Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? (3504 Views)

How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
The topic says it all.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lol na by car?
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
that mindset is riddled with inferiority complex does a woman owning a car make her sub woman

are you going to dump your girlfriend if she buys a car

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by ikp120(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yea, my Lexus ES 330 is cooler than hers mehn. grin grin grin
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by ashewoboy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
she needs husband even though she has a car. having a car doesn't not mean she is not gullible like every other lady.

what's there? approach her and give her delicious words, she dey crazecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by TIDDOLL(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why not?.... Happens a lot on Telemondo ND Indian movies.

Buh seriously

No matter the Status, Gonna tell her "She beautiful" except she get bouncer for back. smiley
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by lilmax(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
you approach her with a good and gentle heart, eat(money and sex) and run grin.....her loss
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by ojun50(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why nt, if she is worth d chase
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
That alone wl even put the ginger in my blood grin

#YOLO
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by torres89: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
guys are just making mouth here
maybe u haven't seen a lady with better ride before
then u with your legedizebenz will go and approach her... say who die
if I don't have a ride....I will just comport myself

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Humour comes to play at this point.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
just tell her "swiri I have a 20-inchh konnddo and see if she won't open YANSHH for u wink

Don't lie tho especially if u are 1-inch smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by CoolFreeday(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
I can but most guys won't unless the once that are after her money. I know some ladies that refused to buy car because of that.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I can but most guys won't unless the once that are after her money.
I know some ladies that refused to buy car because of that.
The truth of the matter is, most men without rides find it difficult approaching such ladies, except on a mutual friendship bases and later a more serious relationship...nairaland dudes can run mouth for Africa. grin

Some Nigerian ladies save the money until they're in a committed relationship cos having a ride while being single scares potential suitors, same as living in a too luxurous apartment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by gabinogem(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
As the spirit leads... Proceed.

Seriously, only bold guys can take such stunts...and ladies love guys that are bold & witty cool
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by nikkypearl(f): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
'Yes
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by CoolFreeday(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
The truth of the matter is, most men without rides find it difficult approaching such ladies, except on a mutual friendship bases and later a more serious relationship...nairaland dudes can run mouth for Africa. grin

Some Nigerian ladies save the money until they're in a committed relationship cos having a ride while being single scares potential suitors, same as living in a too luxurous apartment. grin

exactly, nicely said too.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by nikkypearl(f): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
carmag:
that mindset is riddled with inferiority complex does a woman owning a car make her sub woman

are you going to dump your girlfriend if she buys a car
some girls would dump their boyfriend instead grin
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
I can only approach her if I'm certain she will let me drive the car, otherwise I'm not dating. angry
How can my babe be driving car and I will br using Leggedix Benz. Ko joo. angry

nikkypearl:
'Yes
Topic says "can you approach a lady...." You dey type "yes". You be lesbian? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by nikkypearl(f): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
LastMumu:
I can only approach her if I'm certain she will let me drive the car, otherwise I'm not dating. angry

Topic says "can you approach a lady...." You dey type "yes". You be lesbian? undecided
'Yes

The last time I checked.."approach" means coming near...

the op typed approach not woo! I can approach a fellow lady to preach the gospel..u be the lastmumu tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
'Yes

I'm not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Splinz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
The truth of the matter is, most men without rides find it difficult approaching such ladies, except on a mutual friendship bases and later a more serious relationship...[/b]nairaland dudes can run mouth for Africa. grin

[b]Some Nigerian ladies save the money until they're in a committed relationship cos having a ride while being single scares potential suitors, same as living in a too luxurous apartment
. grin

Hate to admit that you're right. Yes, some men tends to run away from women who exudes a bit of affluence.

Again, yes. A man without a car hardly approach a woman who has one.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Splinz:

Hate to admit that you're right. Yes, some men tends to run away from women who exudes a bit of affluence.

Again, yes. A man without a car hardly approach a woman who has one.

Cool.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by BabaRamota1980: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
@topic,
in fact, that girl with car gaan is the one in my crosshair.
that will be my first question to every girl i like...

BabaRamota: "Ms, you are gorgeous in those matching colors. Very stylish! Your car must feel proud to have you as its owner wink

Ms Cinderella: ahhh, me I no get car o. Make God bless me with man wey go buy me car.

BabaRamota: bounces off in triple-quick-steps cool

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by tdammy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
It depends on her carriage. Merely Looking @ some girls U would see their Ego, pride and Pompous display. That type that can talk for africa. Then U would regret d day ur mama gave birth to you grin

For me I don't approach a lady am seen for the first time. I av my reasons dou.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by jamex93(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
No b by car

So leave Dat thing

If she like make she get plane

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by youngkhid(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Y not but it's her choice to answer or snub
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
some girls would dump their boyfriend instead grin

she was never in love with him at the first place i.e if you understands what real love means

as we all knows some relationships are just past times and for the sake of companionship

the value of a car is too little to what two lovers can sacrifice for each other
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
If a man with a car can approach a lady with no car?
Why can't reverse be the case?
Why are Nigerian men intimidated and shallow minded?

3 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Escabado: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't even need a lady with a car , most women like that are so disrespecful and rude .very useless set of ladies .what you need is a woman that will value and respect you . I don't why some guys are so lazy. If u as a man has money and a good car what else do u need a woman with car for ?

2 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by ghostwritter(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Escabado:
I don't even need a lady with a car , most women like that are so disrespecful and rude .very useless set of ladies .what you need is a woman that will value and respect you . I don't why some guys are so lazy. If u as a man has money and a good car what else do u need a woman with car for ?
bros, may ur brain rest in peace. I as a person can woo any lady on earth as long as I NEED her. It all depends on d lady to either accept or refuse my proposal.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Martinola(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Only if she b olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time / Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.