Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) (1617 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / BIZARRE!!A Man Spotted Naked On The Back Of An 8ft Shark For Trophy Photo(photo / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Alexander001(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Beards or age doesn't make a man, maturity does.

1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Beard is the new 6 packs tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Feranchek(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Foolish small shildrens with dia biabia. angry angry angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Meaning. Don't be decieved by nlanders pix. doesn't prove maturity. Nafin is wrong wif it Jus reality and d lady victim of reality
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
This Question is too Dumb to be coming up This Early Morning, But Since the OP created a thread for it...

Maturity is the "State" of being "Ripe" or "Ready.

In the light of the above definition, Maturity has nothing to do with Beards.

I know of A 16 Year old boy with beards much more than a 50 year old Man. How, you may ask.... Hairy males tend to develop more beards as compared to Non Hairy males.

EOS...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by bewla(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2015
bad presentation of men
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by christinie(f): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2015
The immature men did not get up for the pregnant woman to sit in a train, instead they allowed her to stand (very risky) while they sat comfortably.

That can only happen in India.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:
Meaning. Don't be decieved by nlanders pix. doesn't prove maturity. Nafin is wrong wif it Jus reality and d lady victim of reality
Miss, I doubt if that's the message the Op is trying to Get across. Thanks cheesy.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by khristals(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2015
undecided No biggie... they paid for their sits didn't they?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2015
The message is none of the guys stood up for the pregnant woman.. Henceforth, beards isn't a sign of maturity.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Khd95(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Ideas only come when u stroke ur beards,pple witout beard are often clueless,eg ur ex presidentgringringrin,infact ur current president toocheesycheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by eyeon(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2015
No matter how angry my mood would or could be, in this case, I must stand up for her. Too bad of them.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Alexander001(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2015
rexkexmilan:
This Question is too Dumb to be coming up This Early Morning, But Since the OP created a thread for it...

Maturity is the "State" of being "Ripe" or "Ready.

In the light of the above definition, Maturity has nothing to do with Beards.

I know of A 16 Year old boy with beards much more than a 50 year old Man. How, you may ask.... Hairy males tend to develop more beards as compared to Non Hairy males.

EOS...
I I think you re heading to a different direction. the picture is showing three guys sitting down while allowing a heavily pregnant woman standing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Miss, I doubt if that's the message the Op is trying to Get across. Thanks cheesy.

Ok sire. Buh pls wot msg is she trying to pass across
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by Tosinville(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Madam, they aint the one who impregnated you grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
All man to his own opinion.

The society kinda made it a norm for us to give such people (the pregnant lady) special treatments. it is not wrong,nether is it right.

Truth be told. From my own perception, those men sitting down actually came in b4 that lady, calling them immature because they refused to let the lady have their seat is wrong. All man to his or her own problem.

Just like when u are driving on a rainy night and u see many people, pregnant women,old people,kids, but,u didn't pick them up, u just kept moving, it does not make u a bad person or an immature person. It is just the situation of things @ that particular time. That's a big bus, u will all bare me witness that it is not only men that occupy that very bus,some women are there too, women who have also experienced what it is to be pregnant,but none stood up for her to sit.

The poster or the reporter only cropped out that part of the pix just to paint the male folks in that very pic bad or even make some stereotypes. Stereotypes can be true, but they not never the complete story and u can never judge from one sided story.

Op, post the pics of everyone in that bus, including the full pictures of the men, who knows? They might not have legs to even stand.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Do This To Your Wife? And Ladies Will You Allow Your Guy Do This ? / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? / Can Love Change One's Life Positively??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.