Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

(Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching (6213 Views)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by simtosul: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Reflect for a second, what are the aspects of your partner or the love of your life that attracts you the most? Is it their eyes that stare at you as if you’re the only one they see? Is it their smile, so sweet playful or pure? Is it their perfect skin, smooth and glowing? Is it their lovely face and features? Or their hot perfect body? But take away all these qualities and you are left only with the very essence or core personality of your partner to admire, would you still love them? Much as we hate to admit it, somehow the physical appearance has become a huge determining factor for attraction and love. With the advent of social media where we easily gauge a person’s attractiveness by their photos and physical appearance, sometimes people don’t look past the physical to know people’s personality anymore. We are into physical attraction first, let personality follow suit. The man proves that true love does not rely on physical aspects. As reported by Kapook, a Thai news outlet, the lady works in a factory with her brother, an accident happened and they got splashed with acid that disfigured them. The lady has been blind for over five years now since the incident. She was quoted as saying in Thai “I felt sad, angry even. But I was lucky I still have my husband”. Despite the scars and imperfections, he still takes care and loves his girl. The woman lost her eyes and eyesight. She also had her nose and mouth melted off her face. The injuries continue on to her body as can be seen by her scarred neck, arms and thighs. Kudos to the lovely couple who shows us that true love does not just see, but feels. It accepts and doesn’t judge. May we all find a love that can last us our lifetimes, even if beauty fades away, or that hot body of our partners turn saggy or wrinkly due to age. Let us celebrate unconditional, long-lasting love. Let us love in a way that will last forever.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by bigtt76(f): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
In all situations we MUST give thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by sam4(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
can u please tell me how your life is going to end? God of Mercy
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by ggrin(f): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ehya sad
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Now this is what I call L-O-V-E. Good man.

However, it's not over until it's over. I doubt he'll stick through it until the end of time

1 Like

Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by madgoat(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awwwwwww cry
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
So touching.
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

However, it's not over until it's over. I doubt he'll stick through it until the end of time
oh please . . . he that can start something like this can and will ultimately finish it. he's been doing this for five years.

anyway, i actually do hope i can be like this . . . no i can't.
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Moz22: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Touching...Omg, she was crying too

Indeed touching
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh please . . . he that can start something like this can and will ultimately finish it. he's been doing this for five years.

anyway, i actually do hope i can be like this . . . no i can't.

Like I said, it's not over until it's over. He can wake up one day & feel overwhelmed by it all. This must be very trying for him too emotionally & I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches boiling point somewhere down the line. Nothing in this life is set in stone.
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Michellla(f): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
cry not every guy can do this
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by obiorathesubtle: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
shocked FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFvCK!......WTF MAN Whodafuq posted this sh/t That third picture almost made me pee my pants!

Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like I said, it's not over until it's over. He can wake up one day & feel overwhelmed by it all. This must be very trying for him too emotionally & I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches boiling point somewhere down the line. Nothing in this life is set in stone.
there is no way to actually know if this is trying for him emotionally. that's one of the fascinations of the human race. you just cannot state what will make an individual happy or sad or emotionally tried, lol cheesy

but i guess we can think of it this way.

IF she was his mother, then it wouldn't be that he is enduring it. it would be that he would be feeling happy and glad that he could be there for her. at that point where love becomes immortal and independent. he sees her as part of himself, part of his identity, and as such, they emotions he's deriving from this are not what we think they are. i.e sadness, frustration . . . but more likely gratefulness and and courage.

besides, what is the problem here anyway. it's just a minor aesthetic setback. grin
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Moz22: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
cry not every guy can do this
No nigerian guy can do this.
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
there is no way to actually know if this is trying for him emotionally. that's one of the fascinations of the human race. you just cannot state what will make an individual happy or sad or emotionally tried, lol cheesy

but i guess we can think of it this way.

IF she was his mother, then it wouldn't be that he is enduring it. it would be that he would be feeling happy and glad that he could be there for her. at that point where love becomes immortal and independent. he sees her as part of himself, part of his identity, and as such, they emotions he's deriving from this are not what we think they are. i.e sadness, frustration . . . but more likely gratefulness and and courage.

besides, what is the problem here anyway. it's just a minor aesthetic setback. grin

So you believe he is not one bit affected by this emotionally? I beg to differ. Living with & taking care of someone with disability is no walk in the park. It takes an emotional toll, no doubt. Especially when it's not a disability they were born with but something caused by a tragic accident as is the case here.

I know of one person whose husband lost both eyes to a stabbing accident while being mugged. It's not easy because of all the extra responsibility. Do you think he is over the moon watching someone who was once independent, now unable to do certain things she was once able to do by hersel before all this happened? Impossiblè
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So you believe he is not one bit affected by this emotionally? I beg to differ. Living with & taking care of someone with disability is no walk in the park. It takes an emotional toll, no doubt. Especially when it's not a disability they were born with but something caused by a tragic accident as is the case here.

I know of one person whose husband lost both eyes to a stabbing accident while being mugged. It's not easy because of all the extra responsibility. Do you think he is over the moon watching someone who was once independent, now unable to do certain things she was once able to do by hersel before all this happened? Impossiblè

U b winch ooo. U no go sleep?
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

yes, I know it takes an emotional toll. but the point is how the person deals with the emotional toll. you'd be shocked at the way human beings react to situations sometimes. from martyrs to missionaries, to ancient greek soldiers. even in the midst of intense suffering and pain, they still managed to derive joy and fulfillment. so, both scenarios are equally likely,

1. the PESSIMISTIC view, that one day, he will be fed up with the whole thing and abandon her.

2. the OPTIMISTIC view, that she'll die long before that happens.

i see a half full glass, Miss, wink
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
cry cry
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Moz22:
pure, undiluted truth, bruh.
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
PuciPrince:

U b winch ooo. U no go sleep?

It's too hot, I can't fall asleep
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Michellla(f): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Moz22:
thank God you know
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
yes, I know it takes an emotional toll. but the point is how the person deals with the emotional toll. you'd be shocked at the way human beings react to situations sometimes. from martyrs to missionaries, to ancient greek soldiers. even in the midst of intense suffering and pain, they still managed to derive joy and fulfillment. so, both scenarios are equally likely,

1. the PESSIMISTIC view, that one day, he will be fed up with the whole thing and abandon her.

2. the OPTIMISTIC view, that she'll die long before that happens.

i see a half full glass, Miss, wink

I still think he'll bail out.
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by PunterTim(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's too hot, I can't fall asleep
I Hav Roaming Hands When It's Hot!
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by PunterTim(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
thank God you know
Don't Be Too Sure!
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Michellla(f): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2015
PunterTim:
Don't Be Too Sure!
can you?
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2015
I can NEVER Do that... WTF!!!
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I still think he'll bail out.
unfortunately, we might probably not hear more of this news in the future. so . . .

yeah. i can't say "we shall see."
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by PunterTim(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
can you?
*Straight Face* NO
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by haywire07(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Moz22:
Ordinary ugliness sef, guys go dey dodge u talkess of being totally deformed beyond miracle

1 Like

Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by AfroKnight: 12:17am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

He won't leave her. Good men are out there. We need to be appreciated. cool
Re: (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching by Lovechyld101(m): 3:43am On Nov 11, 2015
haywire07:

Ordinary ugliness sef, guys go dey dodge u talkess of being totally deformed beyond miracle

I disagree with you stuff like dix do happen in nigeria its just a rarity !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) / You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night / Pastor & Mrs Abel Damina Dazzle Guests at their Wedding Silver Jubilee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.