Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility (42317 Views)

FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing / Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project / Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by Miranda11: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola's appt goes to show dat God fatherism is dying. Tinubu tried without success to ensure dat Fashola was not appted as a Minister but at the end of d day Fashola's hard work n integrity spoke 4 itself. Hopefully going 4ward dis will be a criteria for selection of Ministers in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy

When I heard it, I was like "PMB wan kill this man?" shocked shocked

Anyway, I believe him. He will deliver

Some people will likely die this night cheesy

Guy, how far naa?

By "die this night", do you mean as a result of the burning heat stemming from the lack of electricity?

Hahahaha ZOMBIE! grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by eleven(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
AWONEYAN:
yes oo
the guy is capable...
he was the blue print of APC, forget all other APC GOV in the last administration
If the guy can replicate what He did in Lagos for Nigeria...we will see true CHANGE....
INFACT they should add SECURITY JOIN

Bros... how far? Make them still give am SECURITY join? Lol
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by theV0ice: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

Guy, how far naa?

Guy I dey o

By "die this night", do you mean as a result of the burning heat stemming from the lack of electricity?

If you were not locked up in a freezer or a cave when this thread trended, you'd have had enough sense to know those who were planning to die because Buhari didn't relegate Fashola as they hoped grin

I'm happy about the darkness just like you're. Abi na only you and your horde get right to celebrate the achievement of our dear avengers? cheesy

May you experience more days of heat and darkness as proof that avengers get power. Can I hear a resounding amen?

Hahahaha ZOMBIE! grin

Hehehehehe wailing, hateful and bitter ZOMBIE!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility by VaselineCrew: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigerians were hailing lawyer as minister of power. Naija I hail una abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.