Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (39612 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Certifiedboss: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
One hour minimum? Lol.. That's ridiculous.. 4.92? grin I'm utterly sure there are no sadists in his department..

Special Shout-Out to Dr. Obi Calista (The Almighty Sadist, Department of Economics.. Delta State University)

Wait o! Did I just hear 69 first class graduates? Hehehehehe.. Well, since there are no benefits attached, I'm not surprised.. Unlike my school, where every first class graduate receives #5 million, scholarship to Ph.D level with automatic employment and loads of other goodies .. Little wonder graduating with a first class in my citadel of learning is more difficult than making heaven.. (Too much benefits)

#team_9hours/day..
#team_ DELSU
#team_ECONOMICS

Y = FYB(t-1)

Dr Osegi , Dr Arthur are the saddist in Physics Department , Abraka..... Dr Osegi took attendance of those who came to visit him at home when he had an accident
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Dr Osegi , Dr Arthur are the saddist in Physics Department , Abraka..... Dr Osegi took attendance of those who came to visit him at home when he had an accident
Lwkmdo.. Fear Abraka lecturers
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Fraih(f): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
pikapizy:
. in accounting education last sect,only one person got 2:1 in the whole department and that was the former SUG president Reason! no come yarn watin u no know ...if u are new in the system ask people there make them show you way how to pass better instead of talking dust
Every one knows who is talking dust here... Is it wrong to want clarity?

You are expected to either ignore my question or answer it, u actually started with much reasoning and sense But then, you sound pained in the last phrase, i actually dint know, thats the reason i quoted you. I can still imagine your school o, dats strange!
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
IamBae:
Yoruba people are brilliant o cheesy
lol are you from the yoruba tribe?
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by fruityjojo(f): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2015
pikapizy:

mumu watin u take graduate ? are you in AAU? law way blocking full abi? show me a law student in AAU that doesn't block and I'll show you a potential third class or extension student ...mumu ur parents are not here so stop deceiving people and be honest ...in AAU money decides result !
I can list 10 for you! Starting with the present Vice Chancellor Prof Agbebaku,
The Dean of the faculty Prof.Ekpu,
Prof.Badiaki, Barr.Mote, Dr Edeko, Barr.Akhabue, Barr.Obiuwevbi, Barr Agbale, Barr. Mrs Morka, Barr Etose!
Theses lectures do not smell blocking, some of them don't even help their relatives.
Your a big disgrace to whatever faculty produced you. Just because of cheap likes! WASTE PRODUCT!
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol are you from the yoruba tribe?
No cheesy
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
IamBae:
No cheesy
lol so what tribe u from?
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by pikapizy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
fruityjojo:

I can list 10 for you! Starting with the present Vice Chancellor Prof Agbebaku,
The Dean of the faculty Prof.Ekpu,
Prof.Badiaki, Barr.Mote, Dr Edeko, Barr.Akhabue, Barr.Obiuwevbi, Barr Agbale, Barr. Mrs Morka, Barr Etose!
Theses lectures do not smell blocking, some of them don't even help their relatives.
Your a big disgrace to whatever faculty produced you. Just because of cheap likes! WASTE PRODUCT!
some of those names mentioned there..alone if them see this your comment themselves go laff u tire ...warey stop dey lie or who dey feed u with these cheap lies ...one of department not known for blocking in AAU is sociology.. law and engineering is most notable for blocking ...abeg go ask a real honest person that graduated from law ...stop the mumu speculation
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by hishuula10: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015
gazilion:

UNN produced The 1996/1997 university best, Osita Onuma with a CPGA of 4.98 from the department of Electrical/Electronics.
I was in my 3rd year Geology then.
HELLO sir,i just hope you remember me cus you may not know this my username
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by yemolz: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
I celebrate u bro, I'm also proud to be a product of better by far

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by MysticZeus: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
pikapizy:
student graduate with first class yearly ? prove ur point ...give me 5 names that graduated from AAU with first class in the last 5 years (2010-2015) ...just 5 names !

Over 20 students Graduated with a first Class at AAU during the last Convocation earlier this Year!

Why lie?
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by topspicy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Motolank:
Olodo Omo...is that all he can get
lol,seriously couldn't help but laugh. Big congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by pikapizy(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2015
MysticZeus:

Over 20 students Graduated with a first Class at AAU during the last Convocation earlier this Year!

Why lie?
liar ! mention their names ! I hate when people who don't have an idea about something argue with people who do...oya mention their names ...20 abi? just mention 10..
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by MysticZeus: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2015
pikapizy:
liar ! mention their names ! I hate when people who don't have an idea about something argue with people who do...oya mention their names ...20 abi? just mention 10..

You must be a very foolish boy for You to think I would store the names of 1st class graduates on my Head, when I'm yet for finish up My Neufert and Barry Series books.

But, I will take You out of Your Misery by giving You the name of a guy who graduated with a 1st in My Dept, His name is Akhimien Noah Gethsemane!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] / Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.