Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) (6194 Views)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
U saw this gal with big bouncing bobbi and you open your mouth like seun wey see tonto t*t*. Not all that bounces or dangles are breasts.

Now, Bobbies can be bought too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
wetin come b did? xplain
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
wetin come b did? xplain

artificial breast that is worn, just like bra
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
klap for ya sef
himkers:

artificial breast that is worn, just like bra
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by KELVINXY: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
woman deceiving men since the days of Adam.
*these creatures are too fake, must everything be artificial undecided

8 Likes

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
KELVINXY:
woman deceiving men since the days of Adam.

*these creatures are too fake,
must everything be artificial undecided

everything about them is fake, yet they want real men grin; men that re real

6 Likes

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
klap for ya sef

take ya time
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by benedictnsi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nothing weh i no go see this 21st century......

Could this be packaging
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
And At The End Of The Day She Will Be Looking For A Real Man...

Tonda fayaram

3 Likes

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by palladin: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
cheesy Not this is what i call Yahoo++

Which maga no go pay cheesy .
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by cruzita(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
na hotdog be DAT?
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
palladin:
cheesy Not this is what i call Yahoo++

Which maga no go pay cheesy .

God is OUR strength
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmm. what about Guys dat wear Artificial 6packs?
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Hmm. what about Guys dat wear Artificial 6packs?

show us the artificial 6packs that u've seen

1 Like

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by MzDeeb(f): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jeez.. What's this.

I really do not understand our problem anymore o.. I would be disappointed if any nigerian babe will wear this trash.

Wetin sef. Na by force to get am. God didn't give u shekina#.

Come to think of it, what if a guy takes her home will she start offloading *br**st again ni. When won't the guy know that its all packaging

Secondly, will she be wearing this everyday? cos if not it would be obvious that it had deflated overnight. When its not tyre.. Shior

This oyinbo pple sef.. Its like they have low self esteem when it comes to physical appearance as they did push up bra(with lots of foam) dat one no do them.

They now decided to give the men something more sumptuous. Alas, here comes it. Lolz

For guys that loves it big.. Here it is o. Then don carry una package come. Hahahaha.

God forbid i wear this nonsense.. Mtcheww..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
MzDeeb:
Jeez.. What's this.

I really do not understand our problem anymore o.. I would be disappointed if any nigerian babe will wear this trash.

Wetin sef. Na by force to get am. God didn't give u shekina#.

Come to think of it, what if a guy takes her home will she start offloading *br**st again ni. When won't the guy know that its all packaging

Secondly, will she be wearing this everyday? cos if not it would be obvious that it had deflated overnight. When its not tyre.. Shior

This oyinbo pple sef.. Its like they have low self esteem when it comes to physical appearance as they did push up bra(with lots of foam) dat one no do them.

They now decided to give the men something more sumptuous. Alas, here comes it. Lolz

For guys that loves it big.. Here it is o. Then don carry una package come. Hahahaha.

God forbid i wear this nonsense.. Mtcheww..

I feel like crying with this speech embarassed embarassed
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by MzDeeb(f): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
himkers:

I feel like crying with this speech embarassed embarassed
Meaning?
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by 2dillu2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Women sad angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by ennon92(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
This's injustice...WTF

3 Likes

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by ggrin(f): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Damn, I love em big cry
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by hotmolo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
what have we done to deserve dis? 1st we hav to take u to swimming pool to know ur real face, we have to pray ur behind is real and not pad. now here comes fake boobs. and yet u want a real man wen u are full of fake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Choi....women deceiving men since 1100

meanwhile check my signature for my Xmas gift to you!
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by laykhorn(m): 4:03am On Dec 13, 2015
From this generation on, we will continue oue deception. Isnt there any restriction or laws guiding what people produce and sell
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 13, 2015
MzDeeb:

Meaning?

Good talk wink
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by saintneo(m): 4:28am On Dec 13, 2015
madness!
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Gidoka(m): 4:49am On Dec 13, 2015
ggrin:
Damn, I love em big cry
End-time dude
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Deceived through Apple. Now this?
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by kajoula(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
wetin come b did? xplain

bobby extender/attachment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2015
kajoula:

bobby extender/attachment grin

abeg tell am
Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm. The way I see it, so far maximum enjoyment is ensured, there's no biggie. If she's just wearing it to make men stare, then it makes no difference if its real or not, so far they find the sight pleasant. If she's doing it to attract a guy, he's eventually going to find out, unless she manages to keep her shirt on. Either way its all good.
Its like one thread I saw, about a married woman that discovered her husband had been using a strap-on dild on her for months, because his dick was too tiny. Everybody was crying foul play, and I said to hell with it, if she'd been enjoying it all this while, then there's no big deal, unless she's opposed to the notion of using seχ toys (which somehow I highly doubt) or she doesn't like the fact that he kept a secret from her.

I know most of you reading this lack the capacity to appreciate it sha, so yes, fυck these girls and their fake ways grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Badboiz(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Men don suffer oo, from fake eye lashes,fake hair, fake nyash and now fake bobbi.. This is end time something

1 Like

Re: GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Badboiz:
Men don suffer oo, from fake eye lashes,fake hair, fake nyash and now fake bobbi.. This is end time something

End time breast

(1) (2) (Reply)

***I Just Had My First Kiss In 2016 *** Boo's Lips Is So Succulent.. PIX / On Homosexuality... / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.