Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) (1396 Views)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Ezekiel Bible Prophecy And World War Iii-the Syrian, Turkey, Russia And Iran Con / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is a prediction from a known source.

If the Biafra country should go to war with Nigeria, world war 3 may break out.

I also have no reason why Nigerian government ceased to gain the biafrans a legitimate independence.
Well, Nigeria may be scared of loosing the most productive part of the country.

An average igbo man possesses the mentality and mindset of enterpreneurship (business). They are also the most innovative and creative tribe in the country.
With their creativity, they can manipulate technology.
That is why their are many igbo made products in the country.

If Nigeria should release biafra, they will immensely fail and stop being the giant of Africa.

The Biafra country can withstand and can also compete with foreign standards because of the mindset that they possess.

If the Biafra country is establish, i will leave Nigeria for Biafra.

Beside, it is the pride of Nigeria to produce a country.

The twenty-first century need a country.
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by delishpot: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmnnn, civil war maybe, 3rd world war? I doubt
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Third world war maybe Town word war undecided
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by johnydon22(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Seriously guy what exactly is wrong with you?
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Seriously guy what exactly is wrong with you?

I can explain.

Go and browse through history how every world war started.
The second warld war was even fought in the deserted larned of Africa, even though they knew nothing about it.

If this war should start, it will call the attention of foreign countries which will also connect them as an opponent, depending on which side they fall into.

BIAFRA IS WORLD WAR THREE (III)
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by herald9: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
HCpaul:

I can explain.

The second warld war was even fought in the deserted larned of Africa, even though they knew nothing about it.

If this war should start, it will call the attention of foreign countries which will also connect them as an opponent, depending on which side they fall into.

Your pastor also told you this one?
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by johnydon22(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
HCpaul:

I can explain.

#SIGHS... Ok..
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
herald9:

I both attend Living faith and CAC.
Am a theologian, so i can predict events based on the scripture and even without gift. They call it the word of faith.
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
johnydon22:

#SIGHS... Ok..
Ok.
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by NIJJAking(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
am heading to my lab right away

Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by llaykorn: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
herald9:
Crazy... grin
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by donnffd(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mehn... OP seriously u need help, real help...won't b taking you seriously anymore...smh
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by Yksoul(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2015
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THOSE ADVOCATING FOR BIAFRA,WOULD NEVER ADVOCATE FOR IT,IF JONATHAN ACTUALLY WON THE ELECTION.BY THIS,THOSE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY PEOPLE WHO ARE ANGRY.WHY BIAFRA NOW?WHY NOT IN JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION?
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by kevoh(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2015
I'm still searching on how this relates to the religion section undecided
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by bluntspade: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2015
World War 3 in Nigeria op go and use your head...they won't want to waste a war of that caliber on biafra...
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by jayriginal: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
WW3 is more likely to break out from your opening another thread than from anything else.
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
When words fail to describe the dismay, there is always a double facepalm.

Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
kevoh:
I'm still searching on how this relates to the religion section undecided

Because it is a prediction.
It is also in politics department.
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
NIJJAking:
am heading to my lab right away
Gud luck.
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
llaykorn:

Crazy... grin
Be lenient please
Re: Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) by HCpaul(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
donnffd:
Mehn... OP seriously u need help, real help...won't b taking you seriously anymore...smh

Don't take me serious. Did you think that i ever take this section and you people serious?

I have spoke my word and no power on earth and in heaven can stop it.

Gud luck.

(1) (Reply)

Golden Temple ( Punjab India ) The Holiest Temple In The World / Was King James Truly Gay? / As A Christian Is Remarrying Wrong If A Partner Leaves The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.