Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (53043 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Partially true
undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
IndianaJay:

I have a question.....how do you enjoy every part of a person?

Are you an emotional cannibal?

Relationships are for teaching you how to finally manage your final destination (marriage), it's not a competition between a man and woman or who will enjoy somebody the most, re-orientate yourself maybe you will find true happiness in life instead of trying to make females feel less confident about themselves.

PASS.
BARMAN!!!!

Don't bring just one bottle of orijin for this my good man. Just bring the crate!! And start killing the goat for the Isi ewu!

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
he will use and dump.

Guys don't let og of sex partners but still dump them when its time .
oooh. I get you now
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2015
IndianaJay:

I have a question.....how do you enjoy every part of a person?

Are you an emotional cannibal?

Relationships are for teaching you how to finally manage your final destination (marriage), it's not a competition between a man and woman or who will enjoy somebody the most, re-orientate yourself maybe you will find true happiness in life instead of trying to make females feel less confident about themselves.

PASS.
I was taking about sexual intercourse. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Number 5 on the list is kinda the most annoying.Thank God am the kinda person that nothing is hidden from.Told her to tell me all her past and she hid some.When I found out she'd already done 2 abortions and prior,she's been saying, 'i want you to marry me.i wanna have your kids',All I had to do was wait till we had a good quarrel,then I used that means to escape.Girls.I fear una.Anyway,i never see my wife yet but I can bet she's in the church now praying and she'll still be there praying till afternoon. grin

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Number 5 on the list is kinda the most annoying.Thank God am the kinda person that nothing is hidden from.Told her to tell me all her past and she hid some.When I found out she'd already done 2 abortions and prior,she's been saying, 'i want you to marry me.i wanna have your kids',All I had to do was wait till we had a good quarrel,then I used that means to escape.Girls.I fear una.Anyway,i never see my wife yet but I can bet she's in the church now praying and she'll still be there praying till afternoon. grin
yes
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Tosinville(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Dude, that what's up, u absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
congratulations man!! 2 abortions? You'll never know how the body of ladies work o. Her womb might now be on auto-abort. You made the right choice baba!

Gimi five!

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Scary but true, but not true in all cases smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Snowangel4:
Scary but true, but not true in all cases smiley
like what case?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
congratulations man!! 2 abortions? You'll never know how the body of ladies work o. Her womb might now be on auto-abort. You made the right choice baba!

Gimi five!
Brotherly,when I found out and confirmed from her, e just de like film trick for my ear.Not even 1 guy.but 2 of her ex bf.I thank God I was smart enough not to release my army inside her even when she begged me cos me never reach to get baby now and even worse,i wont be able to live with myself for murdering an unborn child.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2015
She forms good girl before marriage.You will see her washing her bf clothes,sweeping his house,washing the dishes.If you go to her parent house you will find out that she doesn't do those things.She is so stubborn to her parents but pretend to be a good girl to her bf just because of marriage.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Brotherly,when I found out and confirmed from her, e just de like film trick for my ear.Not even 1 guy.but 2 of her ex bf.I thank God I was smart enough not to release my army inside her even when she begged me cos me never reach to get baby now and even worse,i wont be able to live with myself for murdering an unborn child.
nna nawao.. She evem begged you to release your bullet inside her? Where you meet that girl abeg.. Chai! Sorry to say sha. But I feel for her, I hope she finds someone who'll look past all these things. And believe me ehn.. The gospel truth be say it's easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for her to find a guy who'll settle down with her despite all these baggage she has.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
like what case?
I HV seen people who know each other for more Dan eight years,they live together and do everything together but at d end they got married peacefully... What works of Paul might not work for peter.

Sometimes u hv to give people the chance to change...don't dump ur gf because of her past mistakes.d angel u know is better Dan d devil u don't know.@mikkyboy008

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Vikky014(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
List everywhere abt girls. MY FELLOW GIRLS MAKE UNA GET SENSE OOOO. TRY AND BE AN INDEPENDENT GIRL TO AVOID STORIES

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
my gf is a part time prostitute. i can neva marry her
See him oooo grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Holywizard: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
wow. I saw this comment and I stared at my phone for five minutes with my mouth wide open
my girl has 2 main dates (am de 2nd) wit 4 close frnds & up to 5 frnds.

She got nothing to offer to most of them if nt sex

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Holywizard: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
See him oooo grin
Do i know u?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
Do i know u?

lol,u dont&i dont knw u either but wat u said here is unfair!!U called ur gf a prostitute shocked pls can u show her wat u said about her here? undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2015
Snowangel4:

I HV seen people who know each other for more Dan eight years,they live together and do everything together but at d end they got married peacefully... What works of Paul might not work for peter.

Sometimes u hv to give people the chance to change...don't dump ur gf because of her past mistakes.d angel u know is better Dan d devil u don't know.@mikkyboy008

I know no one is perfect but the reason girls do things dey do is because of money and material things which doesn't mean the world to us guys.

Apart from rape (most even make stories of it to defend and justify their mistakes).
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Holywizard: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,u dont&i dont knw u either but wat u said here is unfair!!U called ur gf a prostitute shocked pls can u show her wat u said about her here? undecided
do u knw dat i ve taken her to a therapist b4? just because of she gets easily aroused!
She told me dat she only does dat wen she is wit de person she feels for & my fear is...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Holywizard: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
wen i vex, hell will loose
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by LordOfTheWeed: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
The last one especially hehe
Hey, where have you been all these days?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
nna nawao.. She evem begged you to release your bullet inside her? Where you meet that girl abeg.. Chai! Sorry to say sha. But I feel for her, I hope she finds someone who'll look past all these things. And believe me ehn.. The gospel truth be say it's easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for her to find a guy who'll settle down with her despite all these baggage she has.
You've said it all man
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
my girl has 2 main dates (am de 2nd) wit 4 close frnds & up to 5 frnds.

She got nothing to offer to most of them if nt sex
shocked *stunned*
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Snowangel4:

The past mistakes was just one of many things sis.She just appeared as an angel at first but when I saw other characters,if u were me,u'd have done worse.i cant just start pouring all the girl did.e no go contain.After her,i've not considered goin into a serious relationship with a girl cos na wife material I de find now.Cant jump into anoda wrong boat.i de fear girls I swear.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

The past mistakes was just one of many things sis.She just appeared as an angel at first but when I saw other characters,if u were me,u'd have done worse.i cant just start pouring all the girl did.e no go contain.After her,i've not considered goin into a serious relationship with a girl cos na wife material I de find now.Cant jump into anoda wrong boat.i de fear girls I swear.

Gudluck with that
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I know no one is perfect but the reason girls do things dey do is because of money and material things which doesn't mean the world to us guys.

Apart from rape (most even make stories of it to defend and justify their mistakes).

Some*girls..
K o
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
do u knw dat i ve taken her to a therapist b4? just because of she gets easily aroused!
She told me dat she only does dat wen she is wit de person she feels for & my fear is...
lol,so because she easily get aroused means she is a cheerful giver right? cheesy u sounds funny to me&like u dont trust her.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Holywizard: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,so because she easily get aroused means she is a cheerful giver right? cheesy u sounds funny to me&like u dont trust her.
she keeps begging me to trust her. There was a day she came & started crying like a baby to de extent dat my lodgemates gathered in my frontage askin me wot de prob was. Her prob was dat i told her dat i dnt trust her.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by slimpals(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by kenniecee: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.