Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack (25659 Views)

27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Azatitebi(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2015
So sad!girls beware of psycho boi fwends! No let money deceive u!rip
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by 900warriorz: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2015
One spanner lost!!!!!

Benue, which way? sad
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by eminemkayc: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Anger is cruel and fury overwhelming. But who can stand before jealousy?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by kenny000(f): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Ehya may her soul rest in peace
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by SirLegal(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2015
This is just one of the million ways to die in Nigeria.

ACID ATTACK.

R.I.P to her.
VALAR MORGHULLIS.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Lovexme(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
all I want is for them to pour acid on the tip of his cap.......that's all I want now. sweet revenge!

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2015
londongal03:
End time
Lol, u don join the end time train?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by fpeter(f): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2015
devil incarnate
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by mulattoclaro(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2015
I'm sure he discovered something about her cos no man would bathe a girl with acid except there's something the girl is not saying.

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Youngpo413: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
This is part of the things some women suffers in the hands of some idiots called MEN undecided

Imagine bathing somebody with acid because she no do again! cry

God Help us!

shebi una dey like bad boys?

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by neocortex: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm sure he discovered something about her cos no man would bathe a girl with acid except there's something the girl is not saying.

Are you for real ?
He discovered something such as the girl being Boko haram sponsor
or she was responsible for the death of his mother and father.
Do not justify evil, you can be at the receiving end of it if
a psycho also discovers something about you.

4 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
all I want is for them to pour acid on the tip of his cap.......that's all I want now. sweet revenge!
pls can u help them do it , how will u hold it sef cheesy your beautiful Dp says u av a beautiful heart why on his tip
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by iwawa: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
May God help our youth cry
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Some bad boys dey wey get sense!

Youngpo413:
shebi una dey like bad boys?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by acegikmoqsuwy: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2015
@Elifabregas.. Good for her?.............. Why and how could you say such? .............Would you allow your sis be bathed with an acid?...... Nairalanders are reasonable and sensible people and more importantly,we have water and blood flowing in our veins...that means "we have human feelings"....may the lady's soul rest in peace.....and for the guy, he has face d firing squad
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by McNizzykeys(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Yepa!!!!! May her gentle soul rest in Perfect peace..
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by McNizzykeys(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2015
1 lady down... cry1 lady down...
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by sleek82(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
This is part of the things some women suffers in the hands of some idiots called MEN undecided

God Help us!

How did you know thats the reason she was bathed with acid? Please remember your father is also a man before you start calling names!

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by RexTramadol1: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2015
What did she do?

These galz are hypocrites
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by yori: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Elifabregas:
Good for her

You're a monster

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by emmykares(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
FruityLass:
What's the guy atop saying?

Good for her?
I. Guess u re also that wicked to say such word as good for her. Imagine that was ur sister.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by sleek82(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Elifabregas:
Good for her
you get sister so?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by sleek82(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2015
emmykares:
I. Guess u re also that wicked to say such word as good for her. Imagine that was ur sister.
did you miss the question mark? He is just questioning what the silly guy said not supporting it
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Ehiscleaning: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2015
CLEANERS/JANITORS NEEDED URGENTLY.
CONTACT US: 08124137181
EMAIL:EHISCUSTOMCLEANINGSERVICES@GMAIL.COM

THANKS
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2015
I said SOME men! I didnt say ALL men! Idiot like you only read so as to pass insults! Sensible ones like my father knows that He is not included in the above statement i made.

sleek82:
How did you know thats the reason she was bathed with acid? Please remember your father is also a man before you start calling names!

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:

God Help us!

sweet heart we don t know the full story, she may have been unfaithful or betrayed him, even then he shouldnt have poured the acid on her , haba!!

A lesson for the ladies always check what is in your guys bag o, check all the nooks and crannies in the house for dangerous objects and fluids.

Develop a personal self defense plan for your self and keep a safe distance when having argument with your guy , u never know.

If your guy is hot tempered think twice before committing to him, this guy obviously has a history of violence , and the poor babe ignored the warning signs.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by lyzo51(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Indeed the heart of man is evil..may God have mercy on us
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Benbelor(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
God shall cover his cap with condoms tht can never be removed
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2015
No matter what she might have done to him, no man has d right to take another persons life! We just dont have the fear of God.

Does killing her change anything

kaeforum:

sweet heart we don t know the full story, she may have been unfaithful or betrayed him, even then he shouldnt have poured the acid on her , haba!!

A lesson for the ladies always check what is in your guys bag o, check all the nooks and crannies in the house for dangerous objects and fluids.

Develop a personal self defense plan for your self and keep a safe distance when having argument with your guy , u never know.

If your guy is hot tempered think twice before committing to him, this guy obviously has a history of violence , and the poor babe ignored the warning signs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) / Female Health Worker, Fruit Seller Shot As Police Engage Robbers In Abia / Fake Police "Inspector" On Patrol Caught With His "Junior" Colleague (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.