Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Question Of The Day!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day!!! (782 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2015
So I was Meditating about the Future and Certain things That come with it. During the course of My meditation, A weird thought hit my Head like the Apple Hit Newton's Calvaria [Thus the Birth of Gravity].

Without further Ado, Here's My question:

Will NAIRALAND stand the test Of Time? Say 50 - 60 Years From Now?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by misspicy(f): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2015
possible

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by eyeon(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2015
Before you know it, 40 years don pass... Anything can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by dovie002(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Nothing is impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by bettercreature(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Its possible tho 99percent of us wont be here by then

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by 5minsmadness: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Who

the hell

Cares?!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2015
It's possible, I will still be Here though cheesy.. E Get Why grin.

Lalasticlala, Farano Et Rocktation, Bring yo Asses In Here.... That's Some Good Question.
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Rkm6:
So I was Meditating about the Future and Certain things That come with it. During the course of My meditation, A weird thought hit my Head like the Apple Hit Einsten's Calvaria [Thus the Birth of Gravity].

@teempakguy, I think you and you friends at the science section need to invite this guy for a little session..

He thinks it was Einstein who discovered gravity.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by obithegreat(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Rkm6:
So I was Meditating about the Future and Certain things That come with it. During the course of My meditation, A weird thought hit my Head like the Apple Hit Einsten's Calvaria [Thus the Birth of Gravity].

it depends on the vision of the owner(s)...

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Rkm6:

1. einstein didn't discover nor create gravity.

2. Highly Unlikely . . . due to many factors. which i can list if you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Yes, if seun does not die
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

1. einstein didn't discover nor create gravity.

2. Highly Unlikely . . . due to many factors. which i can list if you want.
I meant Newton.

Okay, Bring it on.
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
actually, it's not newton neither, but it's cool, i guess.
Rkm6:
I meant Newton.

Okay, Bring it on.

1. if the biafran struggle succeeds, the site will have to reassess its personality. they may have to change several things which means your familiar nairaland will be gone forever. see the iconic green everywhere? gone. the iconic naira sign? gone. the "nigerian forums" tag. gone.

2. Nigerians are only using Nairaland because there is no better alternative. the speed and simplicity it offers. but nairaland is not working to constantly improve its quality of service. why the hell am i still seeing code and tags in my editor? fine, i'm a programmer, but this is not an IDE. damn it. it's like seeing java methods every time you use flash player. also, the UI sucks and isn't interactive. not to mention the list of almost completely useless rules that can simply be replaced by 1. don't violate privacy. 2. be friendly towards other members. it's like the site was made for children. with that ridiculous list. i mean, look at rule eleven. does it even make any difference whether it's there or not?
however, all of these seemingly small inconveniences can be endured just to enjoy the benefits it offers. if a person was to find a way to eliminate these problems while keeping the benefits, people WILL shift. and if they do, it will be very hard for nairaland to gain them back.

3. Nairaland isn't user friendly. by this, i mean that the authorities are disassociated from the people they are meant to serve. I've seen people constantly complaining about the boob oriented topics that litter the front page. but it never stops. sad news, bad news, propaganda, these are what litter our frontpage. nothing to learn from. nothing tailored to the interests of a particular person. every dick and harry sees the same featured topics. again, this might seem minor in comparison to what nairaland offers, if someone were to address this, people will shift.

4. Nairaland is slow with improvement. i won't say more on this to avoid being banned.

5. Nairaland has a poor brand. brand is what really makes a product immortal. without a strong brand, a product will die fast when there are other competing products. because people have no emotional attachment to it. it's "just another product"

6. the average lifespan of tech companies is 30 years.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by naijaboiy: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

1. if the biafran struggle succeeds, the site will have to reassess its personality. they may have to change several things which means your familiar nairaland will be gone forever. see the iconic green everywhere? gone. the iconic naira sign? gone. the "nigerian forums" tag. gone.

2. Nigerians are only using Nairaland because there is no better alternative. the speed and simplicity it offers. but nairaland is not working to constantly improve its quality of service. why the hell am i still seeing code and tags in my editor? fine, i'm a programmer, but this is not an IDE. damn it. it's like seeing java methods every time you use flash player. also, the UI sucks and isn't interactive. not to mention the list of almost completely useless rules that can simply be replaced by 1. don't violate privacy. 2. be friendly towards other members. it's like the site was made for children. with that ridiculous list. i mean, look at rule eleven. does it even make any difference whether it's there or not?
however, all of these seemingly small inconveniences can be endured just to enjoy the benefits it offers. if a person was to find a way to eliminate these problems while keeping the benefits, people WILL shift. and if they do, it will be very hard for nairaland to gain them back.

3. Nairaland isn't user friendly. by this, i mean that the authorities are disassociated from the people they are meant to serve. I've seen people constantly complaining about the boob oriented topics that litter the front page. but it never stops. sad news, bad news, propaganda, these are what litter our frontpage. nothing to learn from. nothing tailored to the interests of a particular person. every dick and harry sees the same featured topics. again, this might seem minor in comparison to what nairaland offers, if someone were to address this, people will shift.

4. Nairaland is slow with improvement. i won't say more on this to avoid being banned.

5. Nairaland has a poor brand. brand is what really makes a product immortal. without a strong brand, a product will die fast when there are other competing products. because people have no emotional attachment to it. it's "just another product"

Need I say more? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

true Bro.

This should serve as an "eye Opener".
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by CaroLyner(f): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=39900552]actually, it's not newton neither, but it's cool, i guess.

2. Nigerians are only using Nairaland because there is no better alternative. the speed and simplicity it offers. but nairaland is not working to constantly improve its quality of service. why the hell am i still seeing code and tags in my editor? fine, i'm a programmer, but this is not an IDE. damn it. it's like seeing java methods every time you use flash player. also, the UI sucks and isn't interactive. not to mention the list of almost completely useless rules that can simply be replaced by 1. don't violate privacy. 2. be friendly towards other members. it's like the site was made for children.

so true.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
That question should be directed to the owner(s) and the admins (if there is any).But from the user's perspective,Teempakguy said it all. Seun should see this angry

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Booyakasha(f): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

2. Nigerians are only using Nairaland because there is no better alternative. the speed and simplicity it offers. but nairaland is not working to constantly improve its quality of service. why the hell am i still seeing code and tags in my editor? fine, i'm a programmer, but this is not an IDE. damn it. it's like seeing java methods every time you use flash player. also, the UI sucks and isn't interactive. not to mention the list of almost completely useless rules that can simply be replaced by 1. don't violate privacy

You're right bro, but by then nairaland will be like an encyclopedia if search engine still exists...
Re: Question Of The Day!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2015
bettercreature:
Its possible tho 99percent of us wont be here by then
Who is this 'he-diot' again?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol / Xmas Gift / For Big Girls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.