Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Experience With A Married Woman.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Married Woman.. (106971 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by comradee1248: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
lemolemo:
karma doesn't apply to all things, I was young and with so much freedom . In Europe some crazy white dude will often want you do it to their wife , all they want is to watch you do it and see her enjoy it right in their eyes . If 100% there's karma then their should be no bad people on earth by now, their evil deeds should have caught up with them.
u will sooner or latter remember what I said here, it doesn't matter weather u believe me now or not, bt u will soon believe..... Don't consider that 1 in europe, what works there can't work here in africa and vice versa
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by comradee1248: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
lemolemo:
karma doesn't apply to all things, I was young and with so much freedom . In Europe some crazy white dude will often want you do it to their wife , all they want is to watch you do it and see her enjoy it right in their eyes . If 100% there's karma then their should be no bad people on earth by now, their evil deeds should have caught up with them.
u will sooner or latter remember what I said here, it doesn't matter weather u believe me now or not, bt u will soon believe..... Don't consider that 1 in europe, what works there can't work here in africa and vice versa.... Sleeping with an african man's wife is worse than killing her to him, those who take life @times even take less punishment than defiling some 1ns wife, that's why a man may forgive you for killing his wife, but for sleeping with her he'll never ever, he may say he has forgiven you but trust me, as far as Ūя̲̅ alive even revenge on Ūя̲̅ wife won't heal that wound, its only killing the person that can heal the husbands heart... Its even there in the Bible I think proverbs, I'll get it and quote you ..... But all this with exception if the person doesn't know that she's married, but it very dangerous if the person knows that you know him and his wife.....
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by zubby29(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
lol.i understand.na d forbiden fruits dey sweet pass.though its not good but can b difficult to stop 1ce started
Adanna28:

Reason I said that dear, is coz when they get a taste of the forbidden fruit in this case (married woman, what more forbidden than that) they like to carry on the adrenaline rush n dangerous excitement.

Haven't had any experiences myself, coz well wouldn't like someone phucking my husband plus it not in my character, but na psychological tins as well as physical.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
married woman...all these people commending u,they won't when you taste just a little dose of magun...well done anyway grin
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by tempem: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Adanna28:

Goodness no, but I guess that applies to jail sentences also tongue
fact, fiction or fantasy? Be sincere, bro. I've got you some words.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Lobolintin(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Make I advise yoi ....run away..

Runaway from propels wife.....

Forget what she's gives you...sing babes can give you much more than that..... Be careful......
She might be usijgnyou to refresh up... For computer village and Idumota them full dia..just avoid the! And go for younger daughters ...

Peace out

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by ATERI(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Only an illiterate undergraduate would have sex and come to nairaland to boast about it Soon we would be asking whether women are better than men. How many women have ever done this here? Truly crass

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=39888463]Anyone who believes this guy's nicely written fiction needs his/her cerebrum checked. grin

Na all these guys wey dey like to talk about their 4 hours long sexcapade no fit last 2 minutes on top woman. grin

By the way, I no know say nairalanders like sex gist like this oo, see how everywhere full with viewers and peepers. grin
My dear,one can only pretend not to like sexstory and the act, in private and reality,everyone is involved. It's fun.]
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by mikolo80: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
cornoil:
All of u na wey dey hail this boy and no warn this small of boy of 'thunderbolt' or magun, e no good ooo. To chop another man's wife dey bad. U go reap wetin u sow ooo. Anoda man with wicked dic*k go surely nack ur wife oooo. Or make dem no cut ur head with cutlass.
Ibo no de do magun
Abuja guys that don't have their wives time don't do magun
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Malawian(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Shegzy8:
all of una wey dey phuck anoda man wife ehhhnnn,no b nemesis go catch up wit una BT instead na me......make una mark ma face cos I dn mark una own.......if una born lyk dis make una run go do DNA cos una wives dem go b ma bitches
na segun adewole be this? LWKMD.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
ykalhaji:
Good topic of focus, good short storytelling approach(love the suspence created) could work more on the content of the story( but for the market I think you are going for your pidgin word plays and mini rough sexual language is working well, judging by the number of viewers and comments) so overall will give you 8.2/10.
Last advice: you got majority of guys with the story, to get more girls interested, try to incoporate more narration from the females perspective, like the complains about her husband, how she feels about you, what she wants to do and how she feels about what you guys are doing, but in her words.
God bless u my bro/sis, with ppl like u am good to go..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by fairygeh(f): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Just imagine the kind of topics making fp?
How edifing is this?
Total rubbish
You are sleeping with a married woman and happy about it,even sharing it on social media.
fool
Get ready for your wife to be f ucked by even your gateman?
1 diot
*modified*
See his face like wetin dem dey use grind pepper

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by bigerboy200: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
SirJeffry:
I will be here to read your post someday about "help, someone is sleeping with my wife".

What you did is unthinkable of a young man who has a future yet to unfold and can't go without nemesisangry

Better ask God for forgiveness.
Does it mean that the Woman's husband is banging a young babe also?? Cos if u r talking about karma...then thatz what it is...
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by sovpounds(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don't know whether this story is fiction or not. But i know that people sleep with married women so it could also be a true story.

I have carefully read all the comments and I have seen a lot of comments stating that someone or people would sleep with the wife of the OP later in life. I have always wondered why Nigerians take certain sins seriously and condemn it but they commit other sins and feel it's okay. I have seen a yahoo yahoo guy condemn drug traffickers that what they are doing is very bad. Drug traffickers also state that yahoo yahoo is very bad and karma would catch up with them.

Does God see one sin as okay and another sin as very bad? Virtually everyone who is of the opinion that the OP would be paid back in their own coin, they are currently committing one sin or the other consistently but they believe karma does not apply to their sin because it's a "small sin". Many naija married men believe it's ok for them to sleep with single women, but it's very bad for a single man to sleep with a married woman. What is the difference abeg??

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
tijusegele:
So iya pato stil dey sell food inside unilag since 2004 wey I don sabi d woman
She still dey like rock of Gibraltar grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
sovpounds:
I don't know whether this story is fiction or not. But i know that people sleep with married women so it could also be a true story.

I have carefully read all the comments and I have seen a lot of comments stating that someone or people would sleep with the wife of the OP later in life. I have always wondered why Nigerians take certain sins seriously and condemn it but they commit other sins and feel it's okay. I have seen a yahoo yahoo guy condemn drug traffickers that what they are doing is very bad. Drug traffickers also state that yahoo yahoo is very bad and karma would catch up with them.

Does God see one sin as okay and another sin as very bad? Virtually everyone who is of the opinion that the OP would be paid back in their own coin, they are currently committing one sin or the other consistently but they believe karma does not apply to their sin because it's a "small sin". Many naija married men believe it's ok for them to sleep with single women, but it's very bad for a single man to sleep with a married woman. What is the difference abeg??
My brother don't mind dem jare, dey carry my mata 4 head like Mathias

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
I went to have my bath, freshen up, now 9pm.. she lazily stood up too, entered d bathroom, took her bath nd came out.. she said, my look doesn't really define who I am.. she said am a TIGER.. (omo dat word sweet me die). After about 10min she came out dressed up,.. call came in from reception that we have 20mins more I was like.. we r already out sef, am still going to school... she hugged me for like 5min nd kept praising me.. I just told her it's nothing... we came out(Halla gbenga, say am on my way, cz he has called me like 5 times).. she stopped cab, said unilag, cabman said 4k.. 4 wat, I changed face he collected 2k sha after bargainin. Got to school around 10.30 pm, thank God for iyaPato selling food in jaja complex. Coz I was as hungry as a Pig(add anything else u want)... since then, am now her new husband, anything she will call for advice, she sends 10k every Monday but said she will stop if I don't come this weekend (have been givin her various excuses why I can't come around, claiming am busy and all), she even suggested we stay together throughout this weekend, which I obliged .. but I know am not going anywhere..She is F*CKINGLY* MARRIED.. Or what do u guys think?.. THE END

Repent from this.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hahan, wat happeen (in bunmi Davies voice

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
WTF is "Whtapp"

Is it another App for chatting, Like Whatsaap undecided.
irritrates are the fastest in correcting others thats why i go through your spelling was whatsaap the spelling of whatsapp?mumu
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
With d way am going, I wil b d next Linda Ikeji oo (she is my role model in blogging) . 108 guest nd shocked i was nt expering dis grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by NovusHomo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
I went to have my bath, freshen up, now 9pm.. she lazily stood up too, entered d bathroom, took her bath nd came out.. she said, my look doesn't really define who I am.. she said am a TIGER.. (omo dat word sweet me die). After about 10min she came out dressed up,.. call came in from reception that we have 20mins more I was like.. we r already out sef, am still going to school... she hugged me for like 5min nd kept praising me.. I just told her it's nothing... we came out(Halla gbenga, say am on my way, cz he has called me like 5 times).. she stopped cab, said unilag, cabman said 4k.. 4 wat, I changed face he collected 2k sha after bargainin. Got to school around 10.30 pm, thank God for iyaPato selling food in jaja complex. Coz I was as hungry as a Pig(add anything else u want)... since then, am now her new husband, anything she will call for advice, she sends 10k every Monday but said she will stop if I don't come this weekend (have been givin her various excuses why I can't come around, claiming am busy and all), she even suggested we stay together throughout this weekend, which I obliged .. but I know am not going anywhere..She is F*CKINGLY* MARRIED.. Or what do u guys think?.. THE END

Oh well, its all good until
1. You fall in love and,
2. Get caught by the real landlord, or
3. The same is done to you when you eventually get married, if ever.

A man does not go to bed with another man's wife.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Adikam:
irritrates are the fastest in correcting others thats why i go through your spelling was whatsaap the spelling of whatsapp?mumu
Bro, No be so na. E no reach to call me "mumu", Abi E reach angry.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by tman14(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
And this made front page? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by summerflame(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
E ti ya were sir.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Bro, No be so na. E no reach to call me "mumu", Abi E reach angry.
am sorry
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by sammieee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol, nice write up. Maybe you still need a married woman/lady, they are all available. Ranging from age 35 to 96... Don't kill yo gift bro!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Adikam:
am sorry
grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by falopey: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
guy, you have made a very big mistake of your life. you a single aspiring youth bleeped a married woman? this is how today's youth put themselves under serious enchantment that retard their progress in life blaming their village witch.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by Shegzy8(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Malawian:

na segun adewole be this? LWKMD.
.........na oluwasegun olaiya Michael b dis......n guy I get problem ooooooo....av checked d ministerial list up to 50 times n I no c ma name the make una help me ask pmb wetin I do
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by unilagfreshest(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Just imagine some guys asking me on whatsapp to hook dem up with married women. Nd it's most of u typing poo oh

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by 4nobody4every1: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
unilagfreshest:
Just imagine some guys asking me on whatsapp to hook dem up with married women. Nd it's most of u typing poo oh
...u are a good writer whether fictional or real, abeg 4get all those hypocrites, drop another sweet story, l dey gbadun your story wella grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman.. by kingarizona1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
OP___ if no be one thing I for don tell you "Thunder Fire You" (anyway_ I just said it), when u wan chop the 1st kpomo u no come seek for advise o, na this one u con dey seek for advise. C'mon Gerara-here mmenh__ in Igbo "si eba puo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.