Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart (3504 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by BerryScott(f): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
good guts i must say,
#right thing in the wrongest place
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Disappointment is when Shamstiel search through the encyclopedia,journal,novels just to put his feelings into word.grin grin Only for punkyveer to glance through the epistle,chew the letter and crush the feelings. Not nice sad sad
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Shamstiel: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Punkyveer, I am so heartbroken by your comment. You could have found the nicest way to reply me. cry
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by nawtibownie: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
What will I not read on nairaland? Thank you OP for the comic relief. Are you a comedian?
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin
Ehn ehn lo mind me fa grin grin I just couldn't resist telling her she's outta points.angry. how are you?
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Shamstiel:
Punkyveer, I am so heartbroken by your comment. You could have found the nicest way to reply me. cry

Dude, how did you expect me to react? Giggle & twirl? I'm sure you're a nice person & all, but I don't entertain embarrassing public displays such as this one. I feel if you were genuine about your "feelings", you were gonna either tell me in private (PM) or keep it to yourself. This to me is mockery. I feel like you're making a fool of me & I don't appreciate it.

I didn't mean to "hurt" you though, just don't EVER put me in the spot like this again.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Shamstiel: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, how did you expect me to react? Giggle & twirl? I'm sure you're a nice person & all, but I don't entertain embarrassing public displays such as this one. I feel if you were genuine about your "feelings", you were gonna either tell me in private (PM) or keep it to yourself. This to me is mockery. I feel like you're making a fool of me & I don't appreciate it.

I didn't mean to "hurt" you though, just don't EVER put me in the spot like this again.

If I had pmd you, u wouldn't hv replied. I know
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by damilareoye: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy

Love is a beautiful thing
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Laveda(f): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Ehn ehn lo mind me fa grin grin I just couldn't resist telling her she's outta points.angry. how are you?
That was funny though cheesy

I'm good, you?
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by obiorathesubtle: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, this is weird & I don't know what to say to it. I guess I love you too as a fellow human & that's all there is to say on this matter.

Man, I'm out. This is too embarrassing. And please don't say anything more because I don't find this amusing.

Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Laveda:
That was funny though cheesy
I'm good, you?
am fine too.

Have a wonderful evening smiley
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Seems this OP is high on expired La casera. Babe wen me and am dey marry on Saturday. LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin Punkyveer!!! All4naija, diz dude dn turn phil collins for ur e-baby o grin grin grin
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by monksta(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'd title dis story.....HUSTLES OF BLEEP STARVED NIGGA.....
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Laveda(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Diddyydiva:
am fine too.

Have a wonderful evening smiley
Thanks, and you too smiley
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin Punkyveer!!! All4naija, diz dude dn turn phil collins for ur e-baby o grin grin grin M sure Joseph1832 ain't gon tak this. Punkyveer is on her way to him. LMAO grin grin
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin Punkyveer!!! All4naija, diz dude dn turn phil collins for ur e-baby o grin grin grin M sure Joseph1832 ain't gon tak this. Punkyveer is on her way to him. LMAO grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Krimmy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol... am so touched. sad Its such a pity she doesnt feel d same way.. she must b really embarrassed right now, i can imagine.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

tongue

Buhahaha. Dude made ma day.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Buhahaha. Dude made ma day.

I think he's just bored. I'm not taking him serious at all. I'm only annoyed he's using me to entertain himself
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I think he's just bored. I'm not taking him serious at all. I'm only annoyed he's using me to entertain himself

Doesn't seem like he's entertaining himself to me. Love is intoxicating him like Umqombothi grin
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Doesn't seem like he's entertaining himself to me. Love is intoxicating him like Umqombothi grin

Well, loud things don't seem genuine to me
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
B*t*h*a*s*d* come claim ur babe o see how their fighting for her in ur presence grin grin grin
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by RedCapChief(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, this is weird & I don't know what to say to it. I guess I love you too as a fellow human & that's all there is to say on this matter.

Man, I'm out. This is too embarrassing. And please don't say anything more because I don't find this amusing.
"I love you too as a fellow human being"

When an Afrikaans chic tells you that, what she means is: The only way we would ever get together is if we were the last human beings on planet earth and all the male apes, chimpanzees, orangutans and bonobos were dead.
grin grin

Nwanne, don't kee mi with laugh
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin Punk.yveer!!! All.4naija, diz dude dn turn phil collins for ur e-baby o grin grin grin M sure Joseph.1832 ain't gon tak this. Punkyveer is on her way to him. LMAO grin grin
Noobsaibot or smoke or Chameleon or whatever your moniker is, WTF is wrong with you?
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Noobsaibot or smoke or Chameleon or whatever your moniker is, WTF is wrong with you?

What do you mean what's wrong with him? Didn't you invite me for a private lesson in Lagos? grin
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by joseph1832(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean what's wrong with him? Didn't you invite me for a private lesson in Lagos? grin

And when did your moniker become TJnoobsaibot? I didn't know they featured you in Mortal Kombat? Or are you Sonya Blade in disguise? tongue
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
And when did your moniker become TJnoobsaibot? I didn't know they featured you in Mortal Kombat? Or are you Sonya Blade in disguise? tongue

Answering a question with a question. Bad teacher tongue
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by joseph1832(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Answering a question with a question. Bad teacher tongue

No not bad teacher, classic Nigerian! Only a Nigerian answer a question with a question. Besides, when did you become T.Jnoobsaibot? I invited you, not him, so why take bring him into this, or are you him? A she.male? LMAO!.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
No not bad teacher, classic Nigerian! Only a Nigerian answer a question with a question. Besides, when did you become T.Jnoobsaibot? I invited you, not him, so why take bring him into this, or are you him? A she.male? LMAO!.

He said I'm coming to see you & you asked WTF is wrong with him as if he was talking nonsense. I'm not him, I'm his newly appointed spokesperson.

I didn't know answering a question with a question was a "classic Nigerian" thing. Noted. I learned something new today, onderwyser tongue
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

He said I'm coming to see you & you asked WTF is wrong with him as if he was talking nonsense. I'm not him, I'm his newly appointed spokesperson.

I didn't know answering a question with a question was a "classic Nigerian" thing. Noted. I learned something new today, onderwyser tongue
All the more reason why I asked WTF is wrong with him because, last time I checked, its non of his goddamn business.

And since you're his newly appointed spokesperson, I sure hope you're not speaking to him rather than speak for him. gringringrin LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Name That Are Most Likely To Break Your Heart -by Temitope Popoola / For Men: 3 Dangerous Things That Are Ruining Your Bedroom Skills / Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.