Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (61697 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by emmanuel596(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
What will be will be
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Royalfurnitures: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
But the position is ok for him

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
K
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by damiloladuke: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
I remember he once drove a Governor from Ilorin to abuja

DO YOU NEED FANCY STUFFS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beremx:
And who are the so called Nigerians reacting to Amaechi's appointment?

Mtscheeew!

All I see are frustrated TANoids wailers wailing as usual.

Ndi ara!

Congratulations to the Lion of Ubima. You have put your enemies to shame once more. cool

OH YES. SHAME ONTO DEM WAILERS grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by BenzEne1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa o. Y do Nigerians always make jest at the honest ones. Then go around and be merry with looters of public treasuries. Amaechi stood and fought when the likes of the op where thugging under the PDP dictatorship. Change!!!!! Jeez
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by SuPeRq(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mmmtttchhheww dumbassses everywhere
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
No be today I be transport minister.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by TeamSimple(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
By their names you shall know them embarassed Who takes comments by frustrated Biafrans serious. They have a very low IQ, and myopic about what the ministry entails.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by saintkel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
Ochejoseph you are a disgrace to humanity, you screenmunche the anti Ameachi tweet and post it here, beside you wailers should be ashamed of yourself! Ameachi is a Federal Minister Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....go and die
Guy easy now haba!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by aiyeboy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Time to drive aeroplanes on the road...
Anyhow sha

https://www.nairaland.com/2729466/airtel-1gb-900
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by azimibraun: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ameachi will be as busy as Fashola if the ministry of transport is as i know it to be.....No rest at all. Very demanding ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by dyn1800: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
He's a very funny wailer from the wailing planet
dunkem21:
grin

Don B Onye Wailer has killed me with laughter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by missKiffy(f): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wailers as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by edonks1: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
We have minister for aviation pls. Amaechi is minister for transport excluding aviation.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by shamecurls(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wailers reactions
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by azimibraun: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Transport is diffrent from Aviation..... Both are so demanding in their own rights.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister of drivers grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by OboloMAN: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Official Driver of the Nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ahaika23: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Agoro Ministry. E fit am sha! wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by bakila: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
malton:
How ironic that most of them would wish it were their dad who got the very same portfolio that they deride. Some people are just senseless!
Where's senator Ben Bruce when you most need him? Please, go online and talk common sense into those lots!

Imagine, only one person is to administer NIMASA, NIWA, NPA, AVIATION, Railway and Road transport among others, yet, some people have the nerve to trash talk his job role. Lord knows I'll give anything to be him right now, only I wish!

It's all borne out of ignorance sha.

Amaechi must be laughing hard wherever he is now.

The future may after all, belong to the old with youths as these!
You forgot to add that Patience Jonathan will not harrass him anymore.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Bigdreams(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
It's left to him to justify his appointment.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Read my signature.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by BENIZZA(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
DONT O COS U R STILL LIVING IN IT O
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by azimibraun: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Parastatals: Federal Ministry of Transport, Nigeria

www.nigeriagalleria.com/...Federal_Ministry_Transport.html

Directory of Parastatals in the Federal Ministry of Transport in Nigeria
1,100,000 results

Federal Ministry of Transport - Home

transport.gov.ng

Rail and Transit Department functioned as Land Transport Department, before January 2009 under the merged Ministry of transportation. The Department has two division
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Greatfuture: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
The parastatals under the supervision of Federal Ministry of Transport include:

1. Nigerian Shippers' Council (NSC)

2. Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)

3. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)

4. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

5. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)

6. Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

7. Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN)
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by baba2nday(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
zik4ever:
I think Minister of transport is quite key and very challenging. It includes aviation, road transport, rails and marine. I think Nigerian Ports Authority NPA is also a parastatal of the Ministry? If we get this sector right, Fashola delivers works, good roads, housing and stable power and Fayemi complements by exploring, developing and fully harnessing our vast solid minerals, Nigeria will be great. Just my "apolitical" thoughts. I really wish all of them the best and hope they succeed for the greater good of all us, our children and Nigeria's future. No vex if my view is contrary to yours.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ihatesycophant(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is the same Amaechi they impounded his plane in Ekiti and Rivers airport, now become a minister of transport. If God want to shame your enemies, he will make you the head of where he has upper hand, then he must submit under your authority and report to you. Would Joseph Mbu still stop Amaechi's plane and say he has security report to search his plane or Stella Oduah stop his plane from taking off? Pls someone answer me. Some set of people MUST wail till they kick the bucket. Oya wailers continue, they've made him a minister and not ordinary minister but to oversee your lifting and auto-lifting.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by dovetark: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
With humor and prayer at the end of his or her comment, this beautiful comment is how a Nairalander reactered. And got so many likes.

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
malton:
How ironic that most of them would wish it were their dad who got the very same portfolio that they deride. Some people are just senseless!
Where's senator Ben Bruce when you most need him? Please, go online and talk common sense into those lots!

Imagine, only one person is to administer NIMASA, NIWA, NPA, AVIATION, Railway and Road transport among others, yet, some people have the nerve to trash talk his job role. Lord knows I'll give anything to be him right now, only I wish!

It's all borne out of ignorance sha.

Amaechi must be laughing hard wherever he is now.

The future may after all, belong to the old with youths as these!

My brother..

The Portfolio is very deceiving to the blind.

Immediately I saw "Transportation", My mind went straight to NIMASA first.. Then Aviation .. Then Railways.. Then Inland water ways.. Then Ports Authority.. grin

You know say Nigerians only focus on oil.. Them no sabi where the real choppings dey outside oil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ekaromail: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
PDP, APC... they are all the same. I don't expect anything from Amaechi.

In other news, visit here to read beautiful stories http://okadabooks.com/store in your phone wherever you are

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by femmy82(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Something is so clear on this reactions...it was all made by embattled igbo losers....hahahaha
dunkem21:
grin

Don B Onye Wailer has killed me with laughter grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by gen2briz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
zik4ever:
I think Minister of transport is quite key and very challenging. It includes aviation, road transport, rails and marine. I think Nigerian Ports Authority NPA is also a parastatal of the Ministry? If we get this sector right, Fashola delivers works, good roads, housing and stable power and Fayemi complements by exploring, developing and fully harnessing our vast solid minerals, Nigeria will be great. Just my "apolitical" thoughts. I really wish all of them the best and hope they succeed for the greater good of all us, our children and Nigeria's future. No vex if my view is contrary to yours.

They will never think of such na to dey wail sweet them pass...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.