Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Experience With A Married Woman.. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Married Woman.. (106914 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by tonychristopher: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
It will be brief and straight to the point (no battery, just my power bank).. Like 2 years ago I met this lady @ a shop in computer village, Where she sells phone accessories, as a phone engineer I visit there most times.. All I noticed then was that anytime she sees me, she smiles a lot and always tries to engage me in conversation.. But as a big boy, no time for that, just business,.. so because of her, I patronize them more.. Later she asked me for my no, which I gave her. She started calling but most time I don't pick forming busy.. then suddenly she added me on whatsapp..
Boy grow up...how can u be added on Whatsapp ....it is an automatic thing once u have the app on your phone ..and you call urself phone engineer ...day dreaming about sugar mummy

Kids of these days seff

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
If u think the story is a fiction. 3 gbosa for u, nd if u think its real.. I salute u aswell.U r all right.. 70% of d story is tru ( d skool, hotel, sexcapade etc).d remaining 30% r d ingredients dat made it delicious ( sex time, her identity, etc). To the ladies,.. well done. most of u were busy checking my profile pics.. (d tin con shock u, as u see sey d boi fresh wink). As 4 d men too, SMH, Am still having fun with all ur comments tho, keep dem coming ...Am still standing firm on my decision tho.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrBasketball:
Babe, how far na? wink
. I dey like dele

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
To the ladies,.. well done. most of u were busy checking my profile pics.. (d tin con shock u, as u see sey d boi fresh wink).

No offence oga, but on a scale of 1 to 20, I'd rate you...

Ermmm....

Hmmm....

3.2. smiley

Just saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by screampete(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
See this story aint fiction...@OP, I knoow that lady and her name too.. She lives exactly close to ASCON filling station cement. She's hairy. And... Lol.. Make I no finish am too..smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by baby4u2(f): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Razz people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by MrBasketball: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
omosefeeguaibor:
. I dey like dele
Wetin dey happen for your side na?
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Jollybabs: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
I got to cement bus stop(dat filling station) arnd 5.15, called her nd she told me she is on her way. After abt 20 min she came nd apologize for coming late.. then I asked her to Whr nw? She said don't worry relax. We took a bike to an unknown destination nt far from thr tho..( as tins dey unfold I dey update gbenga on bbm).. den walked for like 5min den got to a hotel(cant remb d name nw). We got in den proceeded to the reception.. she sat, i talked to the guy (receptionist). He said short tym or day break..(looking confused) but as a sharp guy I said hw much 4 both.. shorttym 3500 (4hrs) dB (7k).. baba dat short tym go dey alright..paid, collected d key nd he led d way to show us d room. Nice room(full ac + fan+shower+ toilet). She no talk anything again as we enter..( still updating gbeng). Sharp sharp she turn babe, tho she is twice my size, age? Wu cares..omo c booby, Wetin I dey look since.. bt she is married oo.. wu cares?.. I gave her my fone after buying her 2 bottles of smirnoff, I got a big bottle of origin 4 myself..(only d ja guys cn understand y origin).. she dey check my pics I dey smile,, tellin me I hav nice nd funny pics on my fone..if to say she knows y am smillin she for run..let som1 ask my edo gf(gift) or my nurse lara..dey will testify.. I just dey sip my origin dey go.. person wey won die, meet person wey go kill am.
. Story story
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
No need to comment coz the write-up is just a fiction for me to wail...............
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
@olarfiat , @jenyfah and other desperate housewives in nairaland are collecting moonlight stories for their children, HABA

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by ikukuhero: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
@ unilagfreshest ( Mr. Poster) , we all FALL into sin. But, a reasonable person with a conscience will feel sober, ask God for mercy and grace to not sin again. It does baffle me that you DELIBERATELY decided to sin and notwithstanding, came on social media to broadcast or celebrate your sin. Man, I feel ashamed of you and to think that you do go to Church and have heard the word. I pity you because you are fast tracking your end. I hope you beat a retreat at this point before you ruin your life with your hands.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by ferdspiration: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
I went to have my bath, freshen up, now 9pm.. she lazily stood up too, entered d bathroom, took her bath nd came out.. she said, my look doesn't really define who I am.. she said am a TIGER.. (omo dat word sweet me die). After about 10min she came out dressed up,.. call came in from reception that we have 20mins more I was like.. we r already out sef, am still going to school... she hugged me for like 5min nd kept praising me.. I just told her it's nothing... we came out(Halla gbenga, say am on my way, cz he has called me like 5 times).. she stopped cab, said unilag, cabman said 4k.. 4 wat, I changed face he collected 2k sha after bargainin. Got to school around 10.30 pm, thank God for iyaPato selling food in jaja complex. Coz I was as hungry as a Pig(add anything else u want)... since then, am now her new husband, anything she will call for advice, she sends 10k every Monday but said she will stop if I don't come this weekend (have been givin her various excuses why I can't come around, claiming am busy and all), she even suggested we stay together throughout this weekend, which I obliged .. but I know am not going anywhere..She is F*CKINGLY* MARRIED.. Or what do u guys think?.. THE END
wat if d woman's husband was a nairalander,or is dis ficti0n?
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Anyone who believes this guy's nicely written fiction needs his/her cerebrum checked. grin

Na all these guys wey dey like to talk about their 4 hours long sexcapade no fit last 2 minutes on top woman. grin

By the way, I no know say nairalanders like sex gist like this oo, see how everywhere full with viewers and peepers. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by jenyfah(f): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
@olarfiat , @jenyfah and other desperate housewives in nairaland are collecting moonlight stories for their children, HABA

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Looks like there is an epidemic of 'single' married ladies seeking young boys in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by damekings(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2015
For your mind, Abi you think say you fresh reach me?

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by BerrySparklez(f): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2015
Mr. OP, u better ask God for forgiveness.Do you know the spiritual bondage you've just put yourself (that's if this story is true)? When things start going bad for you now you'll be everywhere daying the witches from ur village are holding unto u. u re selling ur future for stipends she gives u...o ma se o. I feel for ur parents dear, they are just investing in you not knowing u re going about fooling urself. Go get a life please, ur attitude disgusts me.
For all those supporting him, una wicked o. Anyhows sha, every mallam with him kettle.

Infact Op, u are just another wasted sperm.Gerrarahere mhen and your writing ain't good...work harder on it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2015
tempem:
fact, fiction or fantasy? Be sincere, bro. I've got you some words.

I'm a woman dear madam
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Kennyslimsteve:
durentt free d niggh abeg no allow m strt to dey feel inferior fr e mind nah wetin e be
Guy grin i suprise ooooh. I dey see unilagfreshest, i com view profile, i almost faint 4 here
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2015
damekings:
For your mind, Abi you think say you fresh reach me?
Guy no lie.. u b albino ryt? U cn dye uur hair.. u fresh sha bt fresh albino

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Maimy(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Just de pass
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by pcoolioz(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2015
lemolemo:
karma doesn't apply to all things, I was young and with so much freedom . In Europe some crazy white dude will often want you do it to their wife , all they want is to watch you do it and see her enjoy it right in their eyes . If 100% there's karma then their should be no bad people on earth by now, their evil deeds should have caught up with them.

This is the only realistic comment I found...karma doesn't apply to All aspects. the world is evil, and some evil people change and get away with it. it's happen, it's still happening and will always happen.
I feel people with no morals are a vital part of this world..... their purpose on earth is probably to tempt u and make u a better person IMO.
cos you don't bleep someone's wife doesn't mean someone won't bleep urs and the fact that op bleeped someone's wife doesn't mean his wife will be bleeped.
the world sucks like that.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by peclove: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Guy for your mind u think wah u doing is fun abi, watch out wat ur own future wife will do to u, u are dat woman will suffer for ur stupid and useless act. u slept with another mans wife and u narrating d story happily watch out for ur painful and regrettable reward angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Kennyslimsteve(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
Guy grin i suprise ooooh. I dey see unilagfreshest, i com view profile, i almost faint 4 here
lop no be naija we dey better username den d d.p fit snd u go heaven cme bck person must jst dey careful
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
You try but you still need to improve
Improve in what angle undecided
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by alldrunsx: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Seeing dis on fp compelled me to scan thru thinking it's one of those impacting values on d readers or such write-up to correct anormally bt having gone thru first few pages yet nothing of such, I got disappointed. Dis made one to even wonder what exactly d mod(s) wanted achieve by pushing dis to fp!

unilagfreshest:
If u think the story is a fiction. 3 gbosa for u, nd if u think its real.. I salute u aswell.U r all right. 70% of d story is tru ( d skool, hotel, sexcapade etc).d remaining 30% r d ingredients dat made it delicious ( sex time, her identity, etc). To the ladies,.. well done. most of u were busy checking my profile pics.. (d tin con shock u, as u see sey d boi fresh wink). As 4 d men too, SMH, Am still having fun with all ur comments tho, keep dem coming ...Am still standing firm on my decision tho.

unilagfreshest:

Dnt want to reply initially bt want to make a point... anyone dat is without sin/blemish, shld cast d first stone. 9ja ppl with holier than thou syndrome.

unilagfreshest:
If u think the story is a fiction. 3 gbosa for u, nd if u think its real.. I salute u aswell.U r all right.. 70% of d story is tru ( d skool, hotel, sexcapade etc).d remaining 30% r d ingredients dat made it delicious ( sex time, her identity, etc). To the ladies,.. well done. most of u were busy checking my profile pics.. (d tin con shock u, as u see sey d boi fresh wink). As 4 d men too, SMH, Am still having fun with all ur comments tho, keep dem coming ...Am still standing firm on my decision tho.
Well done brodaman. What a catch! Bt it's quite unfortunate dat u are even boasting of dis as if u've achieved a fate. And u seemed nt to even show any remorse at all! Still attributing correction comments to 'holier than thou' frm pple forming 'without blemish? Wt your level of education, atleast one shld hv expected a degree of enlightenment & decency frm u than condescending dis way. U are too young for dis! U hv a glorious future ahead of u. U are privileged to attend one of d good inst. of learning in nigeria. Yet u want to cause yourself a mirage & ruinedfuture.

Pls, don't get me wrong. Anybody can fall into error/sin bt nt boasting abt premeditated gross misconduct. U said your 'victim' is married, right? And u even knew it? And dat d husband is still alive? O boy, u goofed big time! Nt even committing fornication wt those unilag chicks bt went all out commiting adultery wt a known-to-be-married woman. It's more grievious. Wt all due respect, IMAGINE YOUR AGE MATE DOING DIS SAME THING TO YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR MARRIED SENIOR SISTER! It will be fun, right?

BerrySparklez:
Mr. OP, u better ask God for forgiveness.Do you know the spiritual bondage you've just put yourself (that's if this story is true)? When things start going bad for you now you'll be everywhere daying the witches from ur village are holding unto u. u re selling ur future for stipends she gives u...o ma se o. I feel for ur parents dear, they are just investing in you not knowing u re going about fooling urself. Go get a life please, .....
Infact Op, u are just another wasted sperm.
Whether u believe it or nt, a spiritual covenant is established btw u & your 'victim' wt attendant curse which wl hunt d future of anyone dat engages in such act as dis.

Way out:
U REALLY NEED JESUS NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. Dis curse must be broken, otherwise it propels u to do more until u are finally trapped. PLEASURE OF SIN IS FOR A WHILE BUT ITS CONSEQUENCES LIVE BEYOND D OFFENDER. An adage say, 'monkey eating banana waging his tail nt knowing it's d same banana dat will kill him''. Try read up stories in d bible abt David, Samson, etc & u'll understand better.

U NEED TO CONFESS YOUR SIN, ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS & ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE TO SAVE & HELP U NOW. U WLL BE FREE.

When dis is done, God wl even turn u an evagelist to save d life of your 'victim'. Many blessings for u.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by alldrunsx: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
BerrySparklez:
......For all those supporting him, una wicked o..
Yes all those hailing dis 'fun' wt u now, shouting 'hosanna' tdy wt later turn to shout 'crucify' u tmrw. When d chips are down, they will be no where to found. DON'T BE MISGUIDED!
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by cherrybrown(f): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
BenzEne1:

Silent or silence. Do agree he's a fool tho
Yes I agree that he is a fool
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by cherrybrown(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Improve in what angle undecided
His writing
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by pcoolioz(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2015
alldrunsx:
Seeing dis on fp compelled me to scan thru thinking it's one of those impacting values on d readers or such write-up to correct anormally bt having gone thru first few pages yet nothing of such, I got disappointed. Dis made one to even wonder what exactly d mod(s) wanted achieve by pushing dis to fp!

Well done brodaman. What a catch! Bt it's quite unfortunate dat u are even boasting of dis as if u've achieved a fate. And u seemed nt to even show any remorse at all! Still attributing correction comments to 'holier than thou' frm pple forming 'without blemish? Wt your level of education, atleast one shld hv expected a degree of enlightenment & decency frm u than condescending dis way. U are too young for dis! U hv a glorious future ahead of u. U are privileged to attend one of d good inst. of learning in nigeria. Yet u want to cause yourself a mirage & ruinedfuture.

Pls, don't get me wrong. Anybody can fall into error/sin bt nt boasting abt premeditated gross misconduct. U said your 'victim' is married, right? And u even knew it? And dat d husband is still alive? O boy, u goofed big time! Nt even committing fornication wt those unilag chicks bt went all out commiting adultery wt a known-to-be-married woman. It's more grievious. Wt all due respect, IMAGINE YOUR AGE MATE DOING DIS SAME THING TO YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR MARRIED SENIOR SISTER! It will be fun, right?

I was starting to feel what you were writing till I got here. for real y'all need to chill and stop judging or preaching. it irks me, he sinned and he's boasting good and fine let him be.
we all have our shortcomings and what you should realize is that in the eyes of the lord, no sin is more grevious than the other. If you lie today and I kill someone at that same moment and the trumpet sounds... we are going to the same place.
so ppls chill, and if I remember correctly isn't there a verse that says something about Judging people?
lol as for me I read n waited for him to complete his story and it was a good read... learn from it even if you don't like it, bleep your wife as much as you can so she won't go out, and when you run out of energy leave the rest to the lord .. that's that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by myaceworld(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2015
5 unique ways to know you are in Love

November 12, 2015 12:00 am

Most people fall in love but they don’t actually know
These unique and outstanding points will stand as a proof.

1. Before you meet:
Have you ever have someone in mind whenever you listen to a love song, read a love story or watch a romantic movie.

Sometimes you will close your eyes during those moment and you find yourself dreaming about the
future of both of you,

If you have wished to be together with a particular person even though you both are yet to meet or talk.

Then, you are in Love

2. After you met:
Maybe in the lecture theatre or beside the alley, you find yourself standing in front of him or her, but you notice that your heartbeat rate has increased.

You keep breathing like someone who has just been saved from fallen off a cliff.

If your heart keep pounding and bouncing when in front of him/her,

Then, you are in Love

3. Before he/she concur.
It has been confirmed that 90% of genuine love doesn’t work out automatically, most times the “play hard to get” falls on the feminine side and the man has to do all doings to make it through.

But even after all her acts as if she is the queen of england, you still cannot look away, after she has even washed or insult you in public, you still cannot let go.

If you find yourself trying, trying and trying (without the thoughts of Lust)

Then, you are in love.

4. When he/she agree
Have you ever been so happy that even when someone dump happens to brake your lovely vase, you will still keep on smilling?.

Have your friends ever suspected you of a douth about you being sane or insane?, because of your needless laughter and smiles

When he/she says YES and you keep dancing like a tree whose root has been placed on oscillary motion by wind,

Then, you are in Love

5. Finally when you are dating.
Sometimes you ask yourself, am I dreaming? because you find yourself experiencing what you thought its impossible.

Love is when you take away the feelings, passion and romance of a relationship and you still find out you care for that person.

You can understand this section 5 well if you read
” 10 ingredients of Love”
Read by pasting in search box and click search

Now you have learnt how to know when you are in
Love, but how do you accomplish the aim of getting the person you love in your arms?

How do you make them yours?

See ” 3 key ways to make them yours”
click here
https://myaceworld./2015/11/12/3-key-ways-to-make-them-yours/

Via http://www.myaceworld.wordpressm.com

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by simpleseyi: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
9jatatafo:
In between the legs of an adulterous woman is a high way to grave. OP you are happy that you fuc,ked another man's wife. Your own will be treated the same way. You rode a horse to Bleep someone's wife, a man will ride a cat to Bleep your wife too. The sad part is that you called yourself unilagfreshest but you unilaguntudiest

My guy, why you dey drink otapiapia for another man's headache na? Na you wife dem fvck? The fvcker is not gulity, only the fvckee is. Can you recollect that the Bible did not say anything about the man that was sleeping with the adulterous woman?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.