Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) (32905 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ntor tongue
Mumu
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
good. this girl really fell my hand tho.on closeupnaija. she didnt even get one question right. undecided
La dernière fois avez-vous vérifié votre courrier?
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Wetin dis one dey sing na? Pepsi no knw Wetin to use moni do again
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by wisekriss: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2015
U are just a goat ...you are not even an ALOMO ambassador not to talk of Pepsi. ...mtchwwww. .u blow fire...better go dey pray...I hate it when people will just be talking anyhow, a guy for that matter.. cry[color=#990000][/color]

cosmic22:
dis babe wey I blow Taya.

anyways carry on

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Sheggy13(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2015
magicminister:

i am just letting you know that tribe plays no factor here.
Its all about the connection.

ill bliss does not have the kinda connect to pull that deal.
If he did, he would.
Besides, ill bliss got chidima an mtn endorsement. Does sheyi shay have any endorsement with any telecomm?
Are u for real?..Do u realize Chidinma was an mtn project fame winner..so it's only natural Mtn endorses her as they've been doing for previous winners,ditto Nyanya. It's got nothing to do with Ill Bliss.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2015
dearsly:
And me wea don drink more dan half crate dis month nko??
angry angry angry
my brotha suffry for diabetes
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by OjoraFunmilola(f): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Igbo geh
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Chanchit:
This thing na setting, shemust havebeen n talks before they started this long throat thing. If you guys notice, Tiwa and Wizkid were part of the long throat campaign, all na bobo.
Exactly cos they are Pepsi ambassadors
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by haibe(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you have to watch jesse jagz own, he got like 4answers for his team out of possible 7 or 6.

Most of this female singers are dummy jare#sorry to say

How u go dey compare Jesse and Seyi shay. Jesse appears to be very intelligent from the onset. His raps alone tells a lot
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by daddyfowl(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Greetings @all.
I have been nominated for #topteninnovatorsaward. Kindly visit topteninnovators.shell-livewire.com and vote for me (Afrobulus Farms).
Tnx alot
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by cosmic22(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2015
wisekriss:
U are just a goat ...you are not even an ALOMO ambassador not to talk of Pepsi. ...mtchwwww. .u blow fire...better go dey pray...I hate it when people will just be talking anyhow, a guy for that matter.. cry[color=#990000][/color]

geez!!! common !!!

dont read meaning into every post

its just a!!!!""""""""""""
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by cosmic22(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:
For ur dream abi
don't mind me
just fooling around
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
good.
this girl really fell my hand tho.on closeupnaija.
she didnt even get one question right. undecided

My only Naija celebrity crush(if ever there is a thing like that), till after that close upnaija incident. I didn't know she was that dull.

Dull women are a serious turn off for me.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
haibe:

How u go dey compare Jesse and Seyi shay. Jesse appears to be very intelligent from the onset. His raps alone tells a lot
i dey tell you,sometimes the content of your music determines how intelligent you are...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by adonbilivit: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2015
cosmic22:
dis babe wey I blow Taya.

anyways carry on

for dream?
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Seunbukola187(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2015
MedicalSamwise:
In lasisi's voice...."END TIME"
the guy don initiate you abi? sad
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Iamthoney(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
if u didn't realise that was a typographical error, then I know u r a shallow minded fellow..
You made me realize it now kikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2015
lasisi69:
lol.. . U no well

lol...buh dah tin wey u dy smoke wey dy make u type END TIME always tough gon oo
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Seunbukola187:
the guy don initiate you abi? sad

am not a weed smoker..i dnt av d criteria to be initiated....u knw he's alwes highsad
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by kennycalls(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2015
I like her than chidimma
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2015
onyebaba:

GOT will be out April 2016. George RR Martin is still writing the last book in the series.
thank you smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
most of this celebrities r blockheads...forget d hype..
Not the way you taking it...That competition is somehow general but she tried jooor meanwhile being an artiste is quite different from being an educationist
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by 4C2215131: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lol it doesn't matter if she is a genius, the thing that matters is that the young lady will be smiling to the bank and the next plastic pepsi you buy she might have her pic on it.

Why is it that in our clime being financially viable 'answereth all things'? Your statement just inferred that.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by 4C2215131: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Ibebe:

What's that gotta do with my question?

Why the yoruba girl? Why not that basic looking overhyped kedike?

Because like you said, she's over-hyped. She best do something real quick as in my opinion, she's fast fading out.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Seunbukola187(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Lmao grin
MedicalSamwise:

am not a weed smoker..i dnt av d criteria to be initiated....u knw he's alwes highsad
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by 4C2215131: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2015
magicminister:

yeah but you gotta understand sheyi shay is not an A list artiste.
she cant sell out an arena and companies consider that when they scaling your endorsement worth.

this deal was pure made out of sentiment and connection which is basically how the industry works.
Sheyi shay's brand is not helping pepsi. Rather, pepsi is helping sheyi's brand.

Word!
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Maximus85(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
quiinnBee:
she and her khaleesi hair.cheesy

By the way is game of throne season six out?

No be all female musicians brilliant nar
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by 4C2215131: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
kayo80:

Okay. But it is a good investment, cos in about two years time, that girl is going to be bigger than she currently is.

And me also thinks companies should also be careful who they sign up. Scandals aside, in my opinion a company as international as PepsiCo should only involve itself with real A-list entertainers (remember when MJ was an ambassador?) as the purpose of the whole thingy is to promote the brand, associating the brand with a REAL successful artiste sends a message to consumers- you are a successful company with successful brands that believes in associating with success.

Now messing with sub-par or mediocre (not saying Sheyi is one though she's by no stretch of the imagination an A list artiste... yet) sends a message to discerning consumers also- a message of 'anything goes'. When consumers start wondering why in Gods planet you pick a particular artiste they consider 'just there' then be prepared to have a shortfall in patronage, loyalty and first tries.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by 4C2215131: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
kayo80:

Okay. But it is a good investment, cos in about two years time, that girl is going to be bigger than she currently is.

Ceteris Paribus, always remember to include that caveat in statements such as this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture / Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina / Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.