Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I'm New Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here (1480 Views)

I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends / I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty / I'm New Here...who Will Be My First Nairaland Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Ain't gonna say nothing tho!

Anyways....welcome to NL Jane! cheesy
Thanks esther
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Alright Jane cheesy.

The Buccinator Muscle Lying under the skin of your lips Must be a Special Kind, They Give Your Lips a nice Outline when you smile [Peeped at Your D.P wink].
Thanks. Hp ure not hitting on me,cos I'm not here for that.
Re: I'm New Here by olajorn(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

omg.she got busted real fast?
lets see how it unfolds.
how are you?
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
olajorn:
its never a crime to register on nl.. and not a crime to meet new people. ..the crime here is opening a thread. Research hace sheown us that our every 20people that this kind of thread,19 1/2 are fake
Ok thanks for the info,maybe I will close the thread to avoid unnecessary insults from some dudes here that even when they see me physically on the street,they won't even cough talk more of walking up to me.
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you're a hopeless urchin! Continue using someone else's picture to attract your fellow men! Gaylord!
I'm not gona insult you if that's what ure looking for,cos ure nt worth my insult,nd commenting on this thread is not a must. If ure sure my pic on my profile belongs to the cynthia you mentioned,then go ahead and get your proof that I stole someone's pic,but if you can't then trust me ure gona rot in hell rather.
Re: I'm New Here by Michellla(f): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
olajorn:
how are you?
am all goodss. how's the weather treating you over there?
Re: I'm New Here by olajorn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
Ok thanks for the info,maybe I will close the thread to avoid unnecessary insults from some dudes here that even when they see me physically on the street,they won't even cough talk more of walking up to me.
can you see? undecided they never bash you...
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
another female she-male has join the fam grin op u are welcome anyhow cool
Re: I'm New Here by obiorathesubtle: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
I'm not gona insult you if that's what ure looking for,cos ure nt worth my insult,nd commenting on this thread is not a must. If ure sure my pic on my profile belongs to the cynthia you mentioned,then go ahead and get your proof that I stole someone's pic,but if you can't then trust me ure gona rot in hell rather.
why do you lie still when yo ass is out in the open? Evidence of a retarded dignity.

Anyway. Welcome to nairaland jane! grin
Na initiation ritual be this! Yo gotta be strong here in Romanceland. People bash anyhow, and I would hate for someone to make you feel bad! Have a great evening!
Re: I'm New Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
Thanks. Hp ure not hitting on me,cos I'm not here for that.
FYI, I am married So I Can't be "Hitting" On You. That's not possible cheesy.

You're gonna need some Orientation Though cheesy.
Re: I'm New Here by olajorn(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

am all goodss.
how's the weather treating you over there?
i am trying. .thanks
Re: I'm New Here by gamaliel121(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Janebarbie:
I never knew registering on NL and trying to meet people is now a crime,anyway so long I get one or two nice comments frm normal people,the other bitter and violent people can keep up the hate for no reason,I'm not really bothered.

That's the spirit showty...

If you take things seriously here u'll be fuckeedd...

Welcome....
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
nickkylawve:
another female she-male has join the fam grin op u are welcome anyhow cool
Thanks nikky hermaphrodite.
Re: I'm New Here by Janebarbie(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Welcome baby,u'r pretty tho wink
Thanks for the compliment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Spy On Married Couples Having Sex? / Forced Marriage - Sudanese Man Forced To Marry A Goat He Raped - See Photos / Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.