Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate (53116 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / 13 Annoying Boyfriend Traits And How To Avoid Them (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Tpeters(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin wink
Estharfabian:
A sweetheart! wink
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by fF01(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
please add "When the PS3/Football is more appealing than
we are."
undecided
Waa Gbayi!
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Filashade(f): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
How I wish I can wake up one day and go on nairaland and see sensible threads.

Every fu*cking day I see : "how to know ur man did this" or "how to know ur girl did this" or annoying things girls/boyz do"

Plssss ehhhn all of Una. Stop this rubbish Una dey do.

E pain me so till....

Just dnt write nothing if all it has to start with is how to get ur man/boi... We dnt care pls stop it now ehhhn. We know men are dogs and women are gold diggers pls stop repeating the same thread every time.

Aaaaah kilode

God is watching all of Una.

Mccccthewwwww!!

angry
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by captain340(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
women and their wahala. if you do am, them go talk. if you no do am, dem go complain: he's boring, dull and so fustrating

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So I had to make up this list after some research works done! wink
Here are some annoying boyfriend habit I and some girls actually hate. undecided

When they act like they are "alpha"
Women hate it when men think they run the show and start acting like it. Every relationship is about equality, no man should have any authority over the woman they're dating, that's not what love is and that's not how relationships work.

##I am the Alpha.

When they start keeping checks.
This is actually true, my friend kept on complaining bout how her boyfriend keep constant check on her activities, who she is hanging out with, what she does in her free time etc. Haba! This is something girls hate! undecided

##That's evidence of insecurity on both parties. As an Alpha male I have no such desire.

When they stare at other girls.
Some guys would be like "boys will be boys", but no, that shouldn't be the justification for anything, if you love your girl, don't make her feel like someone else is better than her, she should be the prettiest and hottetst in your eyes. wink

##Shows inferiority complex. It's okay to acknowledge another person just don't gawk like a leper.

When they don't pay attention.
This really gets women upset. Men! Men!! Men!!! Pay attention to your lady, don't make her feel under appreciated.

##Well, needy Women also need to realize priorities.

When he lies about his budget.
Smh for men undecided. Imagine what would happen if a girlfriend asks her boyfriend for money and he tells her that he's living on some crazy budget, the next day he goes out and buys himself an iPhone 6 grin grin

##So basically, you are expecting the guy to suddenly become an ATM? Alpha males mates with self supporting Women.

Not returning calls.
Beht why? Men can be careless about managing calls and texts and that annoys their girlfriends extremely.

##Priorities. Maybe he's busy trying to better their lives.

Encouraging you to become best friends with his. Closet female friend even when you have nothing in common.
Shoro niyen undecided

##Being in a relationship doesn't mean giving up ones identity. It's okay to each have their own friends.

When they threaten their girlfriend with olosho because she refused him sex.
Guys and Iranu sha

##Alpha males don't threaten, they do.

Source: lagmostkuit cool

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Oma go and sleep
How did you knw lagmostkuit is ifeoma Omabliss?

Hmm Hector, I dey suspect u
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by mutiu7(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by reachycul(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Let them ladies continue to form superhuman until they reach menopause,see as she composed everything as if love is a death sentence
grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
profojah:

I am hector.... Remember? wink
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
My ex kept staring at fine girls coz men will always be men n are moved by what they see, but when I stared at handsome dudes who are more richer then he is, he became so mad at me! so Na only men sabi look ba ? women no get eyes Abi?
Nonsense talk!
That is plain stupid and disrespectful! U can do it behind her, but not in front of her!
Thank God I walked away from that mudafocker!
And if I refuse sex and u threaten to have out with someone else, be my guest! coz I ain't gonna miss out on the fun as well! Ama have me some little secret adventure for my own very self!
Anyway, real men never give their partners reasons to feel insecure.
Only little inexperienced boys will oppose to everything the OP has said.
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Weda women lke it or not,men are superior,men are general,men detect d pace of the relatnshsp.if any guy allows his gf to tink dey are the same,dats his own business.I wil lov nd cherish my gf or wife so mch bt nt to d extent of equalisin her wit me.evn bible seff tlk am say women are subjected to b unda men.If any girl or wife cannot cope wit dat,she shud go to hell.I evn bleame guys dat accord so mch respect nd priviledges to girls cos of one reason dey have or d oda.that's y dey misbehave anyhw.guys shud not forget dat PUSSY IS A HOLE AND NOT A HOME

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by flokii: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit ur yarnsh no fit stay one place?...
why must you even generalize.. like we all act d same
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:
grin grin grin
i lie? grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
chisco82:
Eyaa! Pele, tried understand him. That's his own weakness inugo?
i understand well. grin Reason he's past now
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Adex097:
grin
hahaha...grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunterTim:
The Goal Feeling Trumps The Orgasm Feeling.
lol speak for yourself niccur. cheesy
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tpeters:
Hehehehehehehe.... Sori bae... Tryna learn how to play it too uhn
i can do games,but football? not in this lifetime cheesy
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Tpeters(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Den just sit by nd cheer him as he plays wit his frnds cheesy grin
Michellla:

i can do games,but football? not in this lifetime cheesy
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" undecided I'd dump his Ass if that's the case...
not if you're lovestruck "cheesy"
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by IamGentle(f): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
So u do CHOP N CLEAN mouth shey?
Cutehector:
I don't do relationships... smiley
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by daphid25(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
You need to post Annoying girlfriend habit boyfriend hate too... Number1 should be 'Gf shouldn't ask of money'
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by obontami: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Love Machine:
Give a girl your attention and see if she doesn't treat you as poo,call me a baskard.
I dey tell you my brother

If you give her more than enough attention, she will actually gonna take u for granted cos she will believe u are so into her u can't do without her.

What next you know, you see her misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by stinggy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
deramarks:
Rrelationships re boring
But what's exciting? smiley
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lovechyld101:
come on!! that's our own little Escape route from girls Craps ,Its called Guy time
girls crap uhh? smh.
alright then cheesy
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tpeters:
Den just sit by nd cheer him as he plays wit his frnds cheesy grin
like some cheerleader?
i'll pass grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
flokii:
lagmostkuit ur yarnsh no fit stay one place?...

why must you even generalize.. like we all act d same
tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
profojah:

Who's ifeoma? undecided
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by deramarks(f): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
stinggy:

But what's exciting? smiley
. Money is
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by vickylala239: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So I had to make up this list after some research works done! wink
Here are some annoying boyfriend habit I and some girls actually hate. undecided

When they act like they are "alpha"
Women hate it when men think they run the show and start acting like it. Every relationship is about equality, no man should have any authority over the woman they're dating, that's not what love is and that's not how relationships work.

When they start keeping checks.
This is actually true, my friend kept on complaining bout how her boyfriend keep constant check on her activities, who she is hanging out with, what she does in her free time etc. Haba! This is something girls hate! undecided

When they stare at other girls.
Some guys would be like "boys will be boys", but no, that shouldn't be the justification for anything, if you love your girl, don't make her feel like someone else is better than her, she should be the prettiest and hottetst in your eyes. wink

When they don't pay attention.
This really gets women upset. Men! Men!! Men!!! Pay attention to your lady, don't make her feel under appreciated.

When he lies about his budget.
Smh for men undecided. Imagine what would happen if a girlfriend asks her boyfriend for money and he tells her that he's living on some crazy budget, the next day he goes out and buys himself an iPhone 6 grin grin

Not returning calls.
Beht why? Men can be careless about managing calls and texts and that annoys their girlfriends extremely.

Encouraging you to become best friends with his. Closet female friend even when you have nothing in common.
Shoro niyen undecided

When they threaten their girlfriend with olosho because she refused him sex.
Guys and Iranu sha

Source: lagmostkuit cool

If women wnt to Hv mouth in any relationship, they shuld bullshit guys money.

Ofcourse I know they can't.

Men act this way Cuz they pay their bills.

Most girls carry heavy n vry big hand bags to Hv nothing inside,But guys just wallet But love-vendor with money.

While girls love-vendor their bags with aboki fake makeups, pants, pad,Evn clothes to change.

Ladies are generally pest,take or leave it.

If you think am lying take a walk to fast food,Check out guys that cum there with girls,look closely And see who pays.

Move outside also And see who drive the car And who jump in,if 50cars are parked 45 is for guys, Jst 5girls And does 5 alhaji!! " you know Na.

The day your girl frnd will tell you, no take you.when you offer ha money.just rush to church for testimony.
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Cutehector(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
IamGentle:
So u do CHOP N CLEAN mouth shey?
I am keepn myself holy and pure for my wife...

1 Like

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by EOOJ(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:
please add "When the PS3/Football is more appealing than
we are."
undecided

hahahahaha. Dats 4brain exercise na. Hehe
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Tpeters(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin kiss
Michellla:

like some cheerleader?
i'll pass grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo) / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.