Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I'm New Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here (1481 Views)

I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends / I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty / I'm New Here...who Will Be My First Nairaland Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm always reading people's threads and comments,both hilarious and bashing comments,so I decided to register as a member,hope to meet new,interestin and fun-filled friends here.
Re: I'm New Here by agarawu23(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
I'm always reading people's threads and comments,both hilarious and bashing comments,so I decided to register as a member,hope to meet new,interestin and fun-filled friends here.
shutt up there, you aren't new here

What's your old male moniker ? wink

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Welcome Sweetie grin.

Don't mind the Poster above me. He has A sack Of Indian Hemp installed in His Cerebellum cheesy.

BTW, Is your name Sophia undecided.
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Isn't there a pit latrine to dump pple like this op?
Re: I'm New Here by tripplephi: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
I CAN HELP YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND, ANYWAY LETS BE FRIENDS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
welcome
Re: I'm New Here by agarawu23(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Welcome Sweetie grin.
[s]
Don't mind the Poster above me. He has A sack Of Indian Hemp installed in His Cerebellum cheesy. [/s]

Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Welcome baby,u'r pretty tho wink

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:
Isn't there a pit latrine to dump pple like this op?
Dont b a crackhead,welcom d op grin
Re: I'm New Here by obiorathesubtle: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
angry I don't know why some guys are shameless and just outright fvccking dumb!! You not getting enough attention on your male account, so you steal my friend's sister's picture from facebook and put it here claiming to be a girl! To bamboozle us! You are fvcccked! Drop this fuccking act and receive sense! I hope you burn in hell! Return cynthia's picture you mole! Deactivate this account and get a life!
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dont b a crackhead,welcom d op grin

I'm a crackhead oo

U don see man open thread "I'm new here" for romance section?
Re: I'm New Here by jmoore(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
How are you sure he is a she?
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:

I'm a crackhead oo

U don see man open thread "I'm new here" for romance section?
lol,man dey open ooo!!ask pple around grin
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,man dey open ooo!!ask pple around grin
from the comment above me. It shows op is a fraud

Trust me when I say. Pit latrine is needed
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
jmoore:

How are you sure he is a she?
lol,y r u guys doubting d gender of op? angry but it is none of my bis if d op is he/she grin
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:
from the comment above me. It shows op is a fraud

Trust me when I say. Pit latrine is needed
Anyway dat is none of my bis!! grin grin
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry I don't know why some guys are shameless and just outright fvccking dumb!! You not getting enough attention on your male account, so you steal my friend's sister's picture from facebook and put it here claiming to be a girl! To bamboozle us! You are fvcccked! Drop this fuccking act and receive sense! I hope you burn in hell! Return cynthia's picture you mole! Deactivate this account and get a life!
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Are you always like this or ure distrubed? If you feel my pic is ur so called cynthia's pic,pls bring more of cynthia's pic nd compare it with mine,attention seeker.
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Welcome Sweetie grin.

Don't mind the Poster above me. He has A sack Of Indian Hemp installed in His Cerebellum cheesy.

Thanks rex,nope I'm jane.
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lmfao...."grin" seriously? shocked
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
I never knew registering on NL and trying to meet people is now a crime,anyway so long I get one or two nice comments frm normal people,the other bitter and violent people can keep up the hate for no reason,I'm not really bothered.

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here by olajorn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op just brought trouble upon him/herself
sad
Cc Michellla
Re: I'm New Here by olajorn(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
lmfao...."grin" seriously? shocked
the guy u quoted is actually lieing. ...i am not saying that d op us real
Re: I'm New Here by obiorathesubtle: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
Are you always like this or ure distrubed? If you feel my pic is ur so called cynthia's pic,pls bring more of cynthia's pic nd compare it with mine,attention seeker.
you're a hopeless urchin! Continue using someone else's picture to attract your fellow men! Gaylord!
Re: I'm New Here by olajorn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
I never knew registering on NL and trying to meet people is now a crime,anyway so long I get one or two nice comments frm normal people,the other bitter and violent people can keep up the hate for no reason,I'm not really bothered.
its never a crime to register on nl.. and not a crime to meet new people. ..the crime here is opening a thread. Research hace sheown us that our every 20people that this kind of thread,19 1/2 are fake
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
Thanks rex,nope I'm jane.
Alright Jane cheesy.

The Buccinator Muscle Lying under the skin of your lips Must be a Special Kind, They Give Your Lips a nice Outline when you smile [Peeped at Your D.P wink].
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lesbobo alert
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
olajorn:
the guy u quoted is actually lieing. ...i am not saying that d op us real
Uh...Ain't gonna say nothing tho!

Anyways....welcome to NL Jane! cheesy
Re: I'm New Here by Cholls(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
My sister and so?
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
the o.p is a female, I've got evidence.
Re: I'm New Here by Michellla(f): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
olajorn:
Op just brought trouble upon him/herself
sad
Cc Michellla
omg.she got busted real fast?
lets see how it unfolds.
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Alright Jane cheesy.

The Buccinator Muscle Lying under the skin of your lips Must be a Special Kind, They Give Your Lips a nice Outline when you smile [Peeped at Your D.P wink].
first time you used such loud grammar, the o.p must have had an effect on you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five American Things That Would SHOCK Non-americans / 30 Best Happy Valentine Day Quotes / Playboy...(how To Spot One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.