Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? (8527 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by gentle(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2009
Some people thinks guys and gurlz dat glo africhat are not to be trusted,while some feels its a cool and calm way of meeting friends,dating and even some leading to serious relationships. Let me give you a glimpse of my story, there was this girl i met while africhatting,we chatted for just 4 days with constant calls at night,so i decided to invite her down to warri to spend the weekend with me,she didn't declined and she showed up 2 days after the invite as promised(from benin) so we got acqauinted,but right there in my house she was still africhatting with guys even promising to pay them visits,it made me see her as a LovePeddler or ain't she cos i really had mine if u know what i mean.So dat brings in the question, what do you think about taking a girl you met while africhatting serious?
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by ElRazur: 9:34pm On May 14, 2009
Oh wait, another insecure poster. Do you think you own her, just because she paid you a visit? So she automatically becomes a LovePeddler and what does that say about you? A gigolo? Lmao, Please don't make me laugh. grin

Should I take you serious because you are on nairaland I am sure you can see the logic. Please deal with people as individual instead of trying to lump them together. Give her a chance and get to know her, things aint what they seem sometimes.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by yme1(f): 9:37pm On May 14, 2009
@ ElRazur

can i have an handshake for that ur post

infact you are a darling kiss grin
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by ElRazur: 9:43pm On May 14, 2009
y me:

@ ElRazur

can i have an handshake for that ur post

infact you are a darling kiss grin

I do try to be fair. smiley Thanks.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Secretz(f): 9:54pm On May 14, 2009
@ ElRazur,

Please stop using multiple id's to disclose your 'true life stories' tongue
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by ElRazur: 9:59pm On May 14, 2009
Secretz:

@ ElRazur,

Please stop using multiple id's to disclose your 'true life stories' tongue

Haha. I am not the type to do such things. smiley
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by omega25red(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2009
@poster

What ws your intentions for having her come over? did you talk about having an exclusive relationship or you just met because you both had been chatting for a while.

Nothing makes this woman a LovePeddler because you are not the only man in the universe that she knows. Women have histories before you meet them and the sooner you accept that the sooner you would learn not to question a persons moral compass online. If she is meeting you for the first time im sure you are still keeping your options open just like she is.
i would give you this point that she was rude for chatting with other dudes while she was with you, she couldn't just deal with you and then make calls later. but then again that was your first meeting she owes you nada
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Orimili(m): 3:43am On May 15, 2009
ElRazur:

Oh wait, another insecure poster. Do you think you own her, just because she paid you a visit? So she automatically becomes a LovePeddler and what does that say about you? A gigolo? Lmao, Please don't make me laugh. grin

Should I take you serious because you are on nairaland I am sure you can see the logic. Please deal with people as individual instead of trying to lump them together. Give her a chance and get to know her, things aint what they seem sometimes.

Elrazur wins! There has been a lot of these nonsense threads on nairaland lately, and I'm glad people are starting to put others in their place.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by saray007(f): 4:40am On May 15, 2009
Threads like,i dont know how 2 toast a girl

Does a woman gets wet?many silly threads like dat lipsrsealed
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by opsydudu(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2009
the lady na LovePeddler.

at least she should have waited to get back to her place before africhatting.

but guy, you sure say you play your role well?

if not why would this benin lady chat in your presence/place

something is missing.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by opsydudu(m): 5:01am On May 15, 2009
@saray007

kai, that pic on your profile is tempting.

e get owner? yes or no?
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by gentle(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2009
@elrazur u av the chance to say wateva u want to n take who u want to take to be real. Two things no one can do for u: ur blive n ur dying.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by ElRazur: 2:43pm On May 17, 2009
gentle:

@elrazur u av the chance to say wateva u want to n take who u want to take to be real. Two things no one can do for u: ur blive n ur dying.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but yeah I will meet you on Africhat. grin

Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Lax75(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2009
@poster:

At least she is honest, but what did you guys talk about over the phone though?
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2009
if actually both of you have agreed on a relationship then theres definitely a problem with her chatting with other guys and promising to visit them. but if this not the case then the poster has nothing to say.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by ElRazur: 4:41pm On May 17, 2009
eina:

[b]if actually both of you have agreed on a relationship [/b]then theres definitely a problem with her chatting with other guys and promising to visit them. but if this not the case then the poster has nothing to say.

Even worse if that is the case! Do you "start a relationship" in such circumstances?  undecided Perhaps I come from a school that is perceived as "old" these days.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2009
ElRazur:

Even worse if that is the case! Do you "start a relationship" in such circumstances?  undecided Perhaps I come from a school that is perceived as "old" these days.
are you trying to say that its IMPOSSIBLE for them to start something in 4 days before they met? your impossibility can be someones possibility. I have wittnessed cases where people fall in love and start it up before a physical meeting.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by emmajedion: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2009
I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW ONE THING. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS POST BECAUSE IT'S NOT ONLY IN AFRI-CHAT ALONE BUT ALSO IN FACEBOOK AND ALL THE ONLINE COMMUNITY WHERE NIGERIA GIRLS ARE. THE GIRLS ARE REALLY LovePeddler AND THEY JUST GO ONLINE FOR ALL TYPE OF SHIT AND GET LAYED EASILY, SO HATERS, ACCEPT THIS FACT AND DON'T BEHAVE AS IF IT'S A LIFE. PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU ALL
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by omoyoruba1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
what is africhat?
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by hixxx1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
Guy, bang as much babes on glo chat as you meet. They are nothing but whores. Money for hand, dick for pussy.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Abbygyal(f): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
hixxx1:

Guy, bang as much babes on glo chat as you meet. They are nothing but whores. Money for hand, privates for womanliness.

uhmmm stop stereotyping! finking a group of people who chat on africhat are whores?dats realli stupid. . .although some might be like dat but nt all! some just go on it to have fun i.e to make new friends!

bang all of em and get useless infections just coz of ur selfishnes reali pathetic
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by nethacker(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
omo yoruba:

what is africhat?
shocked shocked
r u in 9ja or where?so u no get GSM grin grin africhat is an online community where u meet pple for biz and pleasure.its proudly sponsored by glo,starcomms and multilinks to mention a few.so get ur glo or starcomms line today and be part of us. grin

emmajedion:

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW ONE THING. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS POST BECAUSE IT'S NOT ONLY IN AFRI-CHAT ALONE BUT ALSO IN FACEBOOK AND ALL THE ONLINE COMMUNITY WHERE NIGERIA GIRLS ARE. THE GIRLS ARE REALLY LovePeddler AND THEY JUST GO ONLINE FOR ALL TYPE OF SHIT AND GET LAYED EASILY, SO HATERS, ACCEPT THIS FACT AND DON'T BEHAVE AS IF IT'S A LIFE. PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU ALL
i strongly disagree with u.i have met responsible ones via these media.not all girls r LovePeddler shocked shocked.although we have some like that but don't generalise my guy. Perhaps those ones u met were from AJCity grin grin
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by gentle(m): 5:13am On Jun 09, 2009
Folks,i didn't say all the babes in africhat are whores, please don't quote me wrong.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by merge(f): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2009
No

Not all women online are LovePeddler

Then you saying every female on NAIRALAND is a LovePeddler
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by nethacker(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2009
merge:

No

Not all women online are LovePeddler

Then you saying every female on NAIRALAND is a LovePeddler
Abi oooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by biola44: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2009
Should I take you serious because you are on nairaland I am sure you can see the logic. Please deal with people as individual instead of trying to lump them together. Give her a chance and get to know her, things aint what they seem sometimes.[quote][/quote]
there's nothing to know abt her, she's a LovePeddler, but d poster got what he wanted, why is he complaining n generalising? grin
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by emilyone(f): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2009
For d girl to start africhatting right under your nose shows how desperate she wants to catch her fun wif all the dudes in all parts of nija.

hope u had urs with Cd anyway , cus what goes around comes around
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Gentlelady(f): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
gentle:

Some people thinks guys and gurlz dat glo africhat are not to be trusted,while some feels its a cool and calm way of meeting friends,dating and even some leading to serious relationships. Let me give you a glimpse of my story, there was this girl i met while africhatting,we chatted for just 4 days with constant calls at night,so i decided to invite her down to warri to spend the weekend with me,she didn't declined and she showed up 2 days after the invite as promised(from benin) so we got acqauinted,but right there in my house she was still africhatting with guys even promising to pay them visits,it made me see her as a LovePeddler or ain't she cos i really had mine if u know what i mean.So dat brings in the question, what do you think about taking a girl you met while africhatting serious?

Whom can we trust in this world!  I don't understand you o!  Did you chat for only 4 days!  You mean you invited someone to your house after 4 days of knowing her and had your way with her! shocked embarassed You did not get to know each other very well before arranging an out of station visit and having 'your u know what I mean'.  Meeting anyone online is like meeting anywhere else.  Get to know them well before digging in. 

I hope your 'u know what I mean' did not leave her disappointed and she decided to continue her search! Or she is just a girl that likes to sleep around!  undecided  Just a suggestion o!
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by gentle(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2009
@emilyone yep!
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by promkingzz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
funny enough my present & very serious relationship started on Africhat, was just trying to cure myself of bordom o! well, i kindda got lucky
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by smooooooth: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
whatdo u want us to nao tell u. while screwing sm1, she was still busy texting other guys that she will come after u finish ur own. and u dey ask us whether she be bitch or not. wake up man. and i op u used a condom, cos with this ur dumb question i doubt if ur brain go tell u to use 3cd's at least.
Re: Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
guy Bleep yur own make yu comot. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / My Experience With A “church Girl” / Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.