? Or would it be more consistent with the confidence in God's wisdom to assume that this is NOT from God?

see link for more. He break it down so that you dull headed muslims will understand. grin
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/i001.html
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you seem to have nothing to say, after a manifest proof has exposed you, your problem is you like showing yourself too much, [size=18pt]you are yet to tell me if rabbits are ruminant or not[/size], maybe i should also ask you this, [size=18pt]do insects have four or six legs?![/size] i'm sure the confused suya loving yahweh did not know!

Exposed allah not me... grin Allah said earthquakes will happen only to unbelieving nation. Why did it happened to Afghanistan and Pakistan last month or so? undecided and when allah said that Mecca is a place of safty. Is that not a false statement? Seeing all the tragedic events has happened in Meccan. ... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you seem to have nothing to say, after a manifest proof has exposed you, your problem is you like showing yourself too much, [size=18pt] you are yet to tell me if rabbits are ruminant or not[/size], maybe i should also ask you this, [size=18pt]do insects have four or six legs?![/size] i'm sure the confused suya loving yahweh did not know!

To the bold. Please post the verse. I have not come across it.

And in Sura:

Sura 3:42

And [mention] when the (angels) said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.

Malik: There came the time when angels said: "O Maryem! Surely Allah has exalted you, purified you, and preferred you for His service over all the women of the worlds.

{How many angels talking to Mary at the same time? And which of the Worlds is he talking about?}

Again:

Is it 6 or 8 days of creation according to Allah ? Quran 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 all state (6) days. But in 41:9-12 states (cool days. Allah has counting problem here or what? Which days is correct as in creation, 6 days or 8 days?

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
if i condemn the attack, what difference would it make to you? you will always attach it islam, so its better i keep mute. i'm still waiting for where i was being aggressive.

What sense does it make for a true muslim to condemn this attack. The quran supports it. The killers shouted Allah akubar. You know what this means undecided no one attached it islam but the terrorists themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

To the bold. Please post the verse. I have not come across it.
leviticus11:20-23(four legged insects), leviticus11:1-6(Ruminant Rabbits)
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

Is it 6 or 8 days of creation according to Allah ? Quran 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 all state (6) days. But in 41:9-12 states (8.) days. Which days is correct as in creation, 6 days or 8 days?
The heavens and the earth were created simultaneously, which is why all the verses that states 6days of creation always say "the heavens and the earth"(i hope you understand English very well), it is only in sura41(as far as i know) that the heavens and earth creation was given in details seperately, according to that verse, the earth excluding the creation of the mountains and the sustenance of the earth was created in two days, the 12th verse of this chapter of the Qur'an also says the heavens was created in two days, implying the heavens and the earth were created in two days simultaneously like i established earlier, then the mountains and the sustenance of the earth was created in four days, 2+4=
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

Exposed allah not me... grin Allah said earthquakes will happen only to unbelieving nation. Why did it happened to Afghanistan and Pakistan last month or so? undecided and when allah said that Mecca is a place of safty. Is that not a false statement? Seeing all the tragedic events has happened in Meccan. ... undecided
your I.Q is very low

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by parisbookaddict(f): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
I have posted the evidence, Still waiting for ur reply

》》》》》》
Demmzy15:

This I can't ignore! That's a lie, please proof me wrong!
The university is generally regarded as a formal institution that has its origin in the Medieval Christian setting.[4][5] Prior to the establishment of universities, European higher education took place for hundreds of years in Christian cathedral schools or monastic schools (Scholae monasticae), in which monks and nuns taught classes; evidence of these immediate forerunners of the later university at many places dates back to the 6th century AD.

[4] Rüegg, Walter: "Foreword. The University as a European Institution", in: A History of the University in Europe. Vol. 1: Universities in the Middle Ages, Cambridge University Press,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_university

Another lie, prove me wrong!

See source at bottom..

Most of the colleges in the United States that started over 300 years ago were Bible-proclaiming schools originally. Harvard and Yale (originally Puritan) and Princeton (originally Presbyterian) once had rich Christian histories.

Harvard was named after a Christian minister. Yale was started by clergymen, and Princeton’s first year of class was taught by Reverend Jonathan Dickinson. Princeton’s crest still says “Dei sub numine viget,” which is Latin for “Under God she flourishes.”

In the United Kingdom, the earliest university-type establishment was probably the College, established by the Celtic preacher St. Illtyd in about AD 500. Oxford University was established by various religious orders. Likewise, Cambridge University was established in 1209 by Christian leaders. Saint Andrews, Scotland’s oldest university, was founded principally for the teaching and study of theology.

https://answersingenesis.org/christianity/harvard-yale-princeton-oxford-once-christian/

Another lie, without Muslims work in Medicine I don't think the West would be able to survive. This a fact I'm willing to argue, I'm challenging you! Hospitals and medicine were Muslims initiatives, the brought it to you!

U keep screaming lies but you are yet to provided any source that suggests i lied..

Read up history of hospitals..i never said muslims didnt contribute..for a very small time in history they did with the help of christians and jews in territories they conquered. . hospitals as we know it today is as a result of the efforts of the catholics and protestant christians. .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_hospitals

Be sure to also read up about the redcross which provides millions in hospital aid and medicine to starving muslims..

The world would have been a place of tyranny and sham if not for Muslims who fought against your evils. Remember Dracula, Crusaders, Byzantine Empire, etc! No doubt some Muslim rulers transgressed beyond limits, but they can't be compared with Christians.

Dracula.. the vampire?? Please tell me more

Crusaders fought jihadist muslims who invaded Byzantine, Spain and Turkey etc beheading people who did not convert to islam.. we now understand why the crusades was neccessary more than ever..look at bh and isis, the taliban, al nusra al shabab etc..

The crusaders fought muslim tyranny not the other way round. .

Ur muslim brothers just killed 153 innocent people in france yesterday. .. everyday people realize how evil islam is.. france opened its hands to muslims and u guys kill them in return. . Disgusting. .
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
@plappville

let me do the correct analysis for you, since you are too lazy to do it yourself.

I will take the statements in the verse one after the other.

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half. And for one's parents, to each one of them is a sixth if his estate if he left children.

here Allah says a female share is half the share of the male, but if he has only daughters, two or more then their share is 2/3, but if he has just one child and the child is a girl, then her share is 1/2, now the following statement tells us that one's parents should take 1/6 each if he left children this is referring to more than a child, so obviously what should be added up is the share of 2 or more children share(in this case it is 2/3) and that of their grandparents(which is 1/6 + 1/6= 1/3) undoubtedly 2/3 + 1/3 equals 1.

But if he had no children and the parents [alone] inherit from him, then for his mother is one third. And if he had brothers [or sisters], for his mother is a sixth, after any bequest he [may have] made or debt. Your parents or your children - you know not which of them are nearest to you in benefit. [These shares are] an obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
Now this is another scenario, where the mother gets 1/3 of the share, but the mother gets 1/6 if he had siblings.

And for you is half of what your wives leave if they have no child. But if they have a child, for you is one fourth of what they leave, after any bequest they [may have] made or debt. And for the wives is one fourth if you leave no child. But if you leave a child, then for them is an eighth of what you leave, after any bequest you [may have] made or debt

here we see that the shares perfectly agrees with Allah's earlier statement in the beginning of verse 11 where Allah said "for the male, what is equal to the share of two females" implying whatever a female gets, it must be half of what the male gets, here it says the husband is to get 1/2 of his deceased wife property but in the case of the wife it is 1/4.

And if a man or woman leaves neither ascendants nor descendants but has a brother or a sister, then for each one of them is a sixth. But if they are more than two, they share a third, after any bequest
which was made or debt, as long as there is no detriment [caused]. [This is] an ordinance from Allah , and Allah is Knowing and Forbearing.
This Is another scenario where the brothers and sisters share are specified.

obviously what the author of that site did was Cherry picking, picking numbers and adding up wrongly.

peace!

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@plappville

let me do the correct analysis for you, since you are too lazy to do it yourself.

I will take the statements in the verse one after the other.

here Allah says a female share is half the share of the male, but if he has only daughters, two or more then their share is 2/3, but if he has just one child and the child is a girl, then her share is 1/2, now the following statement tells us that one's parents should take 1/6 each if he left children this is referring to more than a child, so obviously what should be added up is the share of 2 or more children share(in this case it is 2/3) and that of their grandparents(which is 1/6 + 1/6= 1/3) undoubtedly 2/3 + 1/3 equals 1.

Now this is another scenario, where the mother gets 1/3 of the share, but the mother gets 1/6 if he had siblings.

here we see that the shares perfectly agrees with Allah's earlier statement in the beginning of verse 11 where Allah said "for the male, what is equal to the share of two females" implying whatever a female gets, it must be half of what the male gets, here it says the husband is to get 1/2 of his deceased wife property but in the case of the wife it is 1/4.

This Is another scenario where the brothers and sisters share are specified.

obviously what the author of that site did was Cherry picking, picking numbers and adding up wrongly.

[size=24pt] peace! [/size]

The heavens and the earth were created simultaneously, which is why all the verses that states 6days of creation always say "the heavens and the earth"(i hope you understand English very well), it is only in sura41(as far as i know) that the heavens and earth creation was given in details seperately, according to that verse, the earth excluding the creation of the mountains and the sustenance of the earth was created in two days, the 12th verse of this chapter of the Qur'an also says the heavens was created in two days, implying the heavens and the earth were created in two days simultaneously like i established earlier, then the mountains and the sustenance of the earth was created in four days, 2+4=
Keep deceiving yourself. Running away from the plain truth starring at you like .... shocked shocked. You are
acerebral cheesy and by the way, What do you know about PEACE? undecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
your I.Q is very low

Muhammad (sbuh)... wink

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

Keep deceiving yourself. Running away from the plain truth starring at you like .... shocked shocked. You are
acerebral cheesy and by the way, What do you know about PEACE? undecided
stop being ridiculous and stop embarrasing yourself, rebute my reply or get the hell outta my face.

3 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

Muhammad (pbuh)... wink
as usual, you have nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
stop being ridiculous and stop embarrasing yourself, rebute my reply or get the hell outta my face.

You have been exposed in the article. You can't refute it. Just deceiving yourself. You are pained because I exposed your terrorist, child molest prophet.. tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
as usual, you have nothing to say.

I have said so much that you ignorantly dodged. As for thé bible verses you agave. I will read it. If you want you can creat a thread. You hate the truth. That's your problem.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

You have been exposed in the article. You can't refute it. Just deceiving yourself. You are pained because I exposed your terrorist, child molest prophet.. tongue
Obviously you didnt even understand my refutal due to your low I.Q, thats why you cant rebute it.

3 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

I have said so much that you ignorantly dodged. As for thé bible verses you agave. I will read it. If you want you can creat a thread. You hate the truth. That's your problem.
your command of English is on the hillarious side, how can someone "ignorantly dodge" something? you are a clown. And you not reading the verses i gave earlier(several hours ago) shows how lazy you are, and obviously you hate the truth, if not you would be curious to see the verses i gave.

3 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:
I have posted the evidence, Still waiting for ur reply

Calm down, are you so scared to the extent you have to notify me 3 times?! grin undecided

》》》》》》
The university is generally regarded as a formal institution that has its origin in the Medieval Christian setting.[4][5] Prior to the establishment of universities, European higher education took place for hundreds of years in Christian cathedral schools or monastic schools (Scholae monasticae), in which monks and nuns taught classes; evidence of these immediate forerunners of the later university at many places dates back to the 6th century AD.

[4] Rüegg, Walter: "Foreword. The University as a European Institution", in: A History of the University in Europe. Vol. 1: Universities in the Middle Ages, Cambridge University Press,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_university

I don't need stories, the oldest University in the world(Guinness World Records) is University of Al-Qarawiyyin. It was established by a Muslim woman you Christians claim is oppressed under Islam. This notion is clearly refuted by this institution she established. This University is a famous Alumni of some popular people

Ibn Khaldun - Historian
Maimonides - Jewish philosopher
Muhammad al-Idrisi - geographer
Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali
Abdullah al-Ghumari
Imam al-Bannani
Pope Sylvester II - Pope
Leo Africanus
Nicolas Cleynaerts
Jacobus Golius

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_al-Qarawiyyin

[s]Most of the colleges in the United States that started over 300 years ago were Bible-proclaiming schools originally. Harvard and Yale (originally Puritan) and Princeton (originally Presbyterian) once had rich Christian histories.

Harvard was named after a Christian minister. Yale was started by clergymen, and Princeton’s first year of class was taught by Reverend Jonathan Dickinson. Princeton’s crest still says “Dei sub numine viget,” which is Latin for “Under God she flourishes.”

In the United Kingdom, the earliest university-type establishment was probably the College, established by the Celtic preacher St. Illtyd in about AD 500. Oxford University was established by various religious orders. Likewise, Cambridge University was established in 1209 by Christian leaders. Saint Andrews, Scotland’s oldest university, was founded principally for the teaching and study of theology.

https://answersingenesis.org/christianity/harvard-yale-princeton-oxford-once-christian/[/s]

For discussion as this, it's quite hypocritical to present "Answering-Genesis" as a source to counter a claim of Muslims. I'm sorry I can't accept this info, it's just like me to present proves from "Answering-Christianity" to counter some points on complex issues. Wouldn't it be hypocrisy?! Please try again!

U keep screaming lies but you are yet to provided any source that suggests i lied..

I screamed so as you could bring up proves for your baseless assertions. Hope it isn't too much to ask?! undecided

Read up history of hospitals..i never said muslims didnt contribute..for a very small time in history they did with the help of christians and jews in territories they conquered. .

The books of Muslims written on medicine, surgery, pharmacy, etc have been used and reference points of the West. In fact the breakthrough of Muslims in this field cannot be compared! Muslims were telling people who started granting certificate before you're allowed to practice medicine, in fact pharmacy was an idea of Muslims.

This same Christians and Jews you keep shouting were persecuted under Christian States and they were all welcomed Muslims. The Copts(considered heretics), Nestorians, Arians, etc were all persecuted by your State and Muslims accepted them. This clearly refutes another assertion of yours that Muslims killed and oppressed minorities, it's good on how you keep exposing yourself.

hospitals as we know it today is as a result of the efforts of the catholics and protestant christians. .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_hospitals

At lest you're differentiating between Medicine and Hospital, the Christians whose efforts cannot be forgotten in the area of hospitals are Nestorians. This people were never accepted as Christians, it's ironic why an extremist like you would accept them when hospital is mentioned?

Most Doctors were trained at "Academy of Gondishapur" which was opened Nestorian Christians who were persecuted under the Byzantine Empire and were not even welcomed under the Papacy. This people are not Christians to your founders so don't claim them!!!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

[s]Be sure to also read up about the redcross which provides millions in hospital aid and medicine to starving muslims..[/s]

Why bring up this point?! What's wrong with you?! undecided Read about this movement here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Red_Cross_and_Red_Crescent_Movement

Dracula.. the vampire?? Please tell me more

Yes, Google is free read about him na! Or you want to me Van Helsing movie is all you know about him?! undecided

Crusaders fought jihadist muslims who invaded Byzantine, Spain and Turkey etc beheading people who did not convert to islam..

Yes Muslims fought against the Byzantine Empire after they tried to attack the Muslims. This fight continued until Muslims freed other Christian and Jewish minorities oppressed by this empire. What is amazing is that the Christians and Jews under Muslims loved and respected the Muslims and everyone was successful. Don't forget that Jews consider their Golden Age to be under the Muslims. Then your hordes of vampires came and destroyed everything with some of them eating the dead bodies of Muslims, burning of Jews.

Spain was handed over to the Muslims peacefully by the Visigoths whose empire were already crumbling. They handed the land over to Muslims in turn for protection, in fact based on archeological evidence there's no evidence of Muslims invading Spain. This one of the few lies Christians were successful in breading! Bunch of pathetic liars indeed!

we now understand why the crusades was neccessary more than ever..look at bh and isis, the taliban, al nusra al shabab etc..

Ode! What have this miscreants done to you Christians that you want to kill yourself?! Last time I checked Muslims were the main victims and still are the people suffering from their tyranny! Better come up with something better!

The crusaders fought muslim tyranny not the other way round. .

Yes that's true, bashing the heads of infants on the wall, splitting Muslim women into two, eating of dead bodies, betrayal, deceit, invading Christian known lands like Constantinople during the 3rd Crusade, etc. That's nice actually, I can see you're showing your extremists tendencies here, keep it up!

Ur muslim brothers just killed 153 innocent people in france yesterday. .. everyday people realize how evil islam is.. france opened its hands to muslims and u guys kill them in return. . Disgusting. .

I've told you times without number that Islam and Muslims have nothing to do with this guys, is it that your brain can't comprehend that?!

Shaikh Sālih al-Fawzān stated regarding Jihād in the view of the extremists:

“So there are extremists who obligate Jihād in any and every situation without applying any pre-conditions or principles. They do so even if the Muslims are weak and powerless, and even if they do not have a Ruler over them. So each one fights the “enemy” and engages in battles and skirmishes without a legitimate rulership, and they kill the non-Muslims whom it is not permissible to kill. They kill people who have a treaty with the Muslim countries and they kill those who are protected by agreements and covenants. So this is extremism and not Jihād. Rather, these extremists go even further by blowing up homes, residential buildings and built-up areas of cities. They kill Muslims and non-Muslims, young and old, males and females, mercilessly. They put terror and fear into the Muslims and non-Muslims who live under the protection of the Muslim governments. Then they have the audacity to call that Jihād! Rather that is corruption and not Jihād. They draw the Muslims into evil, destruction and ruination. Jihād has pre-conditions and governing principles that are made clear in the books of Qur’anic Commentary, Prophetic Tradition and Islamic Jurisprudence.”

(Abridged from the speech of Sheikh Sālih Al-Fāwzān, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)

This is what a Saudi Arabian Scholar(a country you attribute to terrorists) said about this terrorists, now can you stop attributing their actions to Islam and Muslims?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Obviously you didnt even understand my refutal due to your low I.Q, thats why you cant rebute it.

Muhammad had no IQ likewise you muslims. You people have no sense of real human. You think with your chest according to your book. A normal human will not ignore all the errors and falsehood in the Qur'an. It shows you have been brainwashed right from birth. In the days if muhammed he was able to force his falsehood on people. If it was to be today, no one will even listen to him. And He wouldn't have succeeded using violence. You are too dull to know the difference between truth and lie.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
the old testament were part of the scripture BUT This does not mean, however,
that everything in the Scriptures
applies to us as law

Through Moses,God gave a law to Israel. We can learn much from that law. But it was never given to the church of Christ as a law.

The purpose of the old testament is for christians to learn of God plans:

Romans 15:4
“For whatever things were written
BEFORE were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have
HOPE”

Although the Old and New Testaments together form the Scriptures, the New Covenant SUPERSEDE and REPLACE the Old Covenant.

Here what God say in Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will NOT BE LIKE THE COVENANT I MADE WITH THEIR ANCESTORS when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to[ a] them,[b]” declares the Lord.
33“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God, and they will be my people.34No longer will they teach their neighbor,or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.“For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

This new covenant was fullfiled in the new testament.

When I say " the New Covenant SUPERSEDE the old " this is what I mean.

The ten commandments no longer apply as law because in the doctrine of Christ they are completely superseded. In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus
demands much more of us than the ten commandments. He not only forbids murder and adultery, but also the CAUSE, hate and lust. We are to love God with ALL OUR MIND, if you love God you will keep His commandments, so the key word is LOVE. No wonder Jesus give the TWO great commandments involving love God and your fellow human. So, love for God
and fellowman, not just because there is a command: “You shall not kill”.

Hope you understand now?

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
your command of English is on the hillarious side, how can someone "ignorantly dodge" something? you are a clown. And you not reading the verses i gave earlier(several hours ago) shows how lazy you are, and obviously you hate the truth, if not you would be curious to see the verses i gave.

The moment you start finding vocabulary faults in someone comments in a discussion like this. That is when you show a sign of defeat. Yes i said it and i will say it again. YOU IGNORANTLY DODGE THE QUESTIONS. tongue if i happen to be the first to us it, then i must be your hero... grin You think i spend all my time here? Sorry, creat a topic for those verse. I come at my spare time. Its a sad period for us here as your terrorist brothers killed 129 French people.. cry And know ye that You cannot divert this thread. The article i posted here earlier shows that allah has got no IQ grin grin.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Ooups! Another clown out there for you... grin cheesy

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

As we can see, this speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

Muhammad had no IQ likewise you muslims. You people have no sense of real human. You think with your chest according to your book. A normal human will not ignore all the errors and falsehood in the Qur'an. It shows you have been brainwashed right from birth. In the days if muhammed he was able to force his falsehood on people. If it was to be today, no one will even listen to him. And He wouldn't have succeeded using violence. You are too dull to know the difference between truth and lie.
shear waste of time engaging an individual with low I.Q, that individual will never understand.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

Ooups! Another clown out there for you... grin cheesy
Accept a mistake when pointed out, you cannot dodge something ignorantly, if you do, it means dodging without knowing, which is absurd! how can i dodge something without knowing? it is only when you dont want to address something, thats when you dodge, which cant be called ignorantly dodging but deliberately dodging, see me sef, i have forgoten you have low I.Q, you might not understand this as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by blasterman(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Isis and boko haram read one and only one book that turns dem into what dey r: koran

Normal muslims and d satanic ones both read voraciously the koran

The main cause of this world war 3 is the koran . Either the koran destroys d world or the world destroy z the koran

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2015
blasterman:
Isis and boko haram read one and only one book that turns dem into what dey r: koran

Normal muslims and d satanic ones both read voraciously the koran

The main cause of this world war 3 is the koran . Either the koran destroys d world or the world destroy z the koran

And surely it's the world that will destroy the shitty quoran.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Accept a mistake when pointed out, you cannot dodge something ignorantly, if you do, it means dodging without knowing, which is absurd! how can i dodge something without knowing? it is only when you dont want to address something, thats when you dodge, which cant be called ignorantly dodging but deliberately dodging, see me sef, i have forgoten you have low I.Q, you might not understand this as well.

boss lexicon plappvile is the dumbest of them all lol
all she does is make fruitless noise and rant all around like a lunatic grin
that girl is so dumb
seriously.
DUMB

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.