Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman (1477 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by zizirecords(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2016
While someone earlier posted about the advantages of marrying a working class woman, I have decided to write a rejoinder. It is true that there are advantages to marrying a working class lady but there are also some downsides to it. I know because I have been there. My wife works as well and it is both a blessing and a curse. Let me highlight the disadvantages:

She will not have enough time for you or your children
While some working class women are 'superwomen' and will be able to juggle work and family, the average woman often cannot. Caring for children is a full time job and if you cannot afford a nanny or housekeeper, you are in deep trouble because she will have to take the children to work. Many work places do not allow this. She will also not have enough time to take care of you both in the kitchen and in bed. If you are the type that likes pounded yam everyday, I pity you wink wink wink In the night, she will always be tired (especially if she has a job that closes late like banking).

She will most likely not be submissive
Pastor Enoch Adeboye's Open Heavens for yesterday or the day before talked about submissiveness and he gave an example of a daughter (in Christ) of his that was having serious marital issues. He told her the problem was that she was unwilling to submit fully to him because she felt she was also highly educated and had a good job. She therefore felt she had equal 'rights' in the marriage.

She has a higher chance of cheating on you
Because she works, she can blame anything on her job. She may tell you she has a late night meeting or a trip out of town when in actual fact she is cheating on you with another man. There have been many cases of this scenario happening.

She will limit your friendships
Working class married women are known to be very touchy with issues of their husbands making friends. When you are out late, she is calling and questioning who you are hanging out with. When you quarrel, she says it's your friends pushing you. She tells you which of your friends she likes and which ones she hates. This can actually affect your ability to make productive friends and contacts that can improve your chances of success in life.

Feel free to add yours grin grin grin

cc Lalasticlala help our ministry please
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by bash4us(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Counter-terrorist thread............... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by Milliprime: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Counter post

This point is four while why you should marry a working class is Seven.

Guys compare and contrast cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by Barney11: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Marrying a working class lady will make your children motherless!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by blackjack21(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
I done tell them before.
if you neglect am na maid go dey service oga. grin
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by menabae(f): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Everything in life have advantages and disadvantages ... No stress it
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
hmmmm so op what you are now saying is that we should not get married to a lady because she is working abi?
it is your type that will still call them jobless, i think you dont have to generalise by saying we should not get married to a working class lady, as a guy before you propose to a lady, you must have studied her in character and in maturity, you dont just get married to a lady you met yesterday whether working class or not.
so what im trying to say is that for those of us that love ladies that work and earn their money, ladies that beyonce termed flawles, we love them becaus there are some good and godly traits that we find in them, they can handle responsibilities, they can think, they bring solutions to problems, they are mature, they are not golddiggers, not all of them are cheaters becaus guys shy away from them becaus of their wealth and that makes her all yours, they know their worth and they will not go so low so as to cheat on their spouse, infact op team working class ladies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by menabae(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Everything in life have advantages and disadvantages ... No stress
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
A Very Shallow, Neanderthal And incoherent thread.

I don't know which is more ludicrous,? the fact that You think A working class lady might be less submissive than a full time housewife Or The fact that You think she has a greater chance of cheating Witcha..Or the fact That You think A sane educated Woman That spent Years In school would just let those years of hardwork fleet away by Being A full time Housewife?

I Commend Your Enthusiastic Effort Of Tryna create a Counter thread With A stealth Motive of brainwashing Gullible folks Buh This is Just Lame with A capital "L"...undecided
And Goodluck getting Yourself a FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by eunisam: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is a trashable counter thread.
Just read the headline and trashed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by ggrin(f): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nonsense thread by nonsense somebodyundecidedangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by Ussyyn(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Am Loving This grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eh, don't marry them na. Somebody else will, someone more intelligent and more deserving. I no fit shout......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
zizirecords:
While someone earlier posted about the advantages of marrying a working class woman, I have decided to write a rejoinder. It is true that there are advantages to marrying a working class lady but there are also some downsides to it. I know because I have been there. My wife works as well and it is both a blessing and a curse. Let me highlight the disadvantages:

She will not have enough time for you or your children
While some working class women are 'superwomen' and will be able to juggle work and family, the average woman often cannot. Caring for children is a full time job and if you cannot afford a nanny or housekeeper, you are in deep trouble because she will have to take the children to work. Many work places do not allow this. She will also not have enough time to take care of you both in the kitchen and in bed. If you are the type that likes pounded yam everyday, I pity you wink wink wink In the night, she will always be tired (especially if she has a job that closes late like banking).

She will most likely not be submissive
Pastor Enoch Adeboye's Open Heavens for yesterday or the day before talked about submissiveness and he gave an example of a daughter (in Christ) of his that was having serious marital issues. He told her the problem was that she was unwilling to submit fully to him because she felt she was also highly educated and had a good job. She therefore felt she had equal 'rights' in the marriage.

She has a higher chance of cheating on you
Because she works, she can blame anything on her job. She may tell you she has a late night meeting or a trip out of town when in actual fact she is cheating on you with another man. There have been many cases of this scenario happening.

She will limit your friendships
Working class married women are known to be very touchy with issues of their husbands making friends. When you are out late, she is calling and questioning who you are hanging out with. When you quarrel, she says it's your friends pushing you. She tells you which of your friends she likes and which ones she hates. This can actually affect your ability to make productive friends and contacts that can improve your chances of success in life.

Feel free to add yours grin grin grin

cc Lalasticlala help our ministry please
Lool seriously?

The tendency to cheat is not specifically for a particular set of people. You are talking about cheating working class women who lie about traveling for trips just to cheat,how about housewives who are so bored at home that they have different guys who come to see them at home to shine their punny daily?

Even the married students are not better off. We have some of them who still keep boyfriends in school despite being married to someone outside the school.

In my opinion,a working class,sit at home wife or a student wife have very high tendencies to cheat and no one is safer in that aspect. One just has to be careful in choosing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by MzPecs(f): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
No special trait is given to a particular category of persons.

Ladies have their shortcomings whether working class, student wife or house wife.

You just pray and be careful of your choice!

So OP don't come here and give points that don't really exist all for the struggle to create a counter-thread. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Working Class Woman by Rukkydelta(f): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Men what do you actually want ?
They will complain that house wives are lazy. Working class they will also complain..........Later they will go ranting that women are confused set of beings. I wonder if they aren't confuse themselves

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dates Sisters;Proposes To 1,Gets Other Pregnant & Buy Her Home(Pics / My Unclad Picture On My Phone about to be Leaked .... / Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.