Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! (704 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Barbara007(f): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
I had opportunity to be in a gathering where this issue was raised, a guy said considering the way big girls behave that it is better for a man to go for a younger girl, train her to his taste and get married to her provided they both understand each other and make a good home, but the other guy said no way...he prefers to marry the mature lady who has tasted life already and has decided to settle down,let's talk about it and let's be honest about it so we can learn some lessons
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Barbara007(f): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
cheesy
. No be laugh matter ooo
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Favparis(f): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
follow ur heart
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Barbara007(f): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
follow ur heart
so what you are saying is age shouldn't be a barrier in marriage right?
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by yomi212(m): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
4me d younger ones is berra...dou d bigger gurls do later submite when dey realise time is no more on their side... They tend to behave lik a hungry dog after time don go
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by drnairalov: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Barbara007:
I had opportunity to be in a gathering where this issue was raised, a guy said considering the way big girls behave that it is better for a man to go for a younger girl, train her to his taste and get married to her provided they both understand each other and make a good home, but the other guy said no way...he prefers to marry the mature lady who has tasted life already and has decided to settle down,let's talk about it and let's be honest about it so we can learn some lessons

well left to me i prefer a younger girl
u see my reasons

the younger ones respect you, unlike the matured ones always comparing u to their past

2. the younger ones haven't been d---k reset-ted by one guy tasting marriage valuable over and over again...

3. the younger ones won't be all about the money u can tame her, its more like a fatherly and daughter kinda thng... but along the line when she is love u guys re mate so beware guys

the younger ones are sweet no less stress!!!

all in all older ones ve their advantage to.. but as for me baby things... my wife to be is still 5 years old *dodges stone * dodges stick *dodges insult.. i kid i kid smiley
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by flylykace: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its all depend on what you want

But let me tell u..............

1) A lecturer was once a student and a student will later become a lecturer

2) Whatever u re looking for in sokoto is also in shokoto
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Favparis(f): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Barbara007:
so what you are saying is age shouldn't be a barrier in marriage right?

100% YES!
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by LaurelP(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
I won't advise any man to marry an older woman, at least not in Nigeria. Even men who married their age mates are complaining talk less of older. She will always remind you that she's older than you and even if she doesn't say it, you will just notice the disrespect.
I've heard stories from married couples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by jaymejate: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Barbara007:
I had opportunity to be in a gathering where this issue was raised, a guy said considering the way answers to rls behafirst at it is better for a man to go for a younger girl, train her to his taste and get married to her provided they both understand each other and make a good home, but the other guy said no way...he prefers to marry the mature lady who has tasted life already and has decided to settle down,let's talk about it and let's be honest about it so we can learn some lessons

First of all know this...
In finding a lady to marry, there is nothing like the younger girls or the big girls. You might marry the younger ones and have a peaceful home or have the negative part and you can also marry the big ones and have eithera ppeaceful home or a bad home also. That's why some will say it's good to marry the younger ones while others will say it's good to go for the biggy.
What you need to consider or know is how mature they are or how can they handle things in a mature way, Is God really approving this? Get an answer to that first.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Lovechyld101(m): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Favparis:
follow ur heart
lovechyld101 is now following Favparis !! Kindly follow back. grin
Re: Wife Material The Younger Girls Or Big Girls!!! by Lovechyld101(m): 3:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Barbara007:

B4 I comment O.P what's your own take or opinion !!!

(1) (Reply)

Court Saves 38-year-old Marriage From Collapse / My Girlfriend Swore To Me That The Day She Cheats On Me She Will Die / 52 Year Old Woman Got Married For The First Time At Salavation Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.