Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? (3245 Views)

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / Photo: Would You Rather Make Her Your Main Chick Or Side Chick? / Photo:would You Eat This 's-x' Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by simplifyone(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
If u guys look at the picture very well he is using the bag to cover is dick he have lots of pictures and videos on facebook america is a very crazy country full of this kind of people I see guys getting married to female have two kids and later change there identity to being a female most people here are just confused
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
obizzy:
When the evil spirit in you is a fashionista cheesy
lol
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Jollybabs: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]. Neva in my life.
Re: Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? by Segunjosegs(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
some of these poor jackass do this to get money and favour from lgtbm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. / Did Miss Sahhara and Her Breas**ts? They Are Getting Bigger!!! / What To Discuss On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.