Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (61698 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Panshow(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
There's nothing that can be done about wailers. They are addicted to wailing. No amount of drugs can cure their madness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by thundafire: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
monorail project shall be awarded in all states wow up AMAECHI DY GREAT CROOK OF UBIMA nd lest i 4get buhari is a bigot hw many technocrats re in dy list wat does OGBONNAYA ONU knw in science nd technology Johnson dy former minister will be crying dat all her attempts will b futile,

Audu Ogbeh – (Benue) Minister of Agriculture dis one dat comes 4rm a state with enough resources 2 make fruit factory yet dy dnt have even one wonder wat he will come nd do recycling old blunt tools

Lai Mohammed – (Kwara) Minister of Information dis one i pray he doesn't giv dy nation propaganda nd dy world cs he will deny all campaign promises c change na

Kemi Adeosun – (Ogun) Minister of Finance dis one na OBJ keep am there 2 dy kill dy economy cs as IWEALA no give am mawt again him dy vex i c y he always visit ASO VILLA
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Mrlekan07034617: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
ihatesycophant:
This is the same Amaechi they impounded his plane in Ekiti and Rivers airport, now become a minister of transport. If God want to shame your enemies, he will make you the head of where he has upper hand, then he must submit under your authority and report to you. Would Joseph Mbu still stop Amaechi's plane and say he has security report to search his plane or Stella Oduah stop his plane from taking off? Pls someone answer me. Some set of people MUST wail till they kick the bucket. Oya wailers continue, they've made him a minister and not ordinary minister but to oversee your lifting and auto-lifting.

Infact my brother see how the table changed for this great man oooo. He might not be a saint but like seriously he indeed has the backing of the Almighty God. I pray for myself and everyone that cares to say amen that may the enemies that have been fustrating u become one of your servant suddenly in Jesus Name.....Amen.

Godwin#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by macdonchidex: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Under Amaechi the traffic situation in port harcourt became worse.
HATERS
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Florblu(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
successiam:
Ameachi u are a bastard
Who are you to determine that? source or idonbelieveit
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by zinachidi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
janeworld247:
ok
is that ur data legit?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Natebobo: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
I believe ministerial portfolios were given in accordance of the hard work and financial contributions one did during the electoral campaign.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by JUBILEE2000: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
jusRadical:

You are talking rubbish.

So those things you listed above are more important to Niger-delta than presidency, vp, sfg, and senate presidency?

Have you not seen that as far the north and southwest nigeria are concerned, the south-south is never fit to rule?

stop wailing!!!!! your son was vice president, then President for 6 years yet he couldn't complete the East-West road, his own home town cannot boast of good water and not connected to national grid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
Ochejoseph you are a disgrace to humanity, you screenmunche the anti Ameachi tweet and post it here, beside you wailers should be ashamed of yourself! Ameachi is a Federal Minister Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....go and die
maybe u should pull the trigger undecided grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Mrlekan07034617: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
thundafire:
monorail project shall be awarded in all states wow up AMAECHI DY GREAT CROOK OF UBIMA nd lest i 4get buhari is a bigot hw many technocrats re in dy list wat does OGBONNAYA ONU knw in science nd technology Johnson dy former minister will be crying dat all her attempts will b futile,

Audu Ogbeh – (Benue) Minister of Agriculture dis one dat comes 4rm a state with enough resources 2 make fruit factory yet dy dnt have even one wonder wat he will come nd do recycling old blunt tools

Lai Mohammed – (Kwara) Minister of Information dis one i pray he doesn't giv dy nation propaganda nd dy world cs he will deny all campaign promises c change na

Kemi Adeosun – (Ogun) Minister of Finance dis one na OBJ keep am there 2 dy kill dy economy cs as IWEALA no give am mawt again him dy vex i c y he always visit ASO VILLA

Lolz see ur analysis!! What if these guys disappoint you in your pessimistic prediction? Bros they might not be Mr & Mrs perfect but just remember they all stood on platform of hardwork based on their individual achievement in their past national appointments
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by banki(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
So when they "wailers" enter the airport seaport or even railway station they will see

A picture of PMB
A picture of Amechi

Beforore and after they board
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by hotdi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
IGNORAMUS!!!

CHECK OUT HIS RESPONSIBILITIES HERE

Some of you may not know that Amaechi as Minister of transportation, has just been handed arguably the highest responsibility in the new government, as he going to supervise, re order and super intend over 10 Parastatals and agencies which employ over 30% of the entire Nigerian civil servants.

Just take a look at the highlight of the huge task and responsibility that await Hon. Minister Of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi as he takes over the ministry.

Water Ways

1. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)

2. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA

3 . National Clearing and Forwarding Agency (NCFA)

4. Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)

5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

6. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)

7 Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

Aviation:
1. Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN)

2. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)

3. Nigeria Air Space Management Agency(NASMA)

4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)

5. Nigerian College Of Aviation And Technology (NCAT)

6. Nigeria Meteorological Agency (NMA)

Land Transportation

1. Nigeria Railway Corporation

2. All Federal Roads In Nigeria ( Including but not limited to Construction, Maintenance And Supervision)

Including the RAILWAY SECTOR.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

stop wailing!!!!! your son was vice president, then President for 6 years yet he couldn't complete the East-West road, his own home town cannot boast of good water and not connected to national grid.

And your fathers that ruled for more than 45 year achieved greater heights for their people?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by hotdi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Panshow:
There's nothing that can be done about wailers. They are addicted to wailing. No amount of drugs can cure their madness.

GBAM!

HAHAHA HEW HEW HEW
Am laughing in Latin.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by arireirede: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
whether u people like it or not amechi is now minister of transport,nd he will perform creditably well,he is a man of honour nd workaholic man,he will bring the needed change to that ministry,wailers can continue wailing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by DoctorMcgruff: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
its madness when somebody who spent N74bn on the unfinished rivers monorail is appointed minister of transport...at this point im not sure if Nigerians care for actual change. Its like appointing somebody with a poor record of building homes as minister of housing. Now watch as ppl call me a wailer for pointing what is obviously a wrong decision. na wa for dis country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Splashme: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hehehe . . . . lol
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by akigbemaru: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
amaechi and pictures.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by adebiyi2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
tRUE TALK. aBEG i WAN WAKA PASS.
JUBILEE2000:

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by vikajef(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
I thought TAN
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Looooolz,Amechi don become street thug(Agbero)
*runs out of thread*
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by vikajef(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
I thought TANoism was a movement...?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by vikajef(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beremx:
And who are the so called Nigerians reacting to Amaechi's appointment?

Mtscheeew!

All I see are frustrated TANoids wailers wailing as usual.

Ndi ara!

Congratulations to the Lion of Ubima. You have put your enemies to shame once more. cool
I thought TANoism was a movement...?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by treach(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
You all are mocking the name of the ministry forgetting the huge responsibility under him.

Ministry of Aviation previously manned by your Gods( Ffk and Stella Oduah even with a minister of state) is now just an arm under his care.

All hail Amaechi the lion of Niger Delta !!!

Am really surprised dat u are part of Dem dat a rejoicing ova dis appointments. We are talking abt unemployment and positions dat would be shared for many, nw given to 1 man to handle... Is dis wat u call CHANGE?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by aresa: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
All of a sudden, wailing biafra villagers don turn to Nigerians...lol.

Shouldn't you useless people be carrying posters and demonstrating for your biafra village freedom..lmao..

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
There is too much ignorance among the PDP failed youths . Amaechi is holding one of the key ministries !
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
treach:

Am really surprised dat u are part of Dem dat a rejoicing ova dis appointments. We are talking abt unemployment and positions dat would be shared for many, nw given to 1 man to handle... Is dis wat u call CHANGE?
...this guy is obsessed with SHARING , the major principle of the PDP! oloribiruku !!!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
onbehalf of my self,the entire indivisible & steadfast family of Akwa Cross nation (Akwa ibom/Cross river) .... Buahari bubu we hereby present an award of the most wicked & corrupt president in the world for nominating amaeshit a minister, this is the worst & most corrupt appointment we have ever seen or heard sin 100AD......,, if my mother or my father eventually join apc I will repudiate them...... May thunder from kepler planet destroy apc in Akwa ibom ...''
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Alphaoscar: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
treach:

and you think if the ministry should be split into 110 either of us will be considered or chosen to man them?

the government is trying to reduce the cost of running the government so as to to tackle the problem of the masses and you think appointing hundreds of political heads is a better way forward?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by aresa: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
"Once INEC announces the victory of President Goodluck Jonathan, we will immediately shut down the Port Harcourt International Airport, and all land and sea borders in Rivers Stateto prevent Rotimi Amaechi from escaping."~Nyesom Wike, February 22, 2015. Look who's in charge of the air, sea and land now.
THIS SAME RT. HON. CHIBUIKE. ROTIMI AMAECHI HAS BEEN HANDED THE SAME LAND, SEA & AIR BORDERS....HOW TIME CHANGES THINGS.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by glyph(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
januzaj:
95% of them are biafraudsters......they are pained because to carry 0.0001kg of cocaine go Malaysia
go be like Ballotelli wey dey eye Balon d 'or..... .they are just diverting people's attention from knowing
how sad they are....no more drugs

Nawa the tribalism is too much someone ban dis guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.