Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack (25660 Views)

27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by philemonemenike(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2015
baba check his account balance is reading -+-+-
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
This is part of the things some women suffers in the hands of some idiots called MEN undecided

Imagine bathing somebody with acid because she no do again! cry

God Help us!

and d part whr anoda lady cuts off a man's dick cux of cheating? Dat one amuses u right?

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by FruityLass: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
emmykares:
I. Guess u re also that wicked to say such word as good for her. Imagine that was ur sister.
calm down

You should re-read and understand my post.
I asked the guy before my post that is what happened really 'good for her'? And also try understand the meme too
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Islie: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2015
End time boyfriend......

Girls liking abusive bf...... Can you see one of your own
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by j4sure(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Tunami(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
all I want is for them to pour acid on the tip of his cap.......that's all I want now. sweet revenge!
please which type of cap are u talking abt? Is it face cap, papas cap or other cap, please tell me i want to knw.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2015
That one is a hear say! undecided

Cutehector:
and d part whr anoda lady cuts off a man's dick cux of cheating? Dat one amuses u right?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Owliver(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2015
iyke926:
Only in Africa u hear news like this. Is our hearts as black as our skin colour? Or maybe our brain is just black because of dark evil thoughts sad

May her soul rest in peace.
i dont think you've been reading news from pakistan and co. they do worse

3 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Kennitrust(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2015
[/i]after five yrs my girl called me "a used and dump", I cried and went away. Why should someone be this wicked? That guy need Christ.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Emilord(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
all I want is for them to pour acid on the tip of his cap.......that's all I want now. sweet revenge!
lolz,very funny...but which cap are you talking exactly?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
That one is a hear say! undecided

oh its a hearsay.... Smh... Shift abeg
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by tundebaba234: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
This life has gone upside down. People change, trust me they had their best times early in the relationship. Women should please dont get carried away by the moment, the real crisis comes later...rest in peace
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by 4C2215131: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
I done said it before that, when it comes to matters of the heart everyone makes a fool of themselves. Not you? I see. Til then.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by daddychelsea(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
I av notn 2 say cos as far as is between Hausa boy nd Hausa girl ba kwome dt one na der own cup of tea. Abg nxt patiants pls
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by 4C2215131: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm sure he discovered something about her cos no man would bathe a girl with acid except there's something the girl is not saying.

Funny-your statement as the dead stay dumb.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2015
You ma park one side! undecided

Cutehector:
oh its a hearsay.... Smh... Shift abeg
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by portablefola(f): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
rip to the dead.....@ rip to baba(rot in prison)
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Lizzieo(f): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Afritop(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2015
the major concern here is no matter the gravity of any offence bail from the nigerian police is free
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Ginaz(f): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Emilord:
lolz,very funny...but which cap are you talking exactly?

the one you know grin
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Ginaz(f): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Tunami:
please which type of cap are u talking abt? Is it face cap, papas cap or other cap, please tell me i want to knw.

d cap dat do shiiiiiiiishiiiii wen water come out/
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Youngpo413: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Some bad boys dey wey get sense!

some dey wey no get sense,so ladies shouldn't complain on the act of bad boys...most of them deserves what they get except in the case of death which I think is very extreme.

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Tunami(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:

d cap dat do shiiiiiiiishiiiii wen water come out/
which kind of water, is it holy water or .....?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Ginaz(f): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Tunami:
which kind of water, is it holy water or .....?

white water grin
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Ihuomadinihu: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2015
When women talk about Feminism, some half ass worthless men will want to die on top of feminism. This is part of the Feminist movement- to stop all forms of violence and abuse of women. No woman deserves to die or suffer under a man. The devil behind this criminal act should be caught and made to face the law immediately.

5 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Tunami(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:

white water grin
you mean the one your guy normally use to shine your congo?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nicepoker(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
This is part of the things some women suffers in the hands of some idiots called MEN undecided

Imagine bathing somebody with acid because she no do again! cry

God Help us!

take it easy. Why generalise the situation.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Ginaz(f): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2015
Tunami:
you mean the one your guy normally use to shine your congo?

I dont understand a word you said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) / Female Health Worker, Fruit Seller Shot As Police Engage Robbers In Abia / Fake Police "Inspector" On Patrol Caught With His "Junior" Colleague (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.