Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? (8531 Views)

Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Exponental(m): 6:30am On Sep 22, 2013
Will u support the invention of a sex reading machine? A machine that can determine d no of sex a man/woman had had in d past and d no of diff sex partners.
Like if yes

12 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Exponental(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Will u support the invention of a sex reading machine? A machine that can determine d no of sex a man/woman had had in d past and d no of diff sex partners.
Like if no

11 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Exponental(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Like if indifferent

2 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Enegod(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2013
if it is only for females...Yes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by akinolaaaa(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2013
I'm in support of it...real secret revealer
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Exponental(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Enegod: if it is only for females...Yes cheesy
what's good for d goos is good for d gander naaa

3 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2013
No. I don't see any benefit in such. I should be able to trust/believe whatever my partner tells me. His past is his past. All I care about is what he has learned from it to make a better future.

11 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by IZUKWU(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2013
ogugua88: No. I don't see any benefit in such. I should be able to trust/believe whatever my partner tells me. His past is his past. All I care about is what he has learned from it to make a better future.
you mean you will prefer to live in ignorance because what you don't know,won't hurt you.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by obyrich(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2013
ogugua88: No. I don't see any benefit in such. I should be able to trust/believe whatever my partner tells me. His past is his past. All I care about is what he has learned from it to make a better future.
Nwanyi mara nma how Afinistic are you? You sound sweet.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2013
obyrich: Nwanyi mara nma how Afinistic are you? You sound sweet.

One undred pacent.

IZUKWU: you mean you will prefer to live in ignorance because what you don't know,won't hurt you.

It isn't ignorance. The past is there and cannot be changed. I wouldn't hold anyone's past against him or her as long as they learned from their experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Come on! What for? For me by looking at a woman, I can easily determine if she is oversexed, undersexed or unsexed. Then I can decide.

1 Like

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by CaptainCodes(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
NO! Even for females or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by victorazy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
What's the need
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bad market for gals angry
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by okelarine: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
No, let bygones b bygones.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by ebamma(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by adexsimply(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
NO!! cos I musta known all her past before we even start an intimate relationship..
I detest surprises
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by stonemind(f): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
i don get one allready
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by kokoye(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nope.

Why do I need to torture myself with her history..which I have no control of?

2 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by agrovick(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
I dont need it
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Lilimax(f): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
No!. Simply because old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new smiley.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by mascot87(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
What for?God forbit undecided
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Totally unacceptable...Past is past n his or her past shudnt be used 2 judge d present,d best thing is embracing the present n see reasons with him or her. My tots though

1 Like

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Davo93(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
nope
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Burger01(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nope. All things are past. S/he without a sin should cast the first stone. Definitely i'm not without a sin.

Btw, Chinese couple living in Lagos gave birth to a black baby. In anger, husband asked the wife......Chu! why baby black? She replied, we live in Nigeria, no electricity.... me hot, you hot, sex hot.... baby burnt!

cool

5 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by DICKtator: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
If it is for a woman,YES

So one can easily differentiate the public ones from private!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Redhot111(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
If God is not concerned abt his/her past, den y should I be? Or don't we all hv a past dat isn't 2 good?

2 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by cherisskenzy(f): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
NO! I wouldn't cos u might end up getting hurt by what u found out.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by yeyeman92(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
object: Nwanyi mara nma how Afinistic are you? You sound sweet.
C ur life !!
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by nen4: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
if it is for men alone

2 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by yeyeman92(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Redhot111: If God is not concerned abt his/her past, den y should I be? Or don't we all hv a past dat isn't 2 good?
Wow I no knw say person fit get sense like this.. Congrats to d poster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Powerful Prophecies For Nairaland In 2021 / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo) / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.