Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! (7166 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by AfroKnight: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Wow. That's a stupíd response.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by onstelly(f): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:
may all side chicks disturbing our husbands die by fire
amen

i no call person name o grin
Amen and God bless you nne
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
take a look at your sentence. 'I no I shud' ? with this show of shame, you still have the guts to tag her an illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by ezteem(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
Wat do you guys think ?wink wink wink

OP you self dey type like illiterate, and you dey talk say make she proof read. Why should you use"no" in place of "know" ...now the illiterate woman go undersand the text, you must be wicked, so that the time she'll spend understanding the message , you'll be there with MR husband ... Later she'll curse you and you will nor see husband . You'll now go and line up for TB joshua ..

A message is enough for the wise , and this message na 4naira/sms ... Draw your ear oh , na people wey no sabi book dey sabi juju....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by onstelly(f): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
bronzegoddess:
In d op's mind now, u "murdered" the woman abi?

U only had to tell her u have nthn with her husband, what's d need for "if u r doing d right tin"? R u saying its a woman's fault if her man cheats? Grow up girl
Women are always like this!
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by pbs4real(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
you are more foolish than I thought#dafuq undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by bronzegoddess(f): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
onstelly:
Women are always like this!
kk
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:
amen

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
I was attached to her husband during my IT placement.Just Working wt him, nothing more.
Oyind17:

Guilty or not guilty? You know the husband or not?
I want the full story not the crap up there
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
You know its short form. Anyways, I wasn't dating her husband, I was working wt him. I have high moral standards and would never do that.
ezteem:

OP you self dey type like illiterate, and you dey talk say make she proof read. Why should you use"no" in place of "know" ...now the illiterate woman go undersand the text, you must be wicked, so that the time she'll spend understanding the message , you'll be there with MR husband ... Later she'll curse you and you will nor see husband . You'll now go and line up for TB joshua ..

A message is enough for the wise , and this message na 4naira/sms ... Draw your ear oh , na people wey no sabi book dey sabi juju....

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
I was working with her husband during my IT attachment. Nothing more
kilode100:
Who's the husband to you? Why would she single you out?

Nne, this your gist is incomplete and I ain't buying it...

All you Aunty Gwegwelina in tha house, leave married men ALONE!!
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Thanks. Matured reply.
yorex2011:
Firstly you should cover up the phone number..
Secondly humans have psychopathic tendencies, all these grammar won't save you from acid, or knife or hot oil, just stay off trouble so that trouble won't come looking for you

My little advice
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by segun359(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
So are u expecting like a praise from us....well sorry for u my dear....Buh this isn't something to be proud of......personally I think u an attention seeker. ..

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Your opinion. Its allowed
segun359:
So are u expecting like a praise from us....well sorry for u my dear....Buh this isn't something to be proud of......personally I think u an attention seeker. ..
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by ezteem(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
You know its short form. Anyways, I wasn't dating her husband, I was working wt him. I have high moral standards and would never do that.

Does your work run with office hours!? Can you swear you've never eaten out wih him or him buying you something that's not work related ?

Swear......

WORKER .. Worker rhymes with sex-WORKER

Remember this, rumors work with truth always ..... She's right about you. If not you'll have proof that's there's nothing btw you and your boss/her husband ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by free2ryhme: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:

why will you be chasing another woman's husband... Small boys money don finish na man wey get fours kids you wan dey hustle for. haba, you no even pity the wife and you cant even take care of one child let alone four kids.

You no dey fear God

There is no smoke without fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by free2ryhme: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:
amen

so you get husband after you have been named oloshi in another thread ?

na wa ooo
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
Your opinion. Its allowed
i wount blame you. But you have to speak with the man in a mature way. I wount blame the wife either. She knows what she saw. Just try to delete the pics. On the original post. But you need to speak with the husband o. And don't make him fight with is wife over the matter. Your conciensce will set you free.
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by free2ryhme: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3061909_screenshot20151106125637_png723e1cf2de7072b25091c4db9f5216df
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3061910_screenshot20151106192825_jpeg40e76fda247be50d3564e712daa07c53

Ducas, Ducas, Ducas leave the woman husband alone ooo

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned

The woman fit pour you acid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by itstpia8: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:

just keep enjoying your single status so you can feel funky, cant make head or tail of your thread.

if/when you marry, give us updates.
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by fajani(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
be sincere dorcas, are you not really going out with her husband? cos ur response is contradictory....
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by missKiffy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmm, why did she single you out, just be careful
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is a very simple matter and all guys with right thinking already know you are going out with the man or at least you have called the man on more than one occasion.

MY PRAYER FOR YOU
IF YOU ARE SURE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT WITH THE MAN AND HAVE NOT CALLED HIM MORE THAN ONCE THEN MAY GOD GIVE YOU YOUR OWN MAN IN DUE SEASON BUT IF BY CHANCE YOU HAVE CALLED THE MAN MORE THAN ONCE AND YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH HIM THEN MAY YOU BE EXPOSE, AND GIVING THE BITTING OF YOUR LIFE AND MAY OTHER WOMEN DO SAME TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED

AMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by killsmith(f): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
from inference and deductions..... she's sleeping with the man.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by soopamom: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
would have been epic except you also typed like an illiterate. maybe you should have considered this married woman's feelings and instead said Im sorry you have issues in your marriage but i honestly don't have anything to do with your husband. I'll stop calling him if that bothers you. That would make you more humane and mature.
You would definitely get married one day, then you will understand that for her to reach out to you, she's probably really desperate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Wallade(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
@Op; please grow up. I will not say much because all the ladies have given you good responses.
My advice: E kilo fun Dorcas, you go wound ohhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by pocknoser: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
let me call d woman
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by MINTY1(f): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:

high moral standard indeed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by wordbank(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
After u don condemn Edet prick u wan jump unto d next not minding weda it's in use or not.
Dorcas! Dorcas!! Na when dem dukasia ur kpekus to d level of no mgt naim u go chilax?
NL gehs hustling for hubby is real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by itstpia8: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
the husband's name is Temple (non Nigerian name), not Edet.

Edet is a town in Akwa ibom, maybe the capital, I know I've heard it before.

the caller was telling her to go to Edet, no idea why, maybe she/op is from there or the op has something/someone in the place.
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by sexaddict08(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:

I think you should be careful. I deny sleeping with her husband
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by remsonik(f): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op your reply gave you out already. Leave her hubby alone,I think you are more illiterate than the woman in question. You don't have to sleep with him before being in any relationship with the said man. If you love yourself and your life pls run from that man

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nairaland Hot Babe Almost Finish My Sperm Yesternight. See Her Pics / Sexxkillz, You Have An Admirer. / What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.