Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? (3192 Views)

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / Photo: Would You Rather Make Her Your Main Chick Or Side Chick? / Photo:would You Eat This 's-x' Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by rittyben(f): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
undecided What is your opinion?
Am confused

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sagamite, is this your boyfriend? Lol
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by hob(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Over to the ladies

God knows this is an abomination
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sometimes i tend to believe cross dressers or whatever they call guys like this suffer from some type of mental illness.

Perhaps something in their brain keeps deceiving them into thinking they are females. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by VickyRotex(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Smh! angry

Yaba left calling!

Bend leg like chinge

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Johnnoah1st: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
rittyben:
undecided What is your opinion? Am confused
madness at is pick
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by jonaifame22(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
If my dick dare gets erect for this kind of guy, I'll slash a thousand cuts on it using a razor blade. angry
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by rittyben(f): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
firstEVA:
Sagamite, is this your boyfriend? Lol
Hahahahahahahaaha. My dear as I no be Lesbian, the answer is no
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
I tot girls dig gay guys...
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by obiorathesubtle: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mamagee3 I hope you enjoy sex with this filthy thing? grin
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol, gays are always full of confidence. I'd go out with him as a friend. Even Ray Charles can see this one scores own goals.
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by donTbone(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Did any one noticed she he is a natural slowpoke? angry
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Fraih(f): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Something is wrong cry
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by onstelly(f): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Shebi na person pickin be this
Smh
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Favparis(f): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
God 4bid
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by ClassCaptain(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
it depends on where we are going out too
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
see how him bend leg like curve 7
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Bisjosh(f): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
If he dares step foot in Nigeria, we'll kill him angry
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by KAPOVee: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
He's sexy than some girls here on NL! quote me & loose UR job
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Look at this picture and remind yourself how important it is to say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by obizzy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
When the evil spirit in you is a fashionista cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
As he con take style resemble lil kesh they amaze me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why should i? angry
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
What da fuvk is wrong with dis thing? shocked he looks digusting to me!!! undecided
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by czarr(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
I sympathize with his condition. its so sad. make him go China make dem shook am electric wire take cure him gayness
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by endowednicky(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pele....hell is real o!!!!
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by spencekat(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abasi
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by faith551(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Even for a guy, that guy is as ugly as a pig
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by DNameisOla(f): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why will anyone even go out wf someone dts confused about his/her identity. Don't even knw maybe I shld refer to dt creature as a he or she. Dunno.
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by simplifyone(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
This guy or what ever he thinks he or she is,the first time I saw is pictures and videos on one of my friends facebook here in Houston texas I vomit that day and as time goes on this is nothing to me I see them on daily basis infact I work with them
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
*vomits* looks up* *vomits again* *coughs*
I think I'm gonna be sick cry
*staggers out of thread*
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fu*king badty boy..... Waste man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)Season 1, Episode 1 Story By Samuel Odamah / When Is It Ok To Give Your Man Money? / Loved Up Photo Of A Couple In Abuja That Is Trending For The Wrong Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.