Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) (32914 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by eitsei(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
4C2215131:

You see, the difference between our celebs and those in the west is that a lot of them in the west after dropping from school do go back to get some education. They know they have to be on point with regards to everything;their movie or singing career, business and whatnot. They know they've got a lot of people looking up to them.

Yes, they wild out and such, but it comes with the territory and sometimes age. Buju Banton is currently serving a 10 year sentence for drug trafficking but you know what, he's copping an MSc in Political Science and Economics while serving his sentence.

Some of these artistes and entertainers are extremely well read. But at home, here in Nigeria, they just don't get it. About formal education.

Yes, informal education and the school of life is good BUT you cannot deny the importance of good formal education. Folks, let me tell you that a well educated student of business or finance will dupe you any day hands down despite all your so called street sense or knowledge. Argue it all you want but its the truth.

When our artistes are educated formally, managers cannot take them for a ride, endorsement deals will go 'your' way, your accountant can't mess with your money, your lawyers can't trifle with your business deals etc. You can get drunk and party with the vixens all week, just hit the four walls of a good institution or the pages of a good book at least during the weekends. You'd be the better for it.

Everyday I thank God for books and the gift of brilliant minds that have come before me to put down their ideas, problems and solutions in books. Their voice and thoughts echoe across time reaching out to me. From Plato, Socrates, Descartes, Aristotle, Machiavelli, Newton, Einstein, Smith, Taylor, Drucker, Porter, Armstrong, Carson, Soyinka, Achebe, DeGrasse and others too numerous to mention- I have learnt and I'm the better for it.

u nailed it...gbam!
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Michellla(f): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i'm great. *Dope pix*

michelle obama?.cheesy are u in anyway related to obamagrin?
i dont know those peeps. this michelle stands alone unique cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
but they know u na.cheesy where are u in the your DP?
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
Goodmorning grin
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Michellla(f): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Goodmorning grin
morn.hope you slept well
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by 4C2215131: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2015
eitsei:
u nailed it...gbam!

Kudos for seeing the big picture.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

morn.hope you slept well
will mosquitoe ever allow u sleep well in nigeria? Unless you reside in ethopiagrin

how was ur night?
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Michellla(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
will mosquitoe ever allow u sleep well in nigeria? Unless you reside in ethopiagrin

how was ur night?
lol fan is there lahh tongue
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

lol fan is there lahh tongue
i'll call u tonight to come fan me when am about sleeping.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ / Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) / Wizkid Performing At Hype Festival In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.