Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility (42382 Views)

FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing / Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project / Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by driand(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
This is good. Hope he remembers our roads in and around Lagos.
those are the responsibility of ur damn state government angry
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by sanyajava: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats Fash i trust u say u go deliver
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Morenzy15: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
I wish him well in his new mega ministries. I believe he will surely perform.

For your best items like selfie stick, mosquito killer lamp, Handsome Up penis enlargement device, watches,
Tire Inflator Compressor Air, Hand Hair Dryer, Men body Shaper for belly men and other products you can think of,
visit our online stores on;
/morenzy-business-classic
www./fagbolade
http;//www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/morenzy-business-classic
www.(morenzy)

We accept pay on delivery.
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by johnie: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
KwoiZabo:
This is good. Hope he remembers our roads in and around Lagos.

Lagos and FG are now aligned:

https://www.nairaland.com/2252965/now-lagos-fg-aligned#39908096

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Alexander001(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy

When I heard it, I was like "PMB wan kill this man?" shocked shocked

Anyway, I believe him. He will deliver

Some people will likely die this night cheesy
if only we have another fashola in disguise, this is the best allocation of minister since democratic government started? if you notice something, he allocated the ministers according to what your tribe is well-known for... business, planning and development and defence.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by wealthmi1: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
cool cool cool I love Fasho Baba.l love Jagaban dem father all ! But come.l dey c som power game within d APC n Naija polity as whole.Op am not wrong. Is somebody plotting a head on political collision btw BF & BAT? is somebody trying to make d God-son much more popular politically than than the God-father? Is somebody trying to tactically reduce d larger than life political influence of Jagaban? Is Fasho Baba being propped up as d New face "Awolowo" in d Southwest?
Imagine,only him with d ministeries of Power,Housing and Works! Jisos ! Omo,ur own don better.

But come.l dey expect Amaechi to b in charge of Niger Delta ooo. D guy sef shock.See im hands tied behind im back wit a flattened expression on his face? PMB,u no try for my guy small sha. Anyway l still dey watch. This government sabi shock person expectations.

God bless naija all the same. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by hajlat(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Vision2045:
fashola Omo ogidi eko... future president

We are all learning.

Fashola Ogidi Omo Eko

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by whytfaz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
BRF, minister of power, energy and works.
ENERGY is the POWER to do WORK.
No
Pun
Intended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by samuelshowunmi1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola U can do it jare. U 2 much shocked shocked undecided grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by wealthmi1: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
slyng:
Material ni bobo yi se .. PMB is 'clueful'.

grin grin grin Hahahahahah ! U mean PMB is truly "CLUEFUL" against being "CLUELESS"? Chai ! Make GEJ bois find u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by FixedRoots: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
wealthmi1:
l dey expect Amaechi to b in charge of Niger Delta ooo. D guy sef shock.See im hands tied behind im back wit a flattened expression on his face?
Amaechi is too 'hot' to be Niger-Delta minister. That region would boil with him in charge. The president does not need that avoidable weight

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by wealthmi1: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
FixedRoots:
Amaechi is too 'hot' to be Niger-Delta minister. That region would boil with him in charge. The president does not need that avoidable weight

#####################

EXACTLY OMO ! I THOUGHT AS MUCH.D GUY WOULD HAVE REALLY LOVED TO BE IN THAT POSITION AND DONE AWAY WITH HIS PERCEIVED FOES.GOOD WISDOM THERE !

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by aye88: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

how is this a round peg in a round hole?

What does Fashola, a lawyer, know about power plants, substations, transmission lines...?

The darkness of Nigerians will never make this country progress, I tell u.

Just look at all the illiterates on this thread

A lawyer becomes in charge of Power and someone says it's a round peg in a round hole, msg

God I don't mean to question u, but sometimes I do wonder why you made me a nigerian

Keep quiet. He isn't going to do it alone. It's a team work. All he need do is work with the right people

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Elose11(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola is not in charge of power. That had been given to a Borno man as minister of state.
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
it is time for them to transform nigeria.
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by YaksonFCA(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
driand:
those are the responsibility of ur damn state government angry

What of federal roads in Lagos State especially the Oshodi- Apapa expressway way generating millions of naira to the federal government daily?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by bashydemy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
That's my man Fashola is the best ever.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by yaksman4real(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
CONGRATS
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by sainttyayo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
This development indicates that this administration under the leadership of President Buhari is fully set for the real CHANGE placing the right PEGs on the right HOLES. Am very sure BRF will deliver to expect ions. God will empower you all with necessary and relevant tools- Wisdom, Skills, Knowledge, Strength to performance. Great Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by deb(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola is definitely being prepared to become the next President.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Axis313(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ghost01:
I pity the remaining black hairs on Fashola's head. But anyway, it's all good; the ministry is in capable hands.
My brother just my thought exactly,before d man became Lagos state governor,every strand of hair on his head is black,but eight years later,more than half of those hairs have become grey,I wonder what his head will look like after eight years with this government.
All I can do is just to pray for him to succeed,not forgetting Bubu himself.
God bless them all and God bless us.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by esoboy875(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
I wish him well................................
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by rudepen(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
yang:
Biafra is here
been waiting to hear u speak...yes how may we help you?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by goodyearsam123(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Go BRF
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by donodion(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yemoly:
Fashola, new Minister for Power!!!!

Generator for Sale!!!!!
My broda when.I saw the list...i shout office.
.no we singing Onyeka Onwenu ' Nigeria go beta'... Chei God...biko just stand by Raji Fashola and his family to successfully turn around those important sectors of government..... I dey happy no be small.
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by donodion(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
largeman4u:
Fashola is the Christian Ronaldo among them all. it so painful we don't have Nuhu Ribadu and Donald duke in the list.
They shifted base to pdp...quite unfortunate.
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Coolcash1: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
WITHOUT DOUBT IN MY HEART THAT HE, FASH BABA WOULD, WILL AND CAN DELIVER, MY CONCERN IS JUST WHAT THE WORK LOAD WILL DO TO HIS HAIR...AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE HE'S HAIR ALMOST TURNED GREY WHILE STILL IN HIS LATE 40s DUE TO HIS DINT OF HARDWORK, PERSPIRATION AND TENACITY... I JUST HOPE THAT AFTER THREE YEARS HE WON'T LOOSE HIS HAIR AND BECOME BALD..(LOL)

GOD BE WITH MY MENTOR AND ROLE MODEL BRF (BRILLIANT RELIABLE AND FOCUS)
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by dre11(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Vyolet:

Let's hope he delivers,Lagos state alone is not Nigeria and his reign in the state cannot be used to judge Nigeria as a whole.
Everyone believed Buhari would perform miracles as soon as he gets there,but the picture is just getting clearer.
Who knows though,the president might just take a rest while his ministers,perm secs and DGs do the work.

He would believed buhari will perform miracles is living in denial of what is going on in this country

He is not a magician, things have to follow a process
Building a legacy is never a day job, it takes time and careful planning

It's is easier to destroy than to build..... How economy is on red alert not because of him but because of what our past leaders did and fail to do
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Bestbeelieve: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
AWONEYAN:
yes oo
the guy is capable...
he was the blue print of APC, forget all other APC GOV in the last administration
If the guy can replicate what He did in Lagos for Nigeria...we will see true CHANGE....
INFACT they should add SECURITY JOIN

REALLYWE ARE WATCHING........
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by BEDMON1900: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
EXPECT CRAZY NEPA BILL....
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by TolaniLuv: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Vyolet:

Nigeria is bigger than Lagos state

If Jonathan a clueless man and Buhari most dullard man can ! Fashola will too without no prob!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.