Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (40181 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mekyno:

osita omuma was given 1 careless ''B'' lyk dat as wel in chemistry course for nt obeying a simple meaningless instruction, as i heard.
He broke an african record b4 shattering a 105 old yrs record in MIT (or harvard sef) by scoring 98.85 over 100 in an intl exam.
He is d current holder of d record.
Some ppl na witch, dem dey see n write d exam in spiritual world b4 fulfilling all righteousness in d phsycal realm.
you can say that again. It's effortless for some folks. The Saka guy is correct. True geniuses don't read for too long. it's easy!!. It is well. We will "hustle" and get what we want. The end justifies the means embarassed
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by gazilion: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
unilorin is a more dignified university in character and learning than that cultism infested unn.

UNN produced The 1996/1997 university best, Osita Onuma with a CPGA of 4.98 from the department of Electrical/Electronics.
I was in my 3rd year Geology then.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Mekyno(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
you can say that again. It's effortless for some folks. The Saka guy is correct. True geniuses don't read for too long. it's easy!!. It is well. We will "hustle" and get what we want. The end justifies the means embarassed
babe, u are correct
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by lovelinkheart(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Come and get 4.92 here in UNN.

Fool, u think its easy or u thought na by just mouth he used to make it, no skul tougher pass Unilorin....#Respect d Best University in Naija and shut ur dirty mouth
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by francis7257(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
hahah na badbelle na go kill u.proudly better by far.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Motolank: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Moonland100:
henhen....his mate r collectin 5.9...he is collectin 4.92.
Yes naa cool
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by vislabraye(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
baruzeez:
SAKA Ismaila Oreoluwa has emerged the best graduating student of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN), with a 4.92 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).

At the University’s 31st convocation, Oreoluwa was the toast of all, where the institution recorded 69 first class graduands. The event was graced by dignitaries such as the President of Ghana Dr. John Dramani Mahama; Kwara State Governor, Alhaji (Dr.) Abdulfatah Ahmed; the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, his Ilorin counterpart, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari, among others.

Oreoluwa said he achieved the coveted feat through hard work and consistency, adding that no one can rule out God’s wish. He noted that he didn’t follow any rigid study pattern during his stay at the institution.

On his involvement in campus politics, he said he is a politician, who deployed his skills to serve others, adding “I am a bit of a politician; I was the immediate past Financial Secretary of the Association of Statistics Student, and treasurer of the Unilorin Quiz/debate club, among others.”

He said, “I don’t really have a study pattern, though I read anytime of the day. All I need to do daily is to spend at least one hour on my academics. There are times I may not read for days due to busy schedules. I don’t compete with anybody except myself. I maintain a normal life and never go to the extreme.

“I don’t read that much; I spend a minimum of one to three hours reading most times. I make sure I read whenever I needed to; I don’t read for reading sake. My one hour reading sometimes might equal someone else’s seven days reading,” he added.

Noting that he wants to become a leading problem solver, business analyst and an auditor, he said he liked applying the knowledge of statistics on the outside world and making meaningful interpretation for business world.

On the progression of his grades he said, “my CGPA started with 5.00 in 100 level, 4:97 in 200 level. It dropped to 4:90 after 300 level and I graduated with 4.92. One of the things the university taught me is how to relate well with people, because I used to be a shy person. On the average, I have more male friends than female and I treat all, equally.”
source: www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/oreoluwa-emerges-unilorins-best/

Automatic employment. Kudos to you, bro.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Gassa007: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
wooow. Congrats to him. Temitope Ajetumobi finished 2006/2007 session in Chemical Engineering. It's not an easy "stuffz". Lool.
Do you now mean Electronics engineering is an easy sturv
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gassa007:

Do you now mean Electronics engineering is an easy sturv
loool. No naww. No Engineering course is easy. Sorry boss. embarassed
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by sigmundfreud(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
charliejose:
are u minding someone that's his gp is same as the refractive index of water undecided . .. Why wouldn't he think it's a miracle to get such cumulative grade point
Very Cerebral joke! grin

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Lordseyad(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sasuwa:
No wonder unilorin is overrated. So all what i taught of unilorin is not . See someone wey dey read for just an hour is topping them all.
[size=32pt]See this one, Una think say brain dey the same--- shioorr.[/size]

bro, Some pples brain be like magnet ni o. grin
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Gassa007: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
loool. No naww. No Engineering course is easy. Sorry boss. embarassed
Aiit oo
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by onyeekul001(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congrat to him,hardwork realy pays.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Teeside12(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
charliejose:
are u minding someone that's his gp is same as the refractive index of water undecided . .. Why wouldn't he think it's a miracle to get such cumulative grade point
Chisos!!! Bros u wicked ooh...that's 1.33(4/3) if I'm nt mistaking

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Temysteve(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
charliejose:
FATALITY!!!! Omo dis snipper too much nah, u mean say his GP needs deliverance!

2 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Temysteve(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
gulfer:
All these chest beater, can you not see that the president of Ghana was even present? UNILORIN is one of the most difficult universities to get a first class result out of.
if i hear, come OAU ur life will never remain d same again

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by peleson: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
gulfer:
All these chest beater, can you not see that the president of Ghana was even present? UNILORIN is one of the most difficult universities to get a first class result out of.
Taaa!
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by olaexcel2008: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well done,may God bless it for u
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by olaexcel2008: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Guy,celebrate success so that u can be celebrated too
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by pikapizy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
fruityjojo:

Shut up dunce! 2:1 in my faculty alone(law) last year was more than that.
mumu watin u take graduate ? are you in AAU? law way blocking full abi? show me a law student in AAU that doesn't block and I'll show you a potential third class or extension student ...mumu ur parents are not here so stop deceiving people and be honest ...in AAU money decides result !
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by proftosin(f): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Temysteve:
if i hear, come OAU ur life will never remain d same again

the best in oau did last set had 4.96...so ntin is impossible
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by pikapizy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fraih:

Are you for real shocked wait do you mean 69 in the whole school or in a dept?
. in accounting education last sect,only one person got 2:1 in the whole department and that was the former SUG president Reason! no come yarn watin u no know ...if u are new in the system ask people there make them show you way how to pass better instead of talking dust
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by pikapizy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Ona own strong o
no be small bruh in a full department last year (accounting education) only one person got 2:1 and that was the former SUG president.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by pikapizy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mekyno:

wat do u min by ekpoma no dey give first class?
While students graduate wit first class there yearly. It may be very hard bt dnt make it look impossible.
Students' outstanding intelligence, hard work n God gives first class nt really school.
Google 'osita onuma' nothing stops him when it coms to making first class
student graduate with first class yearly ? prove ur point ...give me 5 names that graduated from AAU with first class in the last 5 years (2010-2015) ...just 5 names !
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by tosland4u(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
I want u to understand dat if dis same guy comes to UNN as u av said he wud beat u guys flat. So don't doubt him ok. University of Ilorin always better by far. Rate ur sch and be a gud ambassador of ur sch just like he ad done ok.work on urself don't doubt d young man.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Haryanfe7(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
undecided.........4.92??........whaoh

diz 1 gud oo.......i wul alxo become lyk im.........na dt 1hr tin b trouble

great statistician

#team#UI# team#STATISTICS#
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Haryanfe7(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
tongue
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by FunnyDude(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Come and get 4.92 in UNN Statistics dept....no be here brother na true
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by FunnyDude(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
sobal:
it seems u r high on weed r u now comparing unilorin wit unn. Pls wats unn?
University of Nigeria
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by dollyptosh(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
irenmwinfo:
guy it seems you haven't met with gifted people. You can read as far as 20 hours while some gifted ones will read for 2 hours and even suceed than u. Unilorin is a school where u see alot of gifted souls. I.Q differs no. abeg no kill urself because someone around u read less and pass and u go read for hours and get headache or blinded. It has happen to a guy before.
Is this for me? I doubt.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Haryanfe7(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
jmizzy1:
he no ft get that grade for technology skul wit that hrs of reading. ...cum to futminna yu go hear am

dont use d hours of readn 2 judge.......some can read 4 jz 30 min nd still perform excellently compare 2 doz dt read 4 hours.....i guess u'v neva meet wit any genius........de ar born wit books......dr head be lyk magnet.........

Salute 2 d guy oo.....i remuv ma hat 4 im

TUALE.......bigger him i pray
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by ClassieDemo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Come nd get 4.92 in futminna now.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra: WAEC Candidates Disguise As Water Fetchers To Beat Sit-at-home Enforcer / UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures / UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.