Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (61699 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi
some said:
Amaechi follows the wrong candidate
Amaechi was given different bad names
Amaechi has been used and dumped
Amaechi won't be a minister
Amaechi enemies sponsored different petitions against him
Amaechi won't be screen as minister
Amaechi this a God chosen
Amaechi akanda eda
Your enemies had been silenced for life
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by flozybk(f): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
successiam:
Ameachi u are a bastard

just like you
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by successiam(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
flozybk:

just like you
ashawo Lucy
ain't u gonna be at rumuola tonight, red light?
I mit pay u 5k today
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by wiseoneking: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Wike olodo governor wey dey play nairabet for office,shebi u see how ur game don cast and ameachi own Green. chai ameachi.
Me: my son who would u like to be in future?
Pikin: ameachi
Me: my friend gerarahere men shiit!! U wan b oloshi ni?
Pikin: but daddy stealing is not corruption
What is this one writing again? How old are you, boy?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by 80million1: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by PLANETMARS(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
What is this one writing again? How old are you, boy?
if I tell u no go believe a clue *older than ur fada
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by DonProphet: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi has one of the most juicy ministry, transportation. Land, Air, Marine and Rail transportations are all under him. If want to know what is in marine transportation, ask Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu state governor). Also, if you want to know what is in Aviation, ask Princess Odua and FFK. I was laughing when I read some uninformed/misinformed people commenting that its all about motor park agboro stuff.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by samplegirl(f): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi is the minister of transport. Hmmmm!

He is in charge of transporting tomatoes and cattle from North to South. Meanwhile he was adjusting himself to become the minister of petroleum.

ROTFL!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by samplegirl(f): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
Amaechi
some said:
Amaechi has been used and dump
Amaechi won't be make minister
Amaechi akanda eda

Your use of English is terrible! Did you pass your English in your secondary school?

Amaechi can't be make minister.

Just because you want to participate in the discourse right?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
ijustdey:
taniods are frustrated

they kept wailing while Amaechi keeps soaring up

Amaechi their nemesis
still angry because he chased their HERO from office

How can you be this naive, bordering on stupidity.

So as long as his personal ambition is accomplished, doesn't matter how well he performs in the mandate he was elected for?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by KINGDAV2015(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wailing wailers, behold the Agencies under transport: 1. The Main Ministry 2. Aviation 3. Nigerian Institute if Transport Technology, Zaria 4. Nigerian Railways Corporation, presently in multi-billion dollar project with China 5. National Inland Waterways Authority 6. Maritime University, Oron 7. Nigerian Metrological Agency 8. Accident Investigation Bureau 9. NIMASA 10. NPA 11. Council for Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria 12. Carbotage Office 13. FAAN 14. NCAA 15. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria 16. Nigeria Airspace Management Agency
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Eziachi: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
DeeHaywire:
i actually see nothing with Amaechi's appointment tho..
however, Nigerians! change has come grin If you have one Biafran broda selling generator just tell him to drop the generators in the ocean grin.... Fashola is now minister of power cool

I wish Fashola all the success in the world. Don't you worry about we Biafrans. If Fashola successfully sorted out the power, Biafrans will always find a way of selling Fashola's power to you in place of generators.

Afterall we had in the past successfully sold winter coats to you lot without qualms.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Odani: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Under Amaechi the traffic situation in port harcourt became worse.

Hmmm really? which part of ph have u been living?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Spybradd: 1:01am On Nov 12, 2015
januzaj CHIMPANZEE grin :
95% of them are biafraudsters......they are pained because to carry 0.0001kg of cocaine go Malaysia
go be like Ballotelli wey dey eye Balon d 'or..... .they are just diverting people's attention from knowing
how sad they are....no more drugs

grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Spybradd: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2015
ogunsbanjul:
Amaechi
some said:
Amaechi won't be make minister
Amaechi akanda eda

DISGRACE TO GOOD EDUCATION
grin

DEM DAURADUL...DS
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by dvee2: 2:41am On Nov 12, 2015
KINGDAV2015:
Wailing wailers, behold the Agencies under transport:
1. The Main Ministry
2. Aviation
3. Nigerian Institute if Transport Technology, Zaria
4. Nigerian Railways Corporation, presently in multi-billion dollar
project with China
5. National Inland Waterways Authority
6. Maritime University, Oron
7. Nigerian Metrological Agency
8. Accident Investigation Bureau
9. NIMASA
10. NPA
11. Council for Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria
12. Carbotage Office
13. FAAN
14. NCAA
15. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
16. Nigeria Airspace Management Agency

The income of NIMASA alone , is more than the budget of niger delta ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by hereiam: 3:06am On Nov 12, 2015
dayo23:
Ochejoseph you are a disgrace to humanity, you screenmunche the anti Ameachi tweet and post it here, beside you wailers should be ashamed of yourself! Ameachi is a Federal Minister Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....go and die

its nice to see yoruba guyz campaigning for amaechi.
lucrative positions is not meant for aboki alone.
oya fire down.
the country is a scam already...i have no reason to be worried.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by tundy6: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Great for Amaechi, well deserved, it covers aviation, of buhari is to be minister of aviation he would have mentioned it like he did in the case of petroleum
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
God bless all our ministers and leaders who have been saddled with gargantuan responsibilities that will surely affect our lives. May the LORD keep them and make His Face to shine upon them and be gracious to them. For He is God, Ruler of the Universe, Shepherd of His people, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent. He knows Nigeria and Nigerians more than they know. Before this day, He knew we were going to have this set of leaders; so I pray LORD, grant them wisdom; help them so that their hearts may become more receptive to Your leading, that Nigeria may thread once more on the path of greatness, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by flozybk(f): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
successiam:
ashawo Lucy

ain't u gonna be at rumuola tonight, red light?

I mit pay u 5k today

hahaha...tout so dat little moni u made from ur agboro work u want to use and waste ur live on women...sori for ur life, wont u go nd do ur agboro work...dat man ur insulting is beta dan u 100 tyms...mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.