Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack (25662 Views)

27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2015
if this was the other way round, you'll see the ladies here saying things like.... " who knows what see must have passed through in the hands of the guy "
"girls can't be this wicked unless something made them to.." and some will even start to narrate some silly stories no one asked them to just to find a convoluted way to justify the girl's wicked act.

so I don't think the guy did this without a provocation but I am not in support of the steps he took to pay the lady back.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Tunami(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:

I dont understand a word you said
ok
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nigeria is the most dangerous society on earth. I am scared of the people who live there due to their wickedness.
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by coretechng1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why can't our Senate make law prescribing death by firing squad for acid attackers? Lawyers in the house what is the present punishment for acid attackers?
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
This is part of the things some women suffers in the hands of some idiots called MEN undecided

Imagine bathing somebody with acid because she no do again! cry

God Help us!

It depended on the things involved. Chop cash..quench!
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why are men so wicked, hardened souls. Girls should be careful these days who to associate with. Work hard, pay your bills and kick the living daylights out of any man that tries any nonsense with you.
Stu.pid creatures that dont deserve women.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by lumenafrica: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
See what "ASS" looking can cause

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N728GD73Rfs
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by raypower7(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
sadhmmm poor Gurl; dis is wat u get wen u go out with an illitrate! I pray he shud me made 2 hv a feel of Acid bath
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by bummyla(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
RIP! Ladies Be Warned! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack by maadman: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
I know the girl. Young Beautiful, black and well endowed. So sad. Last we spoke she said she was going to school in Jos or lafia can't recall. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Health Worker, Fruit Seller Shot As Police Engage Robbers In Abia / Fake Police "Inspector" On Patrol Caught With His "Junior" Colleague (Video) / Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.